Ladies TTC August/September 2013

Bella - I am very good. 12 days left and still not feeling anything happening. I think she will take her sweet time getting here! I will post another picture of the nursery when I get it all cleaned up. There are still some things lying around.

I am so excited for all of us!

Hello ladies, haven't updated in a while. Glad to see all your pregnancies are progressing nicely :)

I'm 39 weeks today and have a feeling baby will definitely be coming this week, I have a lot of pressure down low and feel babys head is engaged due to the intense pelvic pain. Saying that I could still be sitting pregnant by next week lol. We will have to wait and see. X

oh my god canthrdlywait this is it just another few days hopefully your darling harper won't delay her arrival. when do they induce if you don't go in labor?

zaly so good to see you hear again. not much longer for you either. i have asked you so many time but do you know the gender of your baby? let us know how all goes.

things are the same here, i have some good moments but still feeling very shitty. i was at the doctors today and i will most likely get food in my blood through iv. :( not that excited about it but i honestly get no more than 5-800 calories and most of the time i vomit at least half of that out. so that is not enough nutrition for me. i will know for sure by next week, they just want me to finish the second cortisone treatment i am on and also try another brand of nutrition drink to

see if i can stomach that.

it seems like the baby is growing well so far. but they are doing an us done in 2 weeks to see that all is well in there and that the weight and growth is moving along smoothly.

please let us know how you all are doing, it has been a while ago for some of you to update. :) hgsurvivor, strawberry, jen, buttercup, mara how are you all moving along? you are all having boys right?

ok ladies have a great one and i look forward to hear of your updates. :)

oh i also discovered that it is less than 100 days until i see my baby, can't wait. yiiipie

I am not sure when they will induce! 4 more days until my due date, and I have an appointment on friday at 39+5. I'll be asking what the plan of action is. So I should know something soon. I had one day (monday) of all day BH but that's it. Nothing since then. :(

Still here ladies and still pregnant. 40+1 and feeling fed up. No I don't know the gender of baby so I'm very excited to find out :D hope things start soon for me. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow and think il be offered a sweep so if possible il probably take it.

Hope your all doing well xx

Things are moving along, feel like time is slipping away from me with regards to getting things done before our baby boy is here. I am 23+6 today so definitely still time but my hubby is working 12 hours (or more) every day plus Saturdays so been spending a lot of time by myself which is not very fun especially when my hormones kick in. Little guy is moving a lot which is still completely crazy to me and such a weird sensation but I get worried when I don't feel it. Next appointment is next Tuesday and they will be doing another ultrasound because our little guy was not cooperative the first time around and they are monitoring a couple of things with regards to fluid around one of his kidneys and the location of the placenta. My mom is coming with me this time and I am so excited she gets to share in the excitement!!

Jen - you'll be surprised how much the movement will change.. at first it's just little flutters, and punches.. and as they get bigger the movements completely change.. now I can lay my hand on my stomach and feel whole limbs moving underneath. It was very wierd to me at first, but now I can feel her little feet poking out and I tickle them. It's amazing.

Between yesterday and today, I think something moved or shifted because now his movements feel a lot more dulled. I can still feel him squirming around but the movements are not quite as pronounced, have any of you ladies experienced this?

Hi Jen, yes that happens to me too. I got so worried the one day about a month ago - that I went to my husband's work (Emergency Department) - and he did a quick ultrasound for me... everything was fine - we now call it my "emotional ultrasounds" ;) lol... haven't worried that much again luckily.

Yesterday my lil boy was soooo active, kicking and turning - almost felt like he was dancing at times haha :) ...but today he was much more chilled and I had to really focus on my tummy at times to see if he was even moving. But now tonight as I'm typing this - he is getting really active again.

Try not to worry. They have their more active and less active days. If you have really not felt bub in a while, make sure you drink lots of water and eat something, then go and lie on your left side and do a 'kick count' for an hour. You should get at least 10 movement's (of any kind) in an hour. That is the advice my midwife gave me. She also said to call her if I was ever worried about it - they take lack of movement quite seriously.

But in saying that I have noticed that bub does change position and sleeps at times - so I don't worry too quickly. Good luck hun, hope bub stops making you worry soon. :) I am sure all is well.

Hi to everyone else as well. I love reading the updates from everyone. Have a good week further.

