Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I think there are actually a lot of guys that would be more freaked out in a hospital! Have you been in the homebirth thread on here? There are so many lovely stories and pictures it nearly had me opting for one! I don't know much about the cord problem, freaked myself out researching it when I first saw it in my notes.

I saw there is a section, but it doesn't look too busy a section. I will prolly swing by if I ever get pregnant lol

Home birth is just as safe or safer than hospital birth in most cases, but our medical industry tries to label it as risky and ill advised. Hospital births are often filled with rush, force and threats far too often. Doctors thrive on fear and bullying.
Doctors are way too dependent on ultrasounds and inducements and interventions instead of allowing women's bodies to actually do what they are meant to do.

For instance- laying on your back is the most painful and long way to labor. Most natural birth is done in a squatting, kneeling, or sitting on the edge of something to more align the bones and allow an easier passage.
There is only one reason women are made to labor on their backs and that is for convenience of doctors.

I saw it very often unfortunately 🙁 I think there isn't enough training for doctors to experience the normal and natural, they're only ever concerned with something when it becomes a medical problem. There are many skills being lost, such as vaginal delivery of breech babies and multiples. The culture of blame and law suits against medical professionals etc mean they are more likely to jump to intervene to avoid a negative outcome at all costs. Time restraints are classic example of women not being allowed to birth naturally, e.g. You should dilate at 1cm an hour.if you don't it's labeled as failure to progress and you're given a hormone drip, second stage should last for 1 hour so if you're still pushing after this a number of things get thrown at you, episiotomy, forceps, ventouse. I've faced many negative opinions just for wanting a med free/no epidural labour and birth. My sil literally bit my head off for even suggesting a home birth wasn't risky. She's a Dr. So I know how you feel and agree with what you say. I guess I'm in the middle somewhere...had 2 scans, a few blood tests, no internal exams at all except at the point I was fully dilated, went to a birth Centre completely under midwife care, never saw a Dr and managed a drug free birth. But that was what I wanted and my sister went a very different route and that was good for her too.

Yeah, I am not opposed to women having medical births- I just feel that no one should be judged for their choices and women who go for home births often are.Don't even mention unassisted births- people have literally called the police on women who have chosen to do that smh... It's a sad world where we rebel against nature and think we can do better. Yes, technology is good and has it uses, but nothing can be better than nature is most cases.

I had an epidural with my birth and it punctured my spinal fluid causing the most unbearable headaches for the first two weeks after birth, it also didn't work because it went wrong. So I don't recommend it unless it's really needed. I was told there is only a 1 in 200 chance of that happening, but it happened to my sister as well and she is the only other person I personally know to have had one!

yes, i have heard the stories like this, it depends on the doctor though. IT is sad that some of them are done incorrectly.

I had a similar thing, because i had a herniated disk, they did blockade on me when sticking a long needle in my spine when i was 20.

The doctor said it was the first time it had happened with him and he had done 100's of epidural so I was prob just very unlucky. I ended up having an emergency c section, the splitting headaches put off my regular contractions, and as my waters broke 36 hours earlier, they were worried about the chance of infection. I'll prob have a c-section next time too, due to risk. :nope:

Who else is still waiting to test? I have 11 days to go. :sleep: I had a very positive opk on 27th December, so I'm counting that day as ovulation.

Morning Ladies, how are you today?

I wonder where is Wanna?

Cppeace did you test or wait till tomorrow?

MrsK have your symptoms kicked it?

AFM: my boobs are so heavy at night, but in the morning I do not feel nothing in them, any thoughts? Is it because I do not drink or eat after sleep?

I thought the thread had got quiet and was coming to see what was going on then realized i apparently unsubscribed and didnt realize so sorry ladies i have been here lol tried to catch up on what i missed.

Im feeling ok just tired and struggling to eat sometimes my nausea is pretty strong but figured it would be i had it bad with my son to.

How long till some others are testing? How is everyone else feeling?

I thought the thread had got quiet and was coming to see what was going on then realized i apparently unsubscribed and didnt realize so sorry ladies i have been here lol tried to catch up on what i missed.

Im feeling ok just tired and struggling to eat sometimes my nausea is pretty strong but figured it would be i had it bad with my son to.

Hey Sweetie,

I do not feel any nausea, according to my app symptoms should kick in only at week 5, which is next week for me.

My breast got sensitive, I got a little white discharge from my nipples, other than that I do not feel nothing.

when was your last period?

The nausea started with my son roght at 5 1/2 weeks so showed a little earlier this time

The nausea started with my son roght at 5 1/2 weeks so showed a little earlier this time

Girl, do you understand that we will have the same due date, lol :) Mrs K is with us too, she will have the same due date

my last period was on the 28th, you are one day behind, so you should stick with me and never disappear. :hugs:

I hope my symptoms will kick in, otherwise i will worry a lot.

I saw there is a section, but it doesn't look too busy a section. I will prolly swing by if I ever get pregnant lol

Home birth is just as safe or safer than hospital birth in most cases, but our medical industry tries to label it as risky and ill advised. Hospital births are often filled with rush, force and threats far too often. Doctors thrive on fear and bullying.
Doctors are way too dependent on ultrasounds and inducements and interventions instead of allowing women's bodies to actually do what they are meant to do.

For instance- laying on your back is the most painful and long way to labor. Most natural birth is done in a squatting, kneeling, or sitting on the edge of something to more align the bones and allow an easier passage.
There is only one reason women are made to labor on their backs and that is for convenience of doctors.

as soon as you wake up let us know your news

Cppeace with my son i practically had a home birth i wanted to labor at home as long as possible so by the time i got to hospital my son was born in 20 min lol i noticed at home being on all 4s felt the most comfortable i did birth him on back but for most part staying home as long as possible worked put best cause i got to do what was comfortable for me

I hope I can join all you lucky BFP ladies soon! Only 4 dpo, time is going so slowly! I ordered some cheap early pregnancy tests online, am hoping to do my first test in 1 week. Is no one else waiting to test anymore? I feel like I'm late to the party :haha:

Nothing much going on with me lol. I did not test. It is 10dpo. I will prollybtest tomorrow but don't expect to see anything this early for me for sure.

Sounds like you did well, Wanna.
If I were to be pregnant my supposed due date would September 12th but I sincerely think I'd be an overdue kinda person and would deliver more around September 15-22nd.

I slept well so my temp is accurate again. I'm still so stuffy with on and off headaches and backache.

Lol Teacup, I still have yet to test so your not alone hon.

Lol Teacup, I still have yet to test so your not alone hon.

Oooh! When is your test date? :happydance:

wannanewbaby and Galyna: How many dpo did you get your BFP?

Teacup, i got mine at 10 dpo with wondfo, think i would see it at 9 dpo, i just did not test till 10 dpo, but my line was pretty visible, i posted it here, go back and look :)

good luck, dear.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->