• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Learning to drive and new drivers!

I had a fab 2 hour lesson today!

But.. Its my test tomorrrow morning

My 2nd :blush: xxx

Im glad im not the only one who has shit lessons! Loadsa good luck Emily xxx

well done Tegans Mama for passing!
I have stopped again on my lessons, Im getting annoyed with myself now! Stop start stop start! My instructor calls me his yoyo and said If I had kept up with it most likly I would have passed by now, but failing the hazard on the theory really threw me!

Best of luck Embo! I've kinda been neglecting my theory practice for the last few days cos I've been staying at my mum and dad's, so I best crack on cos I'm putting in for it next week :? xx

Hello Ladies! Sorry I haven't been back to update you all but I PASSEDDDDDDDDDD!

I nearly slapped a kiss on my exainer when he told me!! haha I'm so happy!!!

Good luck to you lovlies xxxx

Hello Ladies! Sorry I haven't been back to update you all but I PASSEDDDDDDDDDD!

I nearly slapped a kiss on my exainer when he told me!! haha I'm so happy!!!

Good luck to you lovlies xxxx

:dance: :dance: WELL DONE !!!!!!! :dance: xx

congrats to the ladies who have passed :) I'm still trying to get over my nerves with driving

Well done .. getting well jealous of everyone passing :( x lol

Booking my theory test next week :happydance: My instructor reckons I'll only be waiting a week or two for a slot so as my hubby is on holiday for a fortnight starting next tues, I'm gonna give him the baby :haha: and concentrate on practicing, so then it'll be nice and fresh in my mind by the time I get my test date. Jeeeeeps! I'm even nervous about booking it :blush::lol: xx

Wahey, thats great - one step closer to driving!! How cool is that!

I really need to get my theory booked also, but need a bit more practice first! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->