• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ladies who will TTC in December are welcome to my thread

I've had a few times this weekend when my stomach has been a bit unsettled after eating. I wonder if I'll get some sickness this time around.

It's very possible. Hopefully if you get it it won't be too severe.

Thanks. I hope so too. I'm such a big baby about nausea.

I can be as well. I get slight nausea if I go more than 12 hours without eating. But I rarely got any when I actually was pregnant.

morning All,
how is your health?

I got a mild nausea :(

That's very normal Galyna. Make sure you eat as much as you can- nausea in pregnancy is often caused by not eating often enough. Hope it doesn't get too bad.

That's very normal Galyna. Make sure you eat as much as you can- nausea in pregnancy is often caused by not eating often enough. Hope it doesn't get too bad.

thank you, Sweetie :)

what about you? When is your next O day? Are you getting ready this month?

I am getting ready... I will hopefully ovulate early-ish again. I am cd 6 and will start opks today. I'm waiting for my brazil nuts to come in- I remember I ate quite a few mixed nuts in the first week of last cycle so the selenium may have helped with teh early ovulation- and will be using some preseed this cycle and eating pineapple after ovulation to help implantation.
Will start the AI on cd 12 which should be the 15th- so about a week from now. We shall see how it goes.
We shall see how it all goes.

Here is cd 6 negative opk. Looks about like it did last month so I think a good shot at another cd14-16 day ovulation FX
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170109_111610.jpg

Here is cd 6 negative opk. Looks about like it did last month so I think a good shot at another cd14-16 day ovulation FX
https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/20170109_111610.jpg

I can not open it at work 
But good luck to you this month, I really really hope that you will get bfp this month. If yes, will have a Libra, very intelligent horoscope sign.

A Libra or Scorpio- depending on delivery date. My family has a series of being born on the 15 so if I was to get pregnant and deliver on the 15th then a Libra it would be but a week later and a Scorpio it is lol

I used preseed when we conceived my son really thing it helped us also was just a great product we continue to use it after bfp just cause it worked well lol hope all the other things your gonna try hope to see that bfp from you this month!!

A Libra or Scorpio- depending on delivery date. My family has a series of being born on the 15 so if I was to get pregnant and deliver on the 15th then a Libra it would be but a week later and a Scorpio it is lol
Yeah, I really love that product as well ( preseed) who knows maybe it helped us to conceive; because in October I got bfn, in November I used pre-seed and got bfp, I really do not have any EWCM. I love this product because it create very slippery flora in VG and baby dance process is very smooth. LOL

Well I generally have a lot of EWCM but it seems to stay higher up more thanin the vagina itself. I will put some in my vagina, let it sit for 20 minutes or so then prolly use a bit of it fro body temp to line the bowl and maybe the syringe. We shall see how it goes.

My friends that also did at home insemination used it and got bfp first try

Well, I'm certainly giving it all a good shot this time. :)

yep I sure hope it stays early which is why I'm getting brazil nuts tomorrow lol

lol gas is totally normal during pregnancy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->