Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

My belly's a bit sore from all the pressing the ultrasound tech had to do yesterday. It was funny to see and feel baby move at the same time. Right now my sister knows if she's having a neice or nephew but that's it!

Can't wait to find out what ur having ;) I'm so jealous of your profile pic I didn't get a good one just a creepy one lol

Haha yeah we got some of the "creepy" ones as well. Did anyone get an estimated weight? They said baby was about 14oz... that seems like alot for this early!

Eek! Whatever I'm having it's a little ninja, I just layed here and WATCHED it kick my belly repeatedly. Of course DH is at work and missing out. He did finally feel baby a few days ago but not with his hand, he laid his head on my belly and baby kicked him in the ear. :haha:

Well my instinct was right!
IMG_7993.jpg
My sister filled a little baby carriage pinata with these blue shoe decorations and blue confetti.

Now we have a fight on our hands with DH's family... DH is the 5th so they expect his son to be the 6th and it ain't happenin.

Aww, congrats!
What do you mean about the son thing?

Aww, congrats!
What do you mean about the son thing?

DH's Dad is Phillip ------ ----- IV, DH is Phillip ----- ----- V, so they expect us to keep it going and make baby Phillip ------ ------ VI. (the 6th) Jr. and Sr. is one thing, but VI, come on it's got to end somewhere, but they expect it to keep going I guess as long as there are sons. We don't want that, so we told everyone baby's name will be a secret until it's born so we don't have to hear crap from anyone. DH's family got the hint that this baby will not be the 6th last night though and they were very upset by it. What's going to be even worse is that I want my son's middle name to be MY dad's first name... he had 2 daughters and never got to have anyone named after him. DH likes the idea so that's not a problem, but I know his family will see it as a huge slap in the face. And it won't be DH's fault.. I will be the evil b**** that dissed his family. We got a text from his mom this morning saying DH's dad was very upset bc they all just assumed they would have a 6th if we had a boy... soo instead of being excited I've been crying today. Blah. :cry:

We came up with a name Mackenzie rose stewart

I'm sorry, that sounds really frustrating! It's not fair for them to assume you would use that name. Be happy and name the baby what you want!

Thanks Dent. Kaiecee I love it, Mackenzie was our top girl name.

It was so hard for me to find boys names especially my last one but I'm happy we have one earlyier :) and it was dh that remimdes me about that name I thru at him a long time ago

How's everyone doing? I'm wondering how I'm going to make it already...not good. I think I may have a compressed nerve in the left side of my back between my ribs. Plus I've had sciatica type pain on the left. The only thing that helps is laying on my right side but as soon as I'm up it hurts again. Sleeping has been hard the past few nights. I'm tossing & turning trying to get comfy and baby boy is sooo active at night. I know this is nothing compared to 3rd trimester so I'm terrified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->