Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

hi, I had to take a break for a few days... some ladies on another thread were pissing me off lol some people just need to 'be right' and have the last word no matter how ridiculous...
other than that, just hanging in there, taking real life one day at a time... and Im getting excited for Halloween. Anyone dressing up or handing out candy or anything?

So results came in and my dr called to confirm I do have gestational diabetes :(

Just means more appt at a gd clinic on top of the appt I have with my dr and insulin injections and baby will be poked a lot more in 1st 24h

Swampmaiden- Sorry to hear that! Some people can't just accept other people's opinions. I wish I got to hand candy out! We live in an apartment complex where basically no kids live so no fun =(
Kaicee- Oh no! I'm sorry. Will the diabetes go away when you're no pregnant anymore?

AFM- I think my stomach is accumulating more hairs! So weird..

Yes it's suppose to go it did last time I think a couple weeks after baby is born I'll go in for a sugar test just to make sure

Happy Halloween ladies! I get to go to work tonight and xray all the drunks that fell down or got into fights, can you tell how excited I am? Lol Yesterday I finally felt good strong movements from baby, in fact I think it had a 15 minute workout session at one point. Poor DH spent all night with his hands on my tummy trying to feel and never did, then as soon as he left the room I got the hardest kick yet of course.

Hope everyone who has a scan tomorrow/soon gets what they want send me all your girly vibes ;)

The polls are in! We're having a girl!
:baby:

So exciting!

Ultrasound pic!

Attachments

• Its a girl!!.jpg
    Its a girl!!.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3
Congrats on your little girl so happy for you

Afm:

ITS A GIRL!!!!
I'm still in shock

Awesome! Congrats! Yay team pink ... wonder if I will join y'all!

This day...wow. lol Sooo my appointment was at 11:30 this morning, unfortunately I ended up being 15 minutes late so they refused to see me. I was like omg and offered to sit and wait. Luckily they had a slot open at 1:45 so we said we definitely wanted that and just went and got some lunch which worked out bc I was starving! Lol so then we finally get our ultrasound and baby is was so not cooperating. After an hour an some soreness we finally got everything they needed. We get into the exam room to see the doctor annnd right then she gets called to go across the steet to the hospital for a delivery...soo here we are waiting. Lol glad our schedule was flexible today. Can't wait to give this envelope to my sister and find out the gender Friday. I think boy though, that's been my true instinct all along but we'll see. DH wants a girl.

After this pregnancy I know what they mean about woman's instinct the whole time I said it would be a boy but I always saw girl

Congrats Kaiecee! Yay for girls!
Mkyerby, that sounds like a long day. At least you got to have it done! That seems harsh that they wouldn't see you after being only 15 minutes late... I thought I would have a boy but was happily surprised! Wanted a girl. But DH wanted a boy haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->