Leicester Meet? Date suggestion added PG2

D

dawny690

Any of you leicester girls ready for another meet yet?? Not sure when as yet I cant do one til at least the 20th as my mum is here til the 18th :lol: what do we think girls?

yep i am, missed the last one so definitely ready! am gonna be a bit tied up for the next few weeks with madam's birthday and moving house etc. but would love a meet soon

yep i am, missed the last one so definitely ready! am gonna be a bit tied up for the next few weeks with madam's birthday and moving house etc. but would love a meet soon

OMG I cant believe she is almost 1 where did it go :shock: glad you will be coming, yes im tied up next week with mum then the week after I start my new job so will be tired the first week I reckon but once I know what days etc Im working we can arrange something that hopefully suits everyone hopefully amanda will come with ben im dying to meet him :D xx

yeh i cant wait 2 meet everyone x just let me know when and where and il be there

hopefully amanda will come with ben im dying to meet him :D xx

Aww! Glad I'm remembered!!:hugs:

I'm up for a meet, just let me know where and when. Charlie goes nursery Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, so depending on what day you pick means I'll either have both or just one of the boys.

hopefully amanda will come with ben im dying to meet him :D xx

Aww! Glad I'm remembered!!:hugs:

I'm up for a meet, just let me know where and when. Charlie goes nursery Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, so depending on what day you pick means I'll either have both or just one of the boys.

YAY :yipee: glad you will be coming hun, Im just waiting for my start date for work and a few shift times then we can arrange it as dont want to cancel on you girls :D xxxx

Hey girls what do we all think to the 16th May? At Bumpi's again? Let me know what you think pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :hugs: xxxxx

This is gonna sound really thick but what do you girlies get up to at the meets? (Never been to one lol)

This is gonna sound really thick but what do you girlies get up to at the meets? (Never been to one lol)

We have a good chat, coffee whatever takes our fancy the meets are great you should try and go to one hun you and Tom will love it xxxxx

I might pop down to the leiceste one then as I'm in beaumont leys quite abit :)

I might pop down to the leiceste one then as I'm in beaumont leys quite abit :)

That would be good nice to meet new girlies and we dont bite promise i live in beaumