Late June early July #2 buddies

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
:hi:
Just got a faint BFP today (hopng itll get darker!) Due date looks to be around 26th June.
Anyone want to buddy?

Hi, i got a faint bfp on Friday, im not exactly sure what my due date is but im rougly 4 weeks due to being on BCP im not sure of my dates. so due around the 24th June. This is number 4 for me a unexpected surprise. If you fancy buddying up :happydance:

I'm a month ahead so redundant really but just wanted to say congratulations. :hugs: xx

My EDD is June 23rd! I got my BFP today, and faint lines for 4 days before this one. Did you have any symptoms?

How does everyone else feel? Is it anyone else's first time?

I found out 5 days ago and have been in a bit of a whirl ever since. It's so weird, not feeling or looking pregnant but knowing that you are. I've done loads of HPTs since just to keep validating to myself that I'm not making it up and it's really happening!

Anyone else just wish the 1st trimester was over and done with? I'm really nervous that something might go wrong.

Oh yea i definatley wish 1st tri was over and done with!
This will be my second and i remember feeling the same last time hating that this is the rather boring stage!

I found out 5 days ago and have been in a bit of a whirl ever since. It's so weird, not feeling or looking pregnant but knowing that you are. I've done loads of HPTs since just to keep validating to myself that I'm not making it up and it's really happening!

Anyone else just wish the 1st trimester was over and done with? I'm really nervous that something might go wrong.

I am exactly 100% the same!

This is our first and I feel the exact same way. I too keep testing just to make sure it's real. I'm so anxious for the next few weeks to fly by. I'd be happy with it being even just to 6 weeks for my first appointment! I'm just crossing everything that the next 8 month go smoothly!

I'm glad you ladies are in the same boat! Have never wanted time to pass so quickly!! Every now and again at work I get really busy and realise that I've not thought about it for a while and forgotten that I'm pregnant. That's definitely the way to make time go faster!

So weird how already nothing feels more important than the little ball of cells I'm growing though :)

I tested again last night because now AF has officially been missed haha! I was so scared yesterday that I'd start bleeding :(

Been really dizzy too!

I was really nervous the day AF was due! Thankfully she never appeared!

I am now 2 days past AF being due and the text lines are super dark. Hopefully that's a good sign! I can't believe how many milestones there are to get past. In my head I want to get to 5/6 weeks to be out of danger of a chemical pregnancy. And then zoom ahead to 12 weeks so i'm past the 1st trimester - and I can have a glass of champagne at my sister's wedding!

I just want my first scan out the way so I know everything's okay and I can start telling people!

Dark lines are good! Mine were still faint on Tuesday, i havent tested again since...Im holding onto that as long as theres no bleeding then I dont need to worry (too much!)

We had a scan at 7 weeks with DS but we wont get one this time (different circumstances) but im wishing we do! & weeks is a bit sooner than 12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->