• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Learning to drive and new drivers!

LOL I parked in a multistorey the first time ever the other day! Arghh it was horrible!!

I know that feeling hun, We went on holiday to Southampton and had to park in the IKEA carpark... Oh my god, its a spiral thing that leads up to the top.. Strange, and scary lol. I love not having to get the bus though... its fantastic :happydance:

I failed :( Im not to gutted though i only got 6 minors but a range rover come hurtling round the roundabout and i chose to go the examiner told me it was right to go BUT because he was going so fast i should of either stopped or put my foot down :/ im pleased though that it was half my fault and half another drivers lol... x

Sorry you failed Hun next time you'll pass for sure :hugs:

Driving went really with my teacher so happy

Amazed :hugs: it can only add to making you a better driver in the future, and im glad your not fazed by it - you'll definately pass next time for sure XX

Well i think i'm gonna book in for my theory soon, I keep getting 42 + on my DS game and I was told you only need 35 to pass :) Keep bloody getting the first aid questions wrong, but in all fairness i aint a first aider so i think its unfair!! But if my road safety is spot on then im happy :)

x

Amazed :hugs: it can only add to making you a better driver in the future, and im glad your not fazed by it - you'll definately pass next time for sure XX

Well i think i'm gonna book in for my theory soon, I keep getting 42 + on my DS game and I was told you only need 35 to pass :) Keep bloody getting the first aid questions wrong, but in all fairness i aint a first aider so i think its unfair!! But if my road safety is spot on then im happy :)

x

its 43 to pass multi choice questions and for hazard perception its 44! someone correct me if i am wrong :flower:

ur doing fab already, also go onto the goverments own website, they have two practice theory tests and when i took my theory test alot of the wuestions were on their practise questions, good luck x

Found the link if anyone is interested :)

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DG_4017669

yeah thats it, just keep at it and you will be fine :) good luck for when your test comes x

Ive got a lesson in 15mins, not had one for a couple weeks cuz i been so ill with morning sickness, im not looking forward to it :( I dont feel great today but if i want to pass this year i need to get on with it lol

This will be my 34th hour (or there abouts) and im no where near test standard yet, my driving instructors said im not progressing as fast as most do lol oops. i only have 6 hours left on my course so im going to have to book extra lessons i think :(

Oh well.. wish me luck! Fingers crossed my MS stays away for the next two hours lol!

:hugs: Let us know how you get on hun - hope it goes well for you xxx

Good luck hun, I had the same thing, what I did to improve is practice in my husbands car every night really help, can you do the same?

Ok im back. Had to finish the lesson half hour early as i didnt feel too good but went ok. Did alot of corner reserve today which i hate as i cant see im too short lol but after a few attempts i got it.

Ive done it before but only with my instructor talking me through it, shes trying to get me to do things on my own now though!

Ive booked another 10 hours but she said she thinks ill need 20 :( i just dont have £380 right now though so ill have to book another 10 when i finish these.

Its so hard this driving stuff i really dont think im ever going to pass my test!!

Damita - I dont have a partner im single but i can ask my dad. He just scares me even more though, he has no patience! lol

good luck with your lessons, if your dad hasnt got much patience i wouldnt ask him cos sometimes that could put u off, just do it at your own pace :) you will get there x

hiya ladies hope you are all well and enjoying your lessons! Its lesson night for me tonight for 2 hours...dunno whether im looking forward to it or not! I need to get it done" Anababe i feel the same as you hun i dont feel like any of it is going in!I feel really stupid on some of my lessons. Im sure we will all get there hun xxx

Good Luck on your lesson tonight Shampain, hope you have a good 2 hours!

Ive just had another lesson, we only did hour and half today because she said id done so much in the time she felt it was enough before it stop going in lol Had a really good lesson though. Only made a fool of myself once when i tried to set off and hadnt put the car in gear haha oops, she must laugh at me so much inside bless her!

Booked another 20 hour course and ive got my test in about 8 weeks so hopefully ill get progressing quickly from now. Cant wait til i can drive and not have to catch buses everywhere!!

Thats brill anababe! I hope tonight goes well! I just want it to click!!!! Do you get what I mean? Like when i see people just get in and drive like it's so easy and for me it's such a massive deal I have to really think about every move I make ad I panic and make a mess of it then! Like when I'm turning into a side road I'm like omg omg slow down change gear steer accelerate chain gear and by the time ie gone round the corner I'm like terrified!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->