Ladies Due Toward the End of March 2015!!

I feel exactly the same way :)

This group rocks still waiting on the hospital to call for when I have to go in for the scan I might just call them after lunch if they haven't called.

Hey mkyerby!! That's awesome, I can't wait til I'm a lime and only have 2 wks in this Tri!! I'm going to :happydance::dance: and moonwalk right on to 2nd Tri haha! OMG I can't wait...

Kaiecee, I sure would call them too! Hopefully they can get you in soon. FX for that appt.

Is anyone else planning on buying or rent a doppler?

They actually called me :)
It's September 3rd (Wednesday) so happy I finally have my scan booked
Please pray there is a sticky bean in there :)

Yayy Kaiecee! Hope all goes well, can't wait to see a pic of the little wiggle worm!

HopingCarter you'll be there before you know it! Maybe its just me, but the last couple of weeks have seemed to fly by.

Thanks I know from now till Wednesday it's going to go super slow lol

Fingers, Toes, and Eyes crossed for you Kaiecee, and I will definitely be [-o< for you and your sticky bean, although I'm pretty sure it's in there! :dust::dust:

Your right mkyerby, they have flown by no doubt. I think I'm just rushing to be over this MS...and to see the sex :haha:! I'm really warming up to this baby girl idea though. My hubby's got me thinking now and I actually really don't mind if it's a girl. Not that I would've loved her any less in the beginning, but if you know me from my posts, I was so big on team :blue: lol. IDK, well see ;)

I was shopping in Target last night and happened to see the cutest firetrucks socks, onesies, blanket & bibs. One said "daddy is my hero" (DH is a firefighter) I about died and wanted them soooo bad. They were just too cute! So I looked down at my bump and told it I hope its a boy lol. Truth is I really don't care. I actually used to want a girl first. It's sooo not like me, but for some reason I'm actually not dying to know the gender. I mean I want to know, but I'm in no hurry. No clue why bc I am the kind of person that NEEDS to know things asap. Everyone is telling me they think girl, not a single person has said boy. I don't really know. I've gone back & forth.

I'm just like you I'm dying to know the gender but after 4 boys I'm convienced it will be another boy and I will b happy no matter what but it would be nice to finally have my lil girl :)

Feeling the group love! :hugs:

Yeah, I think it has gone by pretty fast so far, I think more in the past few weeks. Not too long until 2nd trimester =) I think I'll be the ugly prune tomorrow haha.

I really really want a girl! But of course I'd love a boy too hehe. Rubbing my tummy for good luck.

Yeah time is starting to pick up.. although at this point I just want Monday night to be here.. cuz Im working allll weekend and labor day :( and Ive been so exhausted and having like a perma-headache.. it sucks. Nausea not that bad but still around... probably cuz I just ate so I cant feel it.. I worked til 9p tonight, and my DH went to a family dinner that I missed and he was SO SWEET and brought me a plate home.. it was cold chicken salad made from a rotisserie chicken with celery and cranberries... german potato salad (with the dill, mayo) and grilled veggies. the cherry tomatoes rocked my world they were so sweet.
Now Im just listening to the canyon coyotes howl at the sirens in the distance and Im about to go bed and put this headache to rest.

So glad everyones scans are good, and now the next big thing is Gender!! I honestly have no idea or real inkling of what Im carrying, but I have a girl named tentatively picked out, and no clue to boys names yet.

Congrats on all the new fruits! I like to pretend the prune is a strawberry lol

I know what u mean I've had the worse migraine for days now.

And morning sickness just gets worse and worse

Hope we all feel better soon :)

I've had a headache too! Weird. I let myself drink a Coke though and felt better after. (I'm not 100% cutting out caffeine, just limiting it.) Thankfully though for the most part I've still felt pretty good this past week... I haven't even really felt pregnant. Hope everything's ok in there!

Yeah, one of the only symptoms I have had is headaches.

I guess with all the ms I got must be a good sign :)

I may have spoken too soon about being all better. Nausea seems to have reappeared.. but I'm hoping it's just due to my crazy schedule the past few days that baby is just like what are you doing!? and hopefully I'll go back to normal tomorrow when I get back on my regular schedule. I worked Saturday night (as usual) but I was off Sunday night for Labor Day so I came home Sunday morning and only got to take a 3 hr nap before getting up and going to my cousin's (I guess technically 2nd cousin) 6th birthday party. Soo no sleep plus I was rushing and didn't really eat and it was ridiculously hot outside soo I was not feeling good which has gotten better but I've still been a little bit nauseous since then. And of course I had to mess things up more by working tonight when I'm normally off.

HELLLOOOO LADIES!! Sorry I just HAD to catch up. Crazy, crazy, insane weekend that did not go well at all:sad2: but all in all, I know God is gonna work everything out for our good!
Anyway, I'm sad to hear that you mommies had to work this weekend, (((BOOOOOOOO))) but I guess the bills don't stop either lol so..
Nausea for me hasn't been as bad these days, I've been feeling pretty good as far as symptoms. I do get those twinges every now and then, so I know my peanut is still growing in there, but at least I can eat now, and REAL FOOD too. Can't wait til next monday for my 12 wk scan :happydance: I just wanna see how much he/she's grown in there. Due to the issues this weekend, there's going to be a delay in getting that doppler :( I was really looking forward to that too. Oh well, as long as peanut's okay, the doppler is small potatoes.

How is all my mommies today?

Sick all the time but I'm use to it

In laws yesterday but every time they come fil starts something and it's really annoying!

But in good news SCAN tomorrow :) really hoping everthing is good so then I can start announcing it to friends & family :)

Forget to mention that I got to tell my parents this past weekend =) They were happy, my mom cried. Then we went maternity clothes shopping! Also bought a few "gender neutral" things. Looking forward to this weekend when we tell hubby's parents and our friends.

That's so funny Kaiecee, a couple of women were just talking about the in laws on another thread...it really amazes me how most in laws act with the wives or husbands of their children. Why not just be happy for us and show support ya know? I've seen that rollercoaster too many times with others. I don't really know how my in laws are in person yet, as they live in California, but they do seem nice over the phone. I'm just glad that's not an issue at this time b/c me and DH already have enough stress on our plates as it is right now, and I'm not sure I'd give a rat's __ either way.
On a positive note, I still got my FX for your scan tomorrow. I'm pretty sure everything is fine though, and I wanna hear how fast that heart was beating too lol!! It's so amazing how small they are with the exact features of a baby at this stage! Glory

AWWWW I can't wait til I go shopping for maternity ware. I know I'm going to be like a kid in the candy store. I'm glad your parents were excited for you!! That's always good to hear and have that support. Hope the same happens with your in laws :)

I seriously need to buy/order maternity clothes at least one outfit since I'm ok for fall/winter clothes I think maybe because this is my 5th I'm showing much faster hard to hide it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->