Ladies TTC August/September 2013

LOL Yeah, I symptom spotted too much last cycle that it drove me crazy. I knew better than to believe them, but it was still stuck in my head. haha

....I started testing at 3DPO last cycle!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm horrible. :dohh:

I'm the kid who ransacked the house before Christmas looking for presents. And then peeked in the corners of the wrapped presents to see what else there was.

There's not much hope for me. :haha: :winkwink:

Umm, I just got a +opk. It's 3-4 days early! We did :sex: last night so maybe we caught it in time. But I didn't get a temp spike.... so confused. Maybe I haven't O'd yet.

Lol, I'm totally that kid too usually but this month I've been very calm and restrained...however, it's my birthday tomorrow, I'll be 9dpo and my chart looks reasonably promising so now trying to decide...to test, or not to test? That is the question!

The witch got me today! Shouldn't be too surprised as we didn't BD as often as we would of liked. Lots of stress for us this month, didn't put us too much in the mood. Sending lots of baby dust to you ladies waiting to test!! Hope this is your cycle :-D

jen sorry to hear of af arrival. on to the next round right?!

rozzer - i would have most likely tested in case i would get a positive and remember it happening on my bday. hahaha but 9dpo is still to early but you never know right?!

mara - it can take up to 5 days before you get the rise when you temp. check this link out: https://www.babymed.com/fertility-tests/opk-ovulation-and-bbt
the reason is that your eggy might take longer to release so it is gearing up which is why you got a positive opk but it doesn't mean you will ovulate in 24-48hrs could also take longer. so just keep bedding.

so we bedded cd 8, 11, 12 and not 13. :( we helped friends move and got in bed at midnight and we were so tired. hubby said he would do it if i felt like it was a must but i felt bad so i said lets do it twice tomorrow (today cd 14). haha so lets hope we are still good. i did opk yesterday but negative. i will do it today again. i wouldn't want to miss it. last month it came waaaay to early, cd14 when i typically for the past 6 months ovulate cd 17.

Jen- sorry AF came for you! FX for next cycle

Me- I've had AF like cramping the last day or so.. today though I can feel my ovary. I wouldn't say it's "pain" or even cramping.. i'm just aware of it. I really hope for some reason i'm not Oing now. I don't think it's possible, but after my first -OPK after my +OPK I stopped using them because I don't want to waste them. Now, i'm slightly paniking. EEK!

Sorry the witch got you jen, sending you baby dust for your next cycle :)

Bellaswedus - keeping my fingers crossed for you that you catch the eggy x

So early this morning I woke up with an overwhelming need to pee, when i got back to bed i was roasting so i changed into something cooler and lay with the covers off me to cool down, then five mins later i got major cramps and had to go to the loo again and sorry tmi but i had the worse diarrhea ever, the cramps were terrible! When i went back to bed i was freezing and changed back into something warmer and got under the covers, took me ages to heat up. This afternoon i had diarrhea again! Its gone now though thank goodness. I dont know if i should take this as an early pregnancy symptom or put it down to i caught a bug? What do you lades think? Iv been feeling sick all day xx

Jen- sorry AF came for you! FX for next cycle

Me- I've had AF like cramping the last day or so.. today though I can feel my ovary. I wouldn't say it's "pain" or even cramping.. i'm just aware of it. I really hope for some reason i'm not Oing now. I don't think it's possible, but after my first -OPK after my +OPK I stopped using them because I don't want to waste them. Now, i'm slightly paniking. EEK!

Lets hope the cramping your feeling is your beany trying to stick. Fingers crossed! I know that feeling your talking about when your aware of your ovary, I still have no idea if this is ovulation or not. Just get as much BDing in as possible :winkwink: x

mara - it can take up to 5 days before you get the rise when you temp. check this link out: https://www.babymed.com/fertility-tests/opk-ovulation-and-bbt
the reason is that your eggy might take longer to release so it is gearing up which is why you got a positive opk but it doesn't mean you will ovulate in 24-48hrs could also take longer. so just keep bedding.

Yeah, maybe I'm just about to O and my temp will spike tomorrow or something. Hmmm

Mara wow that is early!!
I know! Its so weird. This has never happened before so now we're like um...:shrug: And my opks never stay positive for more then 2 days, so I guess we'll see what happens. I only got a 0.2 increase in my temp this morning so I don't think that really means much. Normally it'll be a 0.3-0.4 jump. Ugh... And that opk test was like blazing positive. The test line came up before the control!

Attachments

• 20131001_073214.jpg
    20131001_073214.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20131001_073220.jpg
    20131001_073220.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
Zaly - we haven't BD since Saturday night. We've been recharging.. LOL. I did an OPK at lunch, and it was negative. I hope it has something to do with a baby! LOL I'm only 3dpo so it's too early for implantation.

mara- wow~! that is positive!!

I just played around with Fertility Friend and plugged in some fake temps for the next few days. If I continue to get higher and higher temps then my crosshairs for ovulation will fall on October 1st (today!). So that means that maybe I'm only O'ing a day or two early and we got "lucky" we um...got busy at the right time. :lol: Now all I want to do is go spend some quality time with hubby... :blush:

mara- crazy you O'd so early!! I hope you catch the egg!!

I think next cycle i'm going to temp.. I'm just going to BD on the days my period app says it fertile, and temp. The OPK's drove me NUTS! Plus, my OPKs did not work at all if my urine was just the tiniest bit diluted and I can't keep dehydrating myself just to see if i'm Oing or not!!! I wanted to be chill about TTC and i'm doing the exact oppostite!! lol.

Lol Yeah... this crazy train has a few open seats available....:winkwink:

I went shopping/browsing and came across baby picture frames. One was the kind that has a picture spot for every month up to 12 months old, and the other one was the school picture one (a picture for every year kindergarten- senior year in high school).

I freaking bought two of each and have them hiding in my trunk!! :dohh:
LOL

Lol Yeah... this crazy train has a few open seats available....:winkwink:

I went shopping/browsing and came across baby picture frames. One was the kind that has a picture spot for every month up to 12 months old, and the other one was the school picture one (a picture for every year kindergarten- senior year in high school).

I freaking bought two of each and have them hiding in my trunk!! :dohh:
LOL

awww! that's so cute. I really am trying to think of a way to tell DH when I find out i'm PG. I really wanted to do something cute. I mean, you only find you our going to be a dad to your first child once, so I want something neat. But he wants to know right away and be the first one to know. UGHHH. I'm just not sure!

I had it allllll planned out with how I was going to surprise DH. I was going to do a silly little scavenger hunt for when he gets home from work. End result would be leading him to the bedroom to find a digital HPT that says "Pregnant".

But last cycle he would stand outside the bathroom door waiting for me to pee. He KNEW when I was testing!! rofl I'd hear him outside the door and ask him if he needed something and it was usually a long pause and then a very anxious, "are you pregnant??". LOL Maybe I'll test at work. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->