Ladies TTC August/September 2013

I finally got my official BFP because I had to go to the hospital because I was feeling dizzy like vertigo all day and I kept feeling like I was going to pass out and having blurred vision and had been itching all over and turning red and getting little red spots and then by me scratching so much i got red scratch marks and then it would come and go throughout the day. They took blood and told me I was pregnant and it is probably hormone related and that I have Obstetric cholestasis.

As far as my feelings I thought I would be jumping for joy but im not an dont know why. Im happy and sad and have been enthusiastically talking about the pregnancy to my fiance while on the inside I want to stretch out and cry I feel like I am going crazy and I just found out.

How are you feeling now ninimarttc? Maybe your hormones just got the best of you? Congrats on your bfp and hope you feel better soon.

How are the rest of us ladies doing? I currently have AF and am dying to get started BDing lol. Hopefully october will be my month for a bfp :) xx

hello congratz on the bfp, im off on holiday for a week today, first ever holiday im so excited lol, im currently 5dpo af is due 18th and i have a 3 hour exam that day lol,

probably a really stupid question but im new to all this, is bd ok during 2ww cos im getting conflicting stuff on google (i know i shudnt listen to google lol) only asking cos for some strange reason my sex drive has gone through the roof which is very unlike me but didnt want to chance anything, thanx in advance xx

hello congratz on the bfp, im off on holiday for a week today, first ever holiday im so excited lol, im currently 5dpo af is due 18th and i have a 3 hour exam that day lol,

probably a really stupid question but im new to all this, is bd ok during 2ww cos im getting conflicting stuff on google (i know i shudnt listen to google lol) only asking cos for some strange reason my sex drive has gone through the roof which is very unlike me but didnt want to chance anything, thanx in advance xx

Hope you have a nice holiday :) and as for BDing, I haven't heard any health professionals advising against it in the tww. I dont think it would do any harm, I would just do it, then again i have quite a high drive myself:blush: FX you get a BFP! xx

Well, I'm married and back from our honeymoon.....AND in the TWW!! :happydance::happydance: What a crazy couple of weeks this has been.

A huge congrats to all the BFPs!!!

And CantHrdlyWait - hope you had a wonderful wedding and are enjoying your honeymoon as I type this!! You have been married for 3 days and Jbaby90 and I have been married for 16 days!! We are all Mrs.!! :happydance: Yay for love! :flower:

Hi, can I join you?

I had a miscarriage in August so am back to ttc, think I ovulated yesterday so am officially in the tww! I need to try and stay sane and not test too early :haha: Will have to read back and see where you all are up to.

hi everyone - how are you all doing? i still have until next week before i test. trying not to think about it so it can come soon. :)

ninimarttc - congrats. that is awesome. h and h 9 months to you.

zaly - i am sorry but a new chance in a couple of weeks right?!

mara16jade - congrats to your wedding. MRS. haha we will be testing around the same time i suppose. although i think my ticker is off by a couple of days. i am 6 dpo today.

Anniebobs - i am sorry to hear about your mc. but happy you are doing well. welcome.

hi everyone - how are you all doing? i still have until next week before i test. trying not to think about it so it can come soon. :)

mara16jade - congrats to your wedding. MRS. haha we will be testing around the same time i suppose. although i think my ticker is off by a couple of days. i am 6 dpo today.

Thanks! I can't believe I'm married AND in the TWW. I highly doubt we'll be getting a BFP this cycle since we DTD (a few times lol) 3-5 days before ovulation and the chances are a little slimmer - but we'll see! :flower:

mara16jade - Congrats on the wedding, hope you had a wonderful day. GL on getting your bfp :) x

Anniebobs - Heyy of course you can join, the more the merrier, im sorry to hear about your miscarriage, hoping you get a bfp this month! x

bellaswedus - thanks hun, im hoping this will be my month for beany. I can hardly wait!! AF is nearly gone and i can hardly contain my excitement to try again lol x Keeping my FX for you xx

mara16jade - you never know. all it taks is one guy to make it happen. also, girl sperms live longer so if you dtd a few days prior to ov then you might have a strong sperm waiting to enter the egg hahahahaha. :)

x Zaly x - soon you can start baby dancing.

how are you all ladies doing? anyone in the 2ww with symptoms? :)

i don't know if i am imagining this but i have 6 and 7 dpo had ovulation kind of pains but not as painful as ovulation pain. also i don't feel it on one side of my tummy.

