Ladies TTC August/September 2013

hehe i understand but it only takes one little guy and that is in the right range to dtd in order to get knocked up. hahaha so don't count yourself out. this is exciting. please keep us updated.

Thanks bella, it has been a crap few months. Hopefully next baby will make it. Just need that bfp! Good luck for Tuesday, I hope the tiredness is a pg symptom!

Good luck canthardlywait! When are you testing? The symptoms all sound good!

well i couldn't wait until tuesday. hahaha i tested again this morning to get yet another bfn. bummer. so not testing tomorrow (if i can) then doing it tuesday morning. but i am so confussed about my cycle this time around. i really don't know when af is due.

could you gals help me figure it out?

so before my last pregnancy i had 28 day cycles. after baby i have had 30days and i have tracked it so i know this for sure. the problem is the app i had for my period tracker got deleted by my dd just this past cycle. :(

i belive i got af on 20th or 21st of aug. then i ovulated on september 4th ( that would be eiter cd 15 or cd 16 depending on when af acctually started. typically, well actually at least for the previous 6 cycles i have ovulated on cd 17. that means that my cycle should be shorter than 30 this time around right? which means that it should start 18th of sep, right? so my cylce would be either 28 or 29 days this cyle and not 30?!

crap, i am just confusing my self and probably you guys as well. hahah

AF hit this morning. Darn....

so looks like i'll be starting to TTC towards the end of next week when my fertile window starts...

CantHrdlyWait - i am sorry hun. but good luck on this coming cycle. i am sure you will be more prepared as you have your wedding out of the way and the new goal will be baby. :)

:hi:

I thought I might join you ladies! We are ttc #2 and will be testing a week from today. Or at least that's the plan :haha:

Canthardlywait boo for AF but good luck for your first official cycle ttc!

Good luck for next week hodgepodge!

I've tested early, I'm sure I see a little something! Am only 8dpo so let's see over the next few days.

Ooo post your test if you want other opinions - good luck!

Can't hardly wait, sorry to hear about AF but good luck and :dust: for this month!

Good luck hodgepodge.

Well here it is, very faint in the photo but in real life I swear there's a little something!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
And a tweak to bring out the pink

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 6
I see it even on the untweaked version, how exciting! It totally looks like your bfp!

I do feel very optimistic about it! Can't wait to test tomorrow!

Anniebobs - congrats annie. how fun!! i def see a line on the first stick. please share - what worked for you this cycle? :)

So here's this mornings on a tesco test! :happydance:

What worked for me? This was my first cycle trying after a miscarriage so maybe my body is just pregnancy ready, some people have told me you're supposed to be more fertile after a miscarriage. Seems to have worked for me! Other than that, I tested with OPKs each morning (I tried twice a day but my pee was too dilute, I drink a lot of water) and DTD every other day and sometimes every day. During the fertile week we DTD on the 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th. My positive OPKs were on 7th and 8th but I felt like I oved on the 8th so have been counting from there. I cut out caffeine too, I now drink redbush tea with honey instead. And of course I take prenatals (have been since Jan when we decided to TTC)

Hopefully my lines will keep getting darker, the plan is to take a digi on Monday which will be 5 weeks from my miscarriage. Stick little rainbow baby!!

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 17
Yay, that's so exciting!

Stick in there little one!

Congrats Annie! I drink one cup of coffee and usually a glass of two of tea a day. I should cut back, but I just love my coffee!

Thanks. I work from home now (though not so much so far this week!) so have been drinking a lot of tea, just thought I'd cut back on the tea and have a coffee when I fancy it.

Hello ladies, sorry havent posted in a while, been a busy time lately.

Congrats Anniebobs! Hope that little beany sticks.

CantHrdlyWait -hope you had a good honeymoon, you look lovely in your dp :)

So im on cd 12 and waiting to ovulate, bought opks this cycle so hope they help me to get my bean. Goodluck everyone! Xx

I am back from my honeymoon and married!!! I started a TWW right before the wedding from an Oopise and AF is due in 3 days. I've had some symptoms in the past couple days, but i'm probably not pregnant. I've been so tired. I almost fell asleep at the dinner table, and on the toilet. I've never been this tired and we did almost nothing but lay on the beach. I've been nauseous, and have itchy boobs.. strange. Tonight I had a very tiny amount of pink spotting.. AF is probably on her way soon.

I will be Oing again at the very end of the month, and then we'll be on our real first month of trying. Good news is that DH had no problem BDing with no protection during the honeymoon! yay!!!

Welcome back!! I've missed my WTT friend. lol ;)

Sorry to hear/read that AF got you. I think I'm next. AF is due on Saturday Sept. 21st and I've been having weird cramping for the past 1.5 weeks. I had the smallest, tiniest tinge of pink when I wiped on Sunday - but nothing since. Having dtd so far out makes me pretty darn sure I'm out, but you always hold onto hope, ya know?

How was the wedding? Everything go ok? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->