Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Ugh, frustrating! Maybe you could be more active during non-fertile times so that way he doesn't see it as you only wanting to make a baby. I totally hear you though, we're not one of those couples that are really active either. There's nothing "wrong" in that department of our relationship - we just aren't that way. haha

Its hard for me during the week to be too active since I'm tired ALL the time. I don't think I sleep too well at night since I'm a light sleeper and everything wakes me up (even though I wear earplugs every single night). And then get up early for work. But I'm going to have to try and get busy more often so that it doesn't seem like I'm just BD'ing when I'm fertile. :dohh:

Yep I really need to start making sure we BD a couple times every week, that way if he pulls that card with me, I can say "i'm only fertile for like 2 days a month!!" LOL. We don't have anything wrong either.. it's just our schedules NEVER work out to allow it all the time. I'm training for a marathon and have to come home and immediately run 4 nights a week, and he has to go to bed at 8pm because he gets up every morning at 3:45am to commute over an hour to work. The weekends are like the only time we have real time to BD. I did just text him and tell him we needed to get a quickie in before we leave to go out tonight.. he's game! yay!!

Haha, awesome!

Yup, we just need to keep their feelings in mind. We want a baby, and we'll try to analyze and plan as much as we can - but that is not what they want to do. haha I'll keep the crazy to myself, and let him go relax about it all. lol

I said I WOULD NOT be obsessive. First cycle, and I'm already crazy. It's just insane. Lol.

canthrdlywait - i agree with mara about you getting active even when you are not fertile so that he doesn't get suspicious. haha just bed every other day the entire cycle and you are good. i am really excited for you.

mara - not far untile ovulation for you. do you know what cd you typically ovulate?

i am just around the corner cd 10 for me today. i should get busy starting today. but my hubby and i had a fight today about my inlaws haha so i don't know how excited he is about bedding with me. damn it, i couldn't just shut my mouth. just for the next few days at least. haha well wish me luck.

Im so confused ladies, I thought I was 4dpo but I got a positive opk, cd 23, whats going on x

canthrdlywait - i agree with mara about you getting active even when you are not fertile so that he doesn't get suspicious. haha just bed every other day the entire cycle and you are good. i am really excited for you.

mara - not far untile ovulation for you. do you know what cd you typically ovulate?

i am just around the corner cd 10 for me today. i should get busy starting today. but my hubby and i had a fight today about my inlaws haha so i don't know how excited he is about bedding with me. damn it, i couldn't just shut my mouth. just for the next few days at least. haha well wish me luck.
I typically O on CD11-13. :) And that will put me at Oct. 2-4th. :happydance:

zaly - what was it that made you think you were 4dpo? did you get a positive opk 5days ago? also i have heard that sometime (not often) one can ovulate twice in one months. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1126506/

O pains are really strong this evening. Must be Oing so soon. We BD earlier when I got home from work. Yay!!

zaly - what was it that made you think you were 4dpo? did you get a positive opk 5days ago? also i have heard that sometime (not often) one can ovulate twice in one months. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1126506/

Thanks for your reply. Yes i thought i got a positive opk on cd 14 it was the same colour as the control but then i got a positive on cd21 where the line was darker than the control so what does that mean? I go with the second? Maybe i did ovulate twice..xx

1dpo today! We BD again yesterday night. Think all my bases are covered. Now I wait.

zaly - if you did ovulate twice that is just great. haha then you had the opportunity to get pregnant twice in one cycle, not bad. :)

canthrdlywait - so you started bedding cd 8, then again on 10, 12, 13 and 14 and today is cd15? not bad lady. keeping my fingers crossed for you.

so far we bedded cd 8 then cd 11 and i am hoping we can bed today(cd12) as we missed cd 10. :( and all the way until cd 17/18.

well canthrdlywait you definitely have it all covered. keeping fingers crossed that you will get bfp soon. oh also try to continue bedding not to get your hubby scared if you have to continue next months with baby making. :)

so yesterday my hubs was so tired and i thought i shouldn't approach him as he would most likely say that he is tired. but he was the sweetest, he said so no making baby tonight? hahahaha that cracked me up. so we got in a quickie. yiiippie. so we have now bedded cd 8, 11 and 12. a few more to go.

Started to feel little twinges of pain over the weekend (primarily yesterday). Feels like O pain. :happydance: We got busy last night, so we'll see where this all leads us. :winkwink:

yay Mara!! I'm 2dpo and already SS. This is ridiculous. Nothing can actually be going on right now. LOL. Bloated, and weird AF like cramps.

I know!! You probably can't have many symptoms before implantation, but i'm already like "ooo! what was that?" LOL

Last month I had sooooo many "symptoms": nausea, headaches, hungry, cramping and O pain. Oh and my sense of smell was totally out of control!! :lol:

I figure when I don't have symptoms, that's when I'll probably be pregnant. :winkwink:

right! I'm trying not to do it, but I just can't stop. Now i'm feeling a little nauseous. It has to be from my lunch.. I mean, no idea why my lunch would make me feel sick, but I was fine before lunch. Also, my tea (which I drink every single day!) made me wanna gag today. LOL.. I am SUCH a basketcase!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->