when i got pregnant with my daughter the one strong symptom that i had was heavy breasts. but i am not feeling that. :( so maybe an eggy didn't implant. i am cd 23 today and i can't wait to test. but i am doing my best to hold of to at least 10 dpo. is there anyone here trying for baby number 3? was the first 2 of your pregnancies the same in the tww?

did everyone disappear? hardly any activity on the thread. :(

well i caved in and did a hpt yesterday and of course it was a not pregnant result on it. bummer. haha still have a few days until af is due. i don't know how it really works but since i ovulated earlier i should get my period earlier right? since the only constant in a cycle is the time between ovulation and next period??!

i really have no symptoms, i feel some twinges here and there who knows if they are pregnancy symptoms. hahaha

well hope all of you are doing well and hope to hear more from you all.

Hi Bella, sorry about the bfn. When are you testing next? It depends what your lp is but the average time between ovulation and AF is 14 days.

I'm 6dpo today but will start testing with cheapies on Monday at 8dpo. You never know right?!

I'm 11 DPO today and still no obvious symptoms I've been getting BFNs since 6 DPO on the internet cheapies. AF is due in three days and I'm worried its over for me this month... looks like I may have to start planning ahead for next cycle now.

Best wishes to everyone, and lots of baby dust!

I'm 11 DPO today and still no obvious symptoms I've been getting BFNs since 6 DPO on the internet cheapies. AF is due in three days and I'm worried its over for me this month... looks like I may have to start planning ahead for next cycle now.

Don't lose hope yet I never got a bfp last pregnancy until 13dpo. That's the risk with testing too early though, I just can't help doing it!

Don't lose hope yet I never got a bfp last pregnancy until 13dpo. That's the risk with testing too early though, I just can't help doing it!

Thank you hun. I will try and stay positive until AF decides to (or hopefully not) show her face. :hugs:

I am back from my honeymoon and married!!! I started a TWW right before the wedding from an Oopise and AF is due in 3 days. I've had some symptoms in the past couple days, but i'm probably not pregnant. I've been so tired. I almost fell asleep at the dinner table, and on the toilet. I've never been this tired and we did almost nothing but lay on the beach. I've been nauseous, and have itchy boobs.. strange. Tonight I had a very tiny amount of pink spotting.. AF is probably on her way soon.

I will be Oing again at the very end of the month, and then we'll be on our real first month of trying. Good news is that DH had no problem BDing with no protection during the honeymoon! yay!!!

Anniebobs - thank you hun. my lp typically is 13-14 days long so am i assuming that if i am not pregnant that my cycle would be 28 days instead of the usual 30days?! in that case af is due on the 18th of sep. i think i am testing again on tue. i think with my dd i got a positive on the hpt on cd 28 which was 10dpo. my cycle was much shorter prior to my first pregnancy and then it changed to 30 days.

Anniebobs - i read some of your journal. i am truly sorry to find out that you had a mc so late in your pregnancy. i had a very early mc prior to being pregnant with my dd so i can't even start to imagine how it would feel to have it so much into the pregnancy. big hug to you and i wish your get your bfp soon.

CM Punk - i am crossing my fingers for you to get a positive this month. try to stay positive you still got 2 days left so the game is not over. :)

CantHrdlyWait - welcome back and congrats. so cool that you are already on the ttw. i really hope you get a bfp. what a great surprise that would be for your families. haha do you typically spot prior days to af? i know one of the biggest indicators for pregnancy for me was the heavy large boobs. haha hope ichy boobs will be for you.

i was also super tired today and took a 2 hr nap during the day. i hate naps and never nap. i try to remember if i was napped this early when i was pregnant with my dd? but i can't recall. :(

bella- No.. i dont' normally spot before AF. The ONE big thing I forgot to mention was that my boobs have been SO sore the past few days, and that doesn't happen either, but i'm really not optimistic for this cycle as it would be a HUGE coincidence!!

CantHrdlyWait - beautiful wedding avatar picture. well it seems as you could be pregnant. i am no expert but the soar breasts is a very good sign. maybe requesting to much info but how often did you dtd? and how many days prior to af? when are you testing? keeping my fingers crossed for you.

We only DTD 1x without protection like 2-3 days before ovulation. That's why I think the chances are really small and that i'm reading into my symptoms because it'd be the tiniest chance possible! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->