• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Learning to drive and new drivers!

Good luck to everyone doing their tests! I just had my lesson.....:wacko::growlmad::nope::blush::shrug::coffee:

hi everyone,
i've got my test in 4 weeks, but cos i get married in 2 and abit weeks i'm not really thinking about it, but im so nervous! x

Im starting to learn to drive again, but i wanna get my theory out the way first. itl be my 3rd time having lessons, so hopefully itl be 3rd time lucky once i get my theory done!

I did my theory today, talk about gutted, I got 50 out 50 for the questions but failed on the hazard perception test by 2!!!!!! gahhh!!

Aawwww strawberry never mind you will pass next time.
Well.....ive changed my instructor after 2 majorly bad lessons i start with my new on on the 8th july fingers crossed this will be ok, getting so fed up now xxx

Yaaay i can join you girls now :)

I had my 1st lesson this morning and LOVED it, my instructor is amazing and made me feel relaxed and really installed confidence in me.
I cant wait for next week and another 2 hours of driving .. :)

Yaaay i can join you girls now :)

I had my 1st lesson this morning and LOVED it, my instructor is amazing and made me feel relaxed and really installed confidence in me.
I cant wait for next week and another 2 hours of driving .. :)

:happydance: thats great to hear!

I got back behind the wheel yesterday, didn't say to the new instructor anything about my previous instructors, or how many lessons I had he said I was fantastic and a naturel and he can see me passing by ocotober latest if I do hour and half a week and provided I pass my hazard part!!

I failed my first test :( Arghhh did something really stupid :( Got another booked for a few weeks time tho but not telling anyone the date :lol: If I pass you shall all know about it! xx

I failed my first test :( Arghhh did something really stupid :( Got another booked for a few weeks time tho but not telling anyone the date :lol: If I pass you shall all know about it! xx

what did you do that was silly?? :hugs::hugs: good luck for next time x

Eeeeep - I managed to pass my test this week - don't know who was more horrified at me sitting my test so late in my pregnancy, me or the examiner :haha:

So relieved!!!!!

I have my test next Wednesday, this is my second. Last time I got 5 minors and failed on my reverse around a corner (I forgot to put the bloody thing in drive and mounted the kerb :lol: )
I really hope I pass, we have a car sat on the drive just begging to be driven :rofl: Good luck to anyone else who has their test soon! x

Ive started my lessons with my new instructor! So much better! Hope you are all doing well ladies xxx

I have my test next Wednesday, this is my second. Last time I got 5 minors and failed on my reverse around a corner (I forgot to put the bloody thing in drive and mounted the kerb :lol: )
I really hope I pass, we have a car sat on the drive just begging to be driven :rofl: Good luck to anyone else who has their test soon! x

Car has got to be a mega incentive! DH bribed me to learn by saying he'd get one............he never thought I'd give in and do it :rofl: sounds like you will be fine for the test good luck! I nudged the kerb on my parallel park - think the examiner was generous and let me off because I was the size of a house and looked ready to give birth at any minute lol!

Ive started my lessons with my new instructor! So much better! Hope you are all doing well ladies xxx

Glad you have a better instructor - I think that was the key for me, as the one I had the first time I started learning was awful!!! :haha: Good luck!

Just wanted to say GOOD LESSON TODAY!! wahhaaay :) lol x getting there SLOWLY :p x

Just wanted to say GOOD LESSON TODAY!! wahhaaay :) lol x getting there SLOWLY :p x

Me too!! I had an awful one last week I could have cried for he whole two hours :( But y'day was fab!! Felt like i'd been driving for ages :D :D

Still got a few more to go before Im any where near passing but slowly :D :D

Congratulations to all the passers - WELL DONE XXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"