Xxxx

Hi all, nice to read all of your updates :flower: Sending lots of labour vibes to Zaly and Canthardlywait, so excited for both of you :happydance:
It's our second girl Bella but yep, I just bought the last 2 things we needed online (buggyboard and carseat base) so we're all sorted now other than her furniture (buying from Ikea) but I can't organise everything quite yet as we're not moving until July. We have a few big jobs to get done first like plastering the hallway and replacing the water supply pipe as it's lead but they should be finished by the middle of next week and we can crack on with decorating :thumbup:
I also had my anti-D jab and GTT on Monday so just waiting on the blood results, fc I don't have GD but she said my urine was quite acidic which Dr Google says can mean uncontrolled diabetes which has scared me a bit :wacko: Hope I get the results tomorrow! It's my 3D scan on Saturday which is something to look forward to anyway, i'll post some pics after :)

Hello ladies.

just left my appointment. I am NOT dilated or effaced at all, and i'm due on Sunday. Doctor said he didn't feel confident i'd go into labor any time soon, and that i'd be induced on 6/30 if nothing happened by then. I'll be having a sonogram at my appointment on 6/27 so, that'll be kind of cool.

canthrdlywait and zaly - congrats to your baby girls. can't wait to hear more about your newborns. hope you are both doing well and will keep checking in on the rest of us until the birth of our babies. :)

wow britt - i just read your birth story on a different thread, i am sorry you had to go through so much pain. i hope you are feeling better and that you get to finally spend more quality time your daughter.

how are the rest of you doing? please update, it seems like everyone has disappeared. i am going to have an us later today to check that my baby is growing according to the week i am in since so far i am below my pre pregnancy weight so zero weight gain. this is so crazy.

Things are moving along here. Had my glucose test and another us last week. Passed the glucose test, was really stressing about it so that was a relief! Little guy is still beings slightly uncooperative, the tech still wasn't able to see one structure around his heart so looks like another us :) But we were able to see his face and profile this time around, so exciting to actually see what looks like a baby instead of random body parts lol. He also has some fluid around one of his kidneys which another reason the ultrasounds continue because they are monitoring that as well. But the placenta move up and away from my cervix, which was another concern from the first ultrasound, so more good news there!

Congrats to those on the thread with newborns!! So excited to join you ladies in October with my little guy! It's my birthday and I am waiting for my hubby to get out of work and we are going to go register for the little guy :)

How is everyone else?

Hi everyone! :) Good to hear everyone's doing well.

Bella, let us know what the U/S showed - how bub is doing? Are you feeling better/less nauseous?

Jen, great news on passing your glucose test - I know how relieved I was as well when I heard I passed - it's a good feeling :) Also, let us know how your next U/S goes as well please - hopefully all will be perfect with bub then and they will be able to see all that they should. AND a very Happy Birthday to you!! :) I hope you had a lovely time with your hubby :)

Almost forgot to update on me..lol... all is well with baby Daniel and I. He is doing well and kicking and moving as if he got the memo that the soccer world cup is on! ;) (but I love it!) I have another midwife appointment tomorrow - so looking forward to hearing his heart beat - always so nice :) I am 31 weeks on Sunday!! I think time will go fast for my husband and I - because we will be quite busy lol... our Siberian Husky is about to have puppies...any day now! We weren't sure whether she was pregnant until a week ago - because we had our male husky "fixed" just as we noticed her going on heat - and tried to keep them separate- but obviously not good enough. At least we know this will be the last time - but O BOY - what "great" timing! ;)

On a more fun note - we have gotten most of the baby things we need. We only still need to get a car seat and a changing table. Then a few small things - like I want to get a rug for the nursery and a belly bandit for myself for afterwards. I bought a "Pink Lining"/'Blooming Gorgeous' Diaper bag today (online) - it should be here by Tuesday at the latest - so then I'll start packing the bag for baby! :)

Take care everyone - and hope to hear from you soon!

Hello ladies! All is well now. I need to post my birth story soon but I'm short on time! :) Harper is almost 2 weeks old already. Time flies!

Congrats Zaly and Britt on the births of your beautiful baby girls, must be Mara's turn to give birth next?! :D
Strawberry, glad to hear you're all sorted for baby boy's arrival and exciting that your dog is having puppies! That's certainly something to help pass the time and keep you busy before your own baby arrives! :winkwink:
Jen, I had a repeat scan at 24 weeks with this girly as they couldn't see all the views of her spine at 20 weeks. All was fine and it was nice to have another chance to see her again so hopefully it'll be a similarly positive experience for you :thumbup:
How did your growth scan go Bella? Hope all is well with your baby boy :flower:
Afm, i'm 31 weeks and keeping busy decorating our new house which we're hoping to move into on the weekend of 19th July, as well as the usual taking care of my 2.5 year old and working 3 days a week! I'm still feeling pretty good thankfully and don't have any more appointments other than routine midwife ones coming up but we had our 3D scan at 28 weeks and I don't think I shared the pics yet so here they are:
10462006_688863034513739_2137725558039324165_n.jpg

My baby boy came about 2 weeks early and arrived on July 5th. <3

O wow! Congratulations Mara!!! :) soooooo exciting! Hope you are both doing very well. Please share some photos whenever you get a chance pls. Enjoy your new bub. What did you name him? Xxx

buttercup- amazing pics!! So cute!

here are some pics of Harper

Attachments

• SleepyGirl.jpg
    SleepyGirl.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Smiles.jpg
    Smiles.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
  • napping.jpg
    napping.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2