Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

yeah Im always too hot too, and sleep fitfully all night. I seriously cannot wait for fall&winter to get here, and Sept is always a HOT month here in southern California.. although our winter cold is really just 60s day temps :( I miss being in northern Cali, where winter could sometimes be a respectable 40s at least during the day

That's funny Swampmaiden, b/c my hubby is from LA, but he loves it here in butt cold Wisconsin! I don't know why but he thinks this weather is just perfect!! The only times he complains about the weather is when it's too hot (upper 90s) because it does get kind of humid here, but I think that's the weirdest thing since he's from a hotter state!!

Oh yeah ladies, according to the ticker app I got on my phone from Babybump, I'm a kumquat (don't ask I don't know lol). At least for you ladies who are still in the 10 wk stage or going into 10 wks, you can be a kumquat for the next couple of days haha! Forget the prune is there..Oooh swamp you're a lime!!

Wish me luck tomorrow is my 1st appointment and I'm praying they can get a heartbeat to keepe from worring all the time

Here winters are cold -35c sometimes

I want to visit Canada so bad!! Me and the DH are thinking about Vaca-ing there soon. I'm from a cold state (Illinois) and live in a colder state (Wisconsin) so I don't mind the temp drops, and he for some odd reason loves the cold too, so I know we'll have a blast in Canada.

Im so jealous thinking of you ladies in the cold states/provinces (tho all Canada is cold tho, Im sure), esp when i have sweat trickling down my back as we speak... after this baby is born, we're moving back to northern California.. I dont know what i was thinking when we moved down to SoCal.. except for our families being here, I am SO not a southern cali girl at all

And yes, Im a lime!! tho probably more of a key lime lol.. next week is plum!!

Congrats on being in Prune time.. or kumquat haha those are weird fruits, wish theyd change 10 weeks to strawberry or something

*Sigh*.. Southern Cali weather seems like my dream... haha.
So tired of cold and snow! It wouldn't be so bad if it was only cold for a few months. I'll switch with you! haha. :haha:

Had my first official OB appointment (I did have an ultrasound 2 weeks ago due to bleeding). Mainly just talked over everything, and did a short exam. He dried using one of those little doppler things to find a heart beat but he didn't find it. But he only looked for like 15 seconds. He said it's somewhat difficult when you're only around 9 weeks pregnant. At least I know there's something in there from before! Also, have to decide if I want to do the first trimester screening for Down syndrome. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I would like to have an ultrasound! :flower:

U would love it here in canada

So let's keep fingers crossed for my apt tomorrow that they get a heartbeat

Good luck Kaiecee!! Hope all goes well. Dent that's really why we decided to do the screening, we wanted another ultrasound! Especially bc they actually look like babies then. It's amazing what a few weeks will do!! So I did the stupid thing of freaking out bc I didn't "feel pregnant" anymore. I swore I wouldn't do that and would just be thankful for feeling good, but nope no nausea yesterday or today and I feel "normal" again. Plus my boobs aren't as sore. Hopefully this is just my hormones calming down which I should be thankful for.

I've been sick 2/3 times a day and I cry over everything so something must be goons right

No hb but she not worried at all she scheduled me an ultrasound just waiting for hospital to call for the day on the paper they faxed she asked for one for less than a week

Plus it's a new dr since I moved and she was so nice a new dr I never had a dr that was so friendly and answered all my questions without rushing me

Sorry you didn't get a chance to hear the HB Kaiecee, but I'm sure once they do the ultrasound you'll get to see that little heart flicker and hear it sounding like a sweet melody :)
I had to go to the hospital today as well and the midwife on call actually told me that it can be heard on the Doppler if the baby is implanted more toward the front and they aren't moving around a lot so you must have an active one Kaiecee lol. I guess my little one is gonna be a homebody because he was right there camped out in the front, very clear. She also said that since she could pick it upon hers I could buy one if it's in my budget so that I could hear it whenever I wanted, so I'm working on my presentation to my DH ;)

I'm glad you like your doctor too Kaiece! That's always a plus. Nothing stinks more than going through this pregnancy era and symptoms and having to do it with someone you don't feel even cares about you as a patient! It's nice to have doctors that take the time with you and treat you as an expecting, concerned mom and not just a #..

No hb but she not worried at all she scheduled me an ultrasound just waiting for hospital to call for the day on the paper they faxed she asked for one for less than a week

Plus it's a new dr since I moved and she was so nice a new dr I never had a dr that was so friendly and answered all my questions without rushing me

Yeah, I didn't get to hear the HB either.. no worries though! That's nice you get to have an ultrasound really soon! :thumbup: I agree, so nice to have a good doctor that you like!

Sorry you didn't get a chance to hear the HB Kaiecee, but I'm sure once they do the ultrasound you'll get to see that little heart flicker and hear it sounding like a sweet melody :)
I had to go to the hospital today as well and the midwife on call actually told me that it can be heard on the Doppler if the baby is implanted more toward the front and they aren't moving around a lot so you must have an active one Kaiecee lol. I guess my little one is gonna be a homebody because he was right there camped out in the front, very clear. She also said that since she could pick it upon hers I could buy one if it's in my budget so that I could hear it whenever I wanted, so I'm working on my presentation to my DH ;)

Lol about your little baby homebody! That's cool you got to hear the HB! You should definitely get your own then!

So happy u got to hear baby I'm so jelous :)

I figure withys increasing sething good is happening so I'm trying not to worry and my dr is a new young woman dr and I could t believe how nice she was and no judgement from her she's amazing :)

Oh no Kaiecee, you will not be jealous lol!! The next time you go you will hear or see that HB!!. I truly think I was lucky though, now watch once I finally get my own I'm not gonna hear squat. I'm going to be on here crying because I can't find him anymore
That's just my luck lol. Your little bubs is just in there swimming around. I know you'll hear it soon hun

Sorry you didn't hear the heartbeat Kaiecee! I'm sure it's totally fine, but I know it would have been so reassuring! Glad you liked the Dr. though and hope the u/s goes well!

You ladies are great thanks for cheering me up :)

:hugs: I'm a lime now!! :happydance: Can't believe there's only 2 more weeks in the first trimester!

You're right Swampmaiden a GROUP HUG is in order (((kaiecee, mkyerby16, swampmaiden, DentDoc16))) :hugs: Thanks for welcoming me and being so supportive ladies. The threads I've been on (which is only 2 lol) is always so positive and have real people, with real situations, not liars or actors, or people trying to act as if their life is just perfect and ish don't happen. I couldn't have gotten popped at a better time or with a better group of women lmao!!! I'll thank my husband for that though :winkwink::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->