Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Hello ladies please may I join too I am ttc baby no2 and this is our fourth month, I fell pregnant in aug 2010 so if I was to fall pregnant again this month we would have another may baby lol x I am currently 10dpo and have had cramps left and right side especially around ovary and have been very light headed last two days, as well as eating and peeing loads, and white thick discharge, hoping this is our month :winkwink:

So i am wondering what is going on in my body just now.. Had brown spotting yesterday, a day after i found pink spotting. I cant help but feel hopeful even though i know its way to early. Cant believe im going crazy with curiosity already and im not even in the two week wait yet:dohh: x

Hey Everyone I will join y'all!
Here is a little bit about what is going on with me! I am currently 5 DPO and today I have had an upset stomach on and off I was more tired than usual my boobs are EXTREMELY tender. My husband even said they look swollen I have also been having cramping on and off on my left side. I do know that it is to early for pregnancy symptoms or so I have read but lately my period has been weird and I am thinking maybe I ovulated early. Just a day or two early. Have any of yall experienced this and gotten a BFP?! We have been ttc for a few months know and I have the "feeling" that I am pregnant but I am almost scared to get my hopes up. Opinions?!

So i am wondering what is going on in my body just now.. Had brown spotting yesterday, a day after i found pink spotting. I cant help but feel hopeful even though i know its way to early. Cant believe im going crazy with curiosity already and im not even in the two week wait yet:dohh: x

I had it too, light brown spotting. I'm only cd10! :wacko:
Think we are symptom spotting to early :thumbup:

still no af or anything since implant removal, nealry 4 weeks of constant nausea, headaches and heartburn, poas obsession but getting bfn, :(

hi all,

x Zaly x thank you for starting this.

so this cycle is about to end and the new one to start on wed. i have no clue if i am pregnant or not as i will not do hpt until tomorrow. this cycle we didn't try hard nor prevent. but if we are not pregnant we are going all out next this coming cycle. yesterday we went shopping for preeseed, opk and hpt. :)

this will be our second baby. we started with our first january 2011 and fell pregnant in feb but had a miscarriage and found out i had a fibroid. so in april i had surgery to remove and started ttc in july and fell pregnant with our daughter in aug. so i am hoping that we can get pregnant pretty fast this time around as well. minus the operation.

mayb_baby - looks like a positive to me. i hope you get to confirm it and have a h and h 9 months.

good luck everyone.

Hi Ladies
I am officially here and started TTC after an 8 year wait (there is a reason to this LOL)
Never thought I would be back and its going to be an emotional journey for us after suffering severe Hyperemisis for 9 months last time and complications at birth but I have hit my 30's and think I am having a midlife crisis........

Am I mad going back to nappies LOL

Feeling excited and scared and impatient too!!!!!

Currently on cycle day 8. last time coming off BCP my cycles went back to normal and worked pretty well I am hoping things will work out the same although won't really get an idea till end of this cycle as first cycle off BCP.

Good luck ladies and sending lots of baby dust! x

I think my ticker is actually right and I 0'd today. We bd'd 2 dys before so hopefully the men were waiting to sweep the little lady off her feet. I plan to test Sept 2.

How are we all doing ladies? Im starting to get really excited thinking about my first month testing, hoping for sticky beans all round:thumbup: x

I'm on CD13 waiting to ovulate. No positive opk yet, so BD'ing every other day until positive. Time is going by so slow!

I'm on CD4 , waiting for AF to leave!

7dpo, quite relaxed and trying not to symptom spot.

I havent had chicken pox, so dr said today I really have to get the vaccine before I get pregnant...we are booked in (my son and I) for next Thursday but I can't get it if I'm pregnant.
The catch is that if I get one then I need the second vaccine 6 weeks later so if not preg this cycle, we have to skip trying the next one.
Stink

ok so im new to all this cd and dpo, af showed her face for the 1st time since i got pregnant yesterday, so does tht make me cd2 today?

Yes, you count CD 1 as the first day af shows up, then count on from there until you ovulate, then you can count the days past ovulation (dpo) until you confirm pregnancy or af shows up again.

3 V.faint lines and a positive opk plus a missed AF :happydance:

Got a bd session in this morning, then had a positive opk :happydance: hope to get another session in tomorrow :sex: :blush:

Hi ladies- I'm on 6dpo and waiting waiting waiting. AF is due in 5 days and i plan on testing in 5 days. So here's the thing... I feel no symptoms. But not only do I not feel any possible pregnancy symptoms, i don't feel af symptoms either. Does anyone know if I should be feeling anything either way? I guess I just feel "normal" yea i'm tired, but I don't think any more tired than I would be on a regular day, etc.
Should I be feeling something different at this point? I'm starting to work myself up that this is a bad sign that I don't have any symptoms.

Rozzer- That does stink! But maybe theres already a little bean in there? If not at least you will be covered with the vaccine :thumbup:

mayb_baby- fingers crossed you get your bfp! How late is your AF?

cek730- I wouldnt say its a bad sign..some ladies dont get any symptoms at all and you could be one of those, saying that it might still be early? The symptoms might show up around AF time. Fingers crossed for you!

So I am 1dpo and im sorry if this is tmi but im really wet down there.. I was so wet i thought i started my period early today only to find lady juice lol sorry, didnt know what else to call it because it wasnt normal cm, it was really watery, but in the middle of that was a tiny pink blob. Im confused as to what this is. I ovulated yesterday from my calculations so i know it is way to early to be implantation unless i ovulated early in my cycle? Anyone else had anything similar?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->