Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Will this be your first or second RainbowBaby?

This will be our first. :)

This will be my first :) I had a chemical pregnancy last year in august :cry: I hope you conceive soon :)

So sorry to hear about the chemical. :(

Hope to see all of us in here getting BFPs nice a quickly!!!!

:dust::dust:

Its ok, I try not to think about to much especially with all the pregnancies and deliveries around me lately. Mysweet pea would have been 4 months :)

And so do I!!:)

Im 4dpo and been peeing like crazy today and really cranky today hopefully those are good signs

Nearly positive OPK at 7:45. Going for another BD tonight. Just nervous if I get a + tomorrow that'll have to BD the next 3 days. Sighhhh

Are opks hard to use? Honestly i always compared them to pregnancy test because you pee on them :blush: lol

They are semi confusing. I'm still not sure I got a positive. Thought we were going to BD tonight but DH acted weird and asked "what had gotten into me?" He then claimed he was tired and went to bed. My OPK was as dark as it's been. Of course he doesn't want to BD. Ugh. So frustrating. I'm feeling nauseous anyway. Thinking that's probably ovulation.

Hallooooo ladies!! I made it to the other side :happydance: :)

I hope you are all blessed and well and on your way to your BFP's!

We got married last week - and it was the most amazing day I have ever had (up to now;) ).

We have been TTC since our wedding night...although I suspect I have just ovulated a couple of days ago maybe... :) I have not been using OPK's or charting or anything...we are just taking it easy...and BD'ing a lot (he he:). My hubby told me today that he thinks "we might be pregnant already" :) So I hope he is right!! Very early days still... I am cycle day 15 today...and I am "guestimating" that I am 1 DPO :)

Blessings and babies to all of you lovely ladies!! I am so very happy to be here! TTC yay!!! xXx

They are semi confusing. I'm still not sure I got a positive. Thought we were going to BD tonight but DH acted weird and asked "what had gotten into me?" He then claimed he was tired and went to bed. My OPK was as dark as it's been. Of course he doesn't want to BD. Ugh. So frustrating. I'm feeling nauseous anyway. Thinking that's probably ovulation.

Yeah, I'm dancing on the fine line of trying to act nonchalant about BD'ing and then making sure we do it on time. lol Maybe they're paying too much attention to "when" we want to BD and it freaks them out a bit? I encountered that behavior from DH a month or two before we got married, so I had to make sure I really played it cool and not that he was just a sperm doner. :dohh:

I think he may be getting on bored this time around though....when I teased him, "So...Friday...its on like Donkey Kong", he just laughed and said make sure we have snacks. :rofl:

Welcome Strawberry! We just got married on August 24th and started that night too - but I didn't O until Sept. 7th. lol We were just....practicing. ;)

Lots of :dust: for everyone!

Mara-yeah. DH has been fine until this week. We've BD 4 times and I think he knows what's up. Lol. Men are under the thinking that all unprotected sex makes babies, so I thin DH nerves are acting up. I got my +OPK today, so he better be wanting to BD. This weekend!!!

Yeah, play is smooth and don't approach him with, "hey sexy...wanna make a baby?". :winkwink:

My DH and I have a lighthearted relationship (shoot, we better after 10 years! lol) and I think a week after we got back from our honeymoon (which was NOT during my fertile time - and he knew this), we were um...gonna get busy and I'm making my move on him and then seductively say, "wanna make a baby?". I found it funny, and he went through like ten emotions in two seconds. First it was, "aww...that's not sexy!" Then eventually, "oh, you're joking - I saw your opks, you're not even fertile!". :winkwink: He can be a butt at times, so I don't feel bad for teasing him a little. hahaha

Mara- Oh I wouldn't say that to him! it's kind of tricky for me.

I have said NOTHING about babies since before our wedding. We decided that starting the wedding night that we would no longer use protection, and whatever happened, happened. He wants to take a relaxed approach, while i'm full on planning around ovulation, which he doesn't know. I don't mention i'm fertile, I don't mention anything. He doesn't even know i'm doing OPK's. But i'm sure he's smart enought to figure out that two weeks ago, AF was here, and he's putting two and two together.

He said before the wedding, that he didn't want to be BDing JUST to have a baby, but we aren't super active, and if i don't at least TRY around my O time, it'd NEVER be possible. I think with SMEP, I jumped the gun and we BD too much already and now he knows it must be that time. I know last night when he said he was tired, he was just trying to get out of BDing. Men are NEVER too tired to BD!!! It's just frustrating to me. I just don't want to go through this every single month. He told me he wants to have kids, and he's okay with trying but he didn't want to obssess about it. That's fine, he doens't have to obssess, so that's why i don't mention it. But I need him to BD when we have the BEST possible chance, and then he's "tired"

AHHHH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"