• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Learning to drive and new drivers!

Can you not buy a book or CDrom and devote an hour or so a night for a few weeks to learning and revising it? That's what I did (With a BSM disk). I spent 1-2 hours a night for three weeks revising it, (boring, but I was determined! :lol: ) and passed first time.

Can you not buy a book or CDrom and devote an hour or so a night for a few weeks to learning and revising it? That's what I did (With a BSM disk). I spent 1-2 hours a night for three weeks revising it, (boring, but I was determined! :lol: ) and passed first time.

Yeah, I've been using the CDRom for a while and I carry my book around with me sometimes and I actually do it when I'm sat on a tram or something and LO is in his pram :blush: I feel like I'm stealing time sometimes lol. I do try to do it as often as poss, I'm just not very good it seems :? xx

:lol: It is really hard to stick at it because some of it is mind numbingly boring!!

:lol: It is really hard to stick at it because some of it is mind numbingly boring!!

I keep getting the same blasted questions wrong :dohh: Stopping distances and the colours of the reflective studs on the motorway, those questions get me every time lol xx

:lol: it was stupid stuff that like that used to confuse me... Its annoying! x

I keep getting the same blasted questions wrong :dohh: Stopping distances and the colours of the reflective studs on the motorway, those questions get me every time lol xx

I think a lot of passing the test is pot luck - if I'd got any questions on stopping distances I'd have been stuffed :dohh:

Once I had booked my test it was easier to cram and just get it done - but it was mind numbingly boring and I was glad when it was over :dohh:

Just got a mummy-mobile as well can't believe it, DH found a fab nissan almera and picked it up for me last night. My little boy has come early as well, he arrived on Saturday, little Dylan :cloud9: seeing him in his car seat I am so pleased I gave in and learnt to drive :thumbup:

Hope you are all getting on well with theory / lessons :flower:

I think a lot of passing the test is pot luck - if I'd got any questions on stopping distances I'd have been stuffed :dohh:

Once I had booked my test it was easier to cram and just get it done - but it was mind numbingly boring and I was glad when it was over :dohh:

Just got a mummy-mobile as well can't believe it, DH found a fab nissan almera and picked it up for me last night. My little boy has come early as well, he arrived on Saturday, little Dylan :cloud9: seeing him in his car seat I am so pleased I gave in and learnt to drive :thumbup:

Hope you are all getting on well with theory / lessons :flower:

Congratulations hunni!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So... Has anyone ever reversed their instructors car into a wall?? Nope??! Just me then? Lol it's not as dramatic as it sounds I tapped the wall but it's scratched his car!! He was totally not bothered but I felt soooo bad!! It can't get any worse! X

Aw poor you hun :(

Driving is going well been going out for an hour a night with the husband :) yay!

Aw hun :hugs: You'll laugh about it soon, dont worry yourself :)

Got my driving lesson tonight and so cant be bothered! Usually make loads of mistakes when im in this bloody mood! x

So... Has anyone ever reversed their instructors car into a wall?? Nope??! Just me then? Lol it's not as dramatic as it sounds I tapped the wall but it's scratched his car!! He was totally not bothered but I felt soooo bad!! It can't get any worse! X

Nicely done :haha: Oooh my cousin wrote off her instructors car though :haha: she was on lesson 4!!!

Ive just came across this thread, i am on my 15th lesson tonight and today i passed my theory test:happydance::happydance::happydance: Sooo glad as i was soo nervous, feeling sick and was shaking so bad!!

Well done!!

I only have 7 weeks till my test.. ahhh!!!

PinkandFluffy Congratulations! I love his name too- soo cute!

Quite nervous, lessons I have done about 22 hours with the driving teacher and nearly the same in my own car, I'm off driving tonight by test date we should be up to 30 hours with my teacher and probably at least about another 40 on top of the 20 in my own with my husband.. fingers crossed it pays off..

Well done on your Theory Miss D. Feels so good doesn't it! xxx

Damita your going to be awesome when your test comes with all this extra driving :D

Well done on your Theory Miss D. Feels so good doesn't it! xxx

Damita your going to be awesome when your test comes with all this extra driving :D

yeah really does feel good :thumbup: i want to pass asap before the test changes in october:wacko:fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->