Ladies TTC August/September 2013

I am back from my honeymoon and married!!! I started a TWW right before the wedding from an Oopise and AF is due in 3 days. I've had some symptoms in the past couple days, but i'm probably not pregnant. I've been so tired. I almost fell asleep at the dinner table, and on the toilet. I've never been this tired and we did almost nothing but lay on the beach. I've been nauseous, and have itchy boobs.. strange. Tonight I had a very tiny amount of pink spotting.. AF is probably on her way soon.

I will be Oing again at the very end of the month, and then we'll be on our real first month of trying. Good news is that DH had no problem BDing with no protection during the honeymoon! yay!!!

Welcome back!! I've missed my WTT friend. lol ;)

Sorry to hear/read that AF got you. I think I'm next. AF is due on Saturday Sept. 21st and I've been having weird cramping for the past 1.5 weeks. I had the smallest, tiniest tinge of pink when I wiped on Sunday - but nothing since. Having dtd so far out makes me pretty darn sure I'm out, but you always hold onto hope, ya know?

How was the wedding? Everything go ok? :)

The wedding was beautiful! We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was like 72 degrees with a slight breeze and not a cloud in the sky. It went exactly how we planned it, but it also FLEW by!!! We didn't have reception or anything so it went even faster. I think it was about 2.5 hours beginning to end. We left immediately after for our honeymoon. What a blast! Again, the weather was great and there wasn't a drop of rain the entire 8 days. We did a kayak tour, did some zip lining and ropes courses.. ahhh. I miss it already. But i'm glad we are finally about to TTC!!!! yay!!!!

^^It DOES go by super fast! At the end of our ceremony we walked down the isle and by the end we were giggling and saying, "wait, what just happened?!?" The whole day goes so fast, and I'm soooo glad we have video and pictures to look back on it.

I must say though, as much as I thoroughly LOVED planning our wedding, I'm really glad its over. :rofl: There was so much stress near the end, but it turned out beautifully.

So happy you had great weather and all went as planned. Can't ask for much more than that! :D

Congrats to everyone who has gotten a BFP!!

I know I have been absent for a while, things have been busy. Got my first twinge of pregnancy envy this last week. Found out I have a new cousin on the way (Uncle is only 8 years older than me, got married two weeks after Matt and I). Matt (my husband) definitely caught the jealousy bug. Talking about ways to help us TTC and such. Bought Pre-Seed lubricant.

Here's hoping this month is luckier for us. Haven't been diligent about temping or eating healthy or exercise blah. Need to get some motivation. Been using OPKs to try and pinpoint ovulation. Haven't ovulated yet as far as I can tell.

Baby dust to all the other ladies still waiting for a sticky bean!

Oh Mara - I'm so glad that the wedding planning is over. It was so stressful!!

and........the damn witch got me. :( oh well on to the next cycle. i guess now my dd doesn't need to share same birthday month with a sibling. :) got to see the positive, right?!

anyone just started their cycle?

Sorry the witch got you bella but yes at least you can spread the birthdays out a bit! Good luck for this cycle.

CD5 today... just waiting on the fertile period to begin... time usually goes so fast, I guess now it'll go slow, huh?

AF is on her way sadly. Oh well....guess we won't have our "Fiji baby" but at least we gave it our best. lol DH is a little sad, but he doesn't want to show it. I saw him analyzing my hpts that I have lined up in the bathroom and he asked if it was still too early to be testing. :(

Just gotta wait for the :witch: to arrive and then we'll be onto the next cycle. :coffee:

Silver lining? At least I won't be 5 months pregnant at my sister's wedding on February 1st. Hopefully I'll be 4 months. :thumbup::winkwink:

CD5 today... just waiting on the fertile period to begin... time usually goes so fast, I guess now it'll go slow, huh?

Just saw your signature. Looks like we'll be close in our O time. I'm due to O around October 3rd. :)

ETA: And I have no idea why I just remembered this, but how did your gel nail polish work out for you? Mine hung on for about a week before it started chipping. But I put my nails through the ringer with the amount of scuba diving we did. There's actually four nails right at this moment that are still in 100% perfect condition. lol

Just saw your signature. Looks like we'll be close in our O time. I'm due to O around October 3rd. :)

ETA: And I have no idea why I just remembered this, but how did your gel nail polish work out for you? Mine hung on for about a week before it started chipping. But I put my nails through the ringer with the amount of scuba diving we did. There's actually four nails right at this moment that are still in 100% perfect condition. lol

Mara - your chart still looks good! Way above the cover line! You never know! :baby:

my nails did OKAY. About 2 days before we left the beach, I had peeled every single nail off (the polish!). The sand, and chlorine didn't do well on them. Such a bummer because they are expensive!!

Mara - your chart still looks good! Way above the cover line! You never know! :baby:

my nails did OKAY. About 2 days before we left the beach, I had peeled every single nail off (the polish!). The sand, and chlorine didn't do well on them. Such a bummer because they are expensive!!

Yup, very true. As the saying goes on BnB - you're not out until the :witch: arrives! haha

Yeah, the gel polish was really expensive! I liked it, but maybe they would have held up better if it wasn't a sporty honeymoon. haha I can't even peel mine off! I can just barely chip little tiny parts off.

Yeah, I was def bummed about my nails!!

Getting anxious for the fertile period!! I'm ready!!! =]

Mara- That's great! it sounds like he's just as excited as you are!! I really want to try SMEP, but I don't want to put too much pressure on the hubs the first month at it! He's okay without DTD without protection and he can't wait for kids, but when we start "planning" BDing he gets wierd. Hopefully we get something in that's close to SMEP!

hello ladies - how are you all doing?

things are good here. just so happy that we can soon start making a baby. :) also happy that i am more organized this time around as the last cycle we were traveling around baby making time and temping went horrible as i forgot most days etc etc.

right no i am working on losing some weight. :) i have 4kg/8.8lbs to lose until i am pretty happy. i guesse these next 4 weeks i will have to put 100% focus.

what is going with everyone else?

99% sure I'm in the tww! Just waiting on some more high temps to confirm ov on my chart. I got a positive opk, ov pains, ewcm which has since gone creamy and a temp dip plus a few days of rises so pretty sure I did ov and it's not a false alarm (I have pcos which can cause surges with no ov after) anyone waiting with me? :)

I'm hoping today is o day - this cycle has been very strange and nearly a week longer than normal.
So fingers crossed I'll be waiting with you soon xx

so the witch is 5 days late still having major nausea but nothing else, plus bfn, just want to know wats going on with my body

cd8 and we got our first BD in today!! I can't believe this is all happening. It's like when you are young, it seems so far away and now we are trying. I'm trying to do something like SMEP, but I don't temp so when I start seeing EWCM i'm going to BD (or try) 3 days in a row. So next BD will be cd10. woohoooooo!!! I really want to use OPK's but i'm afraid of how hubby will react... is that wierd? I don't want to go NUTS the first month out of the gate, but it'd be nice to know when i'm Oing exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->