Late July buds

Hi everyone. I'm fine today. No spotting :) just aching like mad on my lower body. Legs and bum. Think its growing pains? Can't sit down though. It hurts lol. My nephew is fine. Out of hospital now. Just have to monitor him for 48 hours. How is everyone else xxx

hey lotty im good i felt earlier today that i wasnt that hungry and maybe not eaaten enough for bubz.... but i had an afternoon nap with my princess woke up and im bloody starving pmsl glad the spotting has stopped...... how are the rest of you. xxx

Hi ladies!

Lotty how is your nephew?
Christina how did it go with your friend yesterday?
Nicola how is your brother in law?

Hey,

He is ok. They tried to get him up on his feet today, he was struggling a bit, been complaining of severe pains in his tummy, they think it might be something to do with his liver but running some more tests.

Did I tell you that they have changed the wedding date? They are now getting married on 27/02. I think partially because of me, she isn't angry, just doesn't want to risk me not being there (so sweet) I'll be 17 weeks which beats either being a fornight overdue or having a tiny newborn to contend with! lol.

Oh wow so they pushed the date way up?! Yeah that would be hard for you having a newborn, you'll probably enjoy it all more this way.

I hope he keeps improving :(

Hi ladies!

Afternoon everyone :) Sorry i wasnt on yessterday, spent the day at my mum's and was so shattered when i came home that i was in bed before 10pm lol.

It ent REALLY well with my friend she was ecstatic for us and says it's given her hope when she thought there was none left :)

Hi everyone. I'm fine today. No spotting :) just aching like mad on my lower body. Legs and bum. Think its growing pains? Can't sit down though. It hurts lol. My nephew is fine. Out of hospital now. Just have to monitor him for 48 hours. How is everyone else xxx

Oh so glad your nephew is out of hospital. Hope he's on the mend and back to normal soon and YAY for no spotting, mine stopped yesterday too wahoo but boobs are now ridiculously painful and stil got 24/7 nausea grrr

Hi ladies!

Hey,

He is ok. They tried to get him up on his feet today, he was struggling a bit, been complaining of severe pains in his tummy, they think it might be something to do with his liver but running some more tests.

Did I tell you that they have changed the wedding date? They are now getting married on 27/02. I think partially because of me, she isn't angry, just doesn't want to risk me not being there (so sweet) I'll be 17 weeks which beats either being a fornight overdue or having a tiny newborn to contend with! lol.

Aww Nicola really hope your B.I.L starts getting more mobile soon and that its nothing too serious. I wouldnt feel bad about them moving the wedding forward, bet she's super excited it's in a few months now, i know i would have been and its very considerate of her :)

Hi girls,

How are we all today? I think my MS is kicking in :( every smell is disgusting. And im SOOO horrible!! I just keep biting everyones head off!!

I hope it stops soon :(

Friday tomorrow :) Woooo!! But i get to spend my weekend revising, but im sure i'll still be on BNB 24/7 hehe xxx

Hi girls!
I'm so glad it's Friday too. Although I'm up at an unGodly hour right now becuase my dog Peter pees like a pregnant woman. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey ladies!!

Lotty - sorry to hear the MS is kicking in. Im starting to feel a tiny little bit sick now, but nothin much, and not actually been sick yet. F'XD im not too!! Just feeling really horrible in the mornings atm....OH is hating it! Bless him! Hows you? Apart from the MS?

Lauren - Wha time is it over there then?!

:flower:

heyah, im due 17th of July 2010..
i have the 1st midwife appointment on 7th of Dec.. =S
xx

Hi May...welcome!

I'm on Atlantic time, so I think it was around 4am when I wrote that last one...I'm 4 hours behind London time!

Still no ms for me. My right nip hurts a little though. That's progress?

Hiya Mia and welcome :)

Well i was worried yesterday id gone past the nausea stage and into full blown sickness coz boy was i poorly yesterday morning but havent had any since and not sure if it's good or bad but i havent felt as sickly since getting really apprehensive about scan on Monday not had any spotting for a few days and still not had any pain but with all the posts that ave been floating about recently it does make me worry :(

hugs and hope everyone is ok xx

Hi Girls,
How is everyone doing? I am dragging ass this morning...I can't believe how tired I was when I got up...and after a lazy, snowy Sunday yesterday. I have my first Dr appointment this Wednesday...I can't wait!

Hi Lauren,

Im ok, you? I was feeling really sick on friday, very tired on saturday, and really sick again today... =( its not good!
oooo snow....i love the snow! :D
Ive got my midwife appointment on wed :D

I have a scan on wednesday but i dont think the outcome is going to be good, after my spotting last week, its stopped. But as of yesterday morning, i have blood everytime i wipe :cry:

I hope its just one of those things and im not losing squishy. Im in no pain, and so far there have been no clots passed. But im very doubtful we will see a heartbeat on wednesday :(

xx

Wednesday is a big day for us! sorry you're feeling sick lil...i've dodged that bullet...so far!

Lotty we'll be thinking about you...either way it might be too early to see a heartbeat, right? No pain is very good thing, and like you said, you might just be like your sister. xxx

You can just about see the heartbeat at 6 weeks, if not they'll go internal. But im really not assed. I just wanna know now :(

xxx

So we've all got appointments on wed then. I hope it goes well for you lotty, and hope your dr's app goes well to lauren :) just try to think positive lotty, im sure everything will be fine :)

Lil xx

yay, we'll all give updates on Weds, and the updates will all be good news. Lil is yours in the morning too?

I don't know about you guys but I haven't even had a freaking blood test yet! So looking forward to knowing what the heck is going on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->