Learning to drive and new drivers!

Well done on your Theory Miss D. Feels so good doesn't it! xxx

Damita your going to be awesome when your test comes with all this extra driving :D

yeah really does feel good :thumbup: i want to pass asap before the test changes in october:wacko:fingers crossed x

Aww I was the same hun :hugs: I passed my 2nd time, have you tried to get cancellations? I used to watch the website like a hawk and managed to get some :flower:

Well done on your Theory Miss D. Feels so good doesn't it! xxx

Damita your going to be awesome when your test comes with all this extra driving :D

yeah really does feel good :thumbup: i want to pass asap before the test changes in october:wacko:fingers crossed x

Aww I was the same hun :hugs: I passed my 2nd time, have you tried to get cancellations? I used to watch the website like a hawk and managed to get some :flower:

No they never had much availability, i will speak 2 my drving instructor tonight and see what he thinks, i had a 2hr lesson last sunday and he said if that was my test i would have passed no probs, but duno when he will think i am actually ready lol! if that makes sense! i am desparate to pass as we just bought a corsa last week and ive been out driving it twice, its making me more determained lol x

Well done all new passers be it thory or practical! XXX

I have my test booked for the 16th :/ well nervous!

Best of luck! :thumbup:

DH has been looking after LO most of today and I've been flitting between here and practicing my hazard perception. I'm feeling quite confident about that part. Oddly :wacko: Am I missing something? Is tehre a trick to it and it's actually harder than I'm finding it? Getting slightly worried now lol :mrgreen: xx

Best of luck! :thumbup:

DH has been looking after LO most of today and I've been flitting between here and practicing my hazard perception. I'm feeling quite confident about that part. Oddly :wacko: Am I missing something? Is tehre a trick to it and it's actually harder than I'm finding it? Getting slightly worried now lol :mrgreen: xx

i found the hazard perception easier than multiple choice:wacko: xx

Hey everyone, I'm Jess :wave:
So happy there is a group for this :)
I'm starting my lessons in october, just contacted the instructor today :D
I'm going to get started with the theory now, anyone know of any good books to help?

Good luck to everyone who has booked their tests :)

I am sure you will do great. Had a cry tonight just feel like I am too nervous going to try rescues remedy tomorrow before my lesson... hope it helps as I am a good drive just my stupid nerves.. damn it

The main one for the theory books, I used mine like a test and my husband would read out the question and I would answer, it worked got 100% in my theory test :)

SHIT SHIT SHIT.

What a total waste of money - i was so tense driving, making silly stupid mistakes and now i'm going through the "how will I ever pass" stage! :(

Boo :( If my driving instructor touches my f*ckin wheel one more time i'm smash his face on the dash board!!! GRRRRRRRRR

*And breath!*

SHIT SHIT SHIT.

What a total waste of money - i was so tense driving, making silly stupid mistakes and now i'm going through the "how will I ever pass" stage! :(

Boo :( If my driving instructor touches my f*ckin wheel one more time i'm smash his face on the dash board!!! GRRRRRRRRR

*And breath!*

Why does he grab your wheel? Im on my 5th instructor now lol.... im totally happy with this one but took a few to feel totally comfy with someone... maybe change instructors hun could be this one making you feel even more tense:hugs:

SHIT SHIT SHIT.

*And breath!*

:hugs:

Omg I hate it when my instructor touches the wheel too, so fucking annoying..

I'm in the same stage hun, we will get through it :hugs:

Instead of telling me i'm in the wrong road position which I know I'm not (lol) he moves my wheel!!!

And this will really get you all going....I've stopped for petrol on 3 lessons now! First time he did it I really didnt mind but everytime I have a lesson we go for fucking petrol - yeah its only 5 mins of my lesson, but thats 5 mins I'm paying for!!!

Might look into changing my instructor. Really dont feel too positive about it :( had 16 hours and only had a go at 2 monouvers - reversing round corner and reverse parking.

And when we do either of these, i'll have about 4 tries and then he'll be like "OK, carry on and all I do is drive for rest of lesson?!?! Hmmm....

MUG on my head by any chance!

I would change teachers, you shouldn't be paying to go to the petrol station...

It's so hard to say anything though isn't it. When I was learning before my instructor often used to be a bit late but then drop me off on time and also because my lessons were £14 each, I'd usually give him a £20 not or a 10 and a 5 and he nearly always ended up owing me a pound because when I gave him 20 he had a fiver but no pound coins. I learned my lesson after a while :dohh: but he must have own me a good few pounds but you feel kinda pathetic asking for it because it's not like it's a fiver. I would defo say something now I'm older though and if I was you I would kinda make a joke of it, perhaps say at the end of your lesson, in a jovial tone like "you just make sure you get your petrol before I get in the car next time Mr, because I don't wanna be breaking down in the middle of nowhere". Hopefully he'll get the message. Good luck :hugs: xx

i just stumbled across this... i have my test on monday... im petrified :( i hope i pass i cant afford anymore lessons x

The best advice i can give someone is if your instructor makes you feel tense,scared or just plain gets on ur nerves then swap! I did and its the best thing ive done! x
Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->