Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

For the fruit thing, more does each fruit week coincide to how happy/grumpy we tend to be that week based on symptoms/pains/aches?

That's good you felt the heartbeat, but annoying about it keep going out Mkyerby. I'm finding out the gender that same week!

It just would have made me feel better to know that it was definitely baby's heartbeat for more than 2 seconds, oh well. I just have to trust that everything is ok in there. You girls are going to have to remind me to stay strong and not open the envelope. I think it will be really cool to have our reaction recorded with family instead of just finding out in the doctor's office.

Omg I wouldn't have the willpower to not look in the envelope but I'll try to help you stick to it :)

Haha that's why I told her we had to do the reveal that Friday... 2 days is long enough! I'm normally horrible at being surprised... I'm the type of person that "accidently" finds my gifts and peeks and things like that :oops: but I think this one will be worth it, I just couldn't wait any longer than that!

Hey Girls !

I know its late ..but Can i Join too ? I am due around March 12 .This is My second Baby (DS being 15 mo).

Thanks Maiden...This is our surprise Pregnancy! and by the time we found out we were already 13 weeks.Overwhelmed surprised happy and a bit worried too.So would love to get some support from you all!!
Cant wait to find out the gender next week.

Gender scan November 4th 2pm can't wait ����

Hey Ladies! How is everyone doing? I'm just getting back from an anniversary trip in the mountains with my DH. It was nice to have some time together finally, but apparently being pregnant makes me more likely to get car sick. Plus the beginning of a trip was horrible because there were bad storms so we couldn't see anything and it was so loud it kept us up at night, not to mention we lost power in the lodge.

sucks you lost power but at least you had some time with dh hope not all was bad

Everyone ok? It's been quiet... For anyone who needs a laugh I worked last night so I'm currently laying in bed trying to get a nap but I can't sleep bc all I can think about is how badly I want Mexican food! Lol This baby loves spicy, I've been loving jalapeno potatoe chips too. Of course I want to die from indigestion after though. Why can't I crave something healthy like fruit? I haven't been eating too great lately and I'm finally starting to see some weight gain. Hopefully it doesn't come on too fast. Must start resisting the Halloween candy.

i bought some hallowen candy for decoration since no one comes here and i cant stop eating it...going for a 2hr diabvetes test friday since when she did my blood tests she said my sugar was high

hope all of you are doing good less than 2 weeks till gender scan :)

Ahh Mkyerby I could totally join you in the Mexican loving craze. I've been eating a lot of chips and salsa lately and been eating lots of tacos and such! But I usually am a fan of it anyway...
Been doing well here! Yes excited for the gender scan, mine's on Nov. 4th =)

Aww what an exciting week... 2 scans on the 4th and mine's the 5th (even though I won't know until the 7th!) We just have to make it a little longer!

Can't wait to find out what everyone's having so exciting!

Need another laugh at my expense? Lol hormones are apparently in high gear. We watched the movie Sex Tape tonight (yes cheesy but I had a free Red Box code) and I cried thinking about how our sex life will never be the same. DH was looking at me like I was crazy. :haha:

Dh gets it 2 times a day I told him he has no reason to ever complain because if so I'll cut it all off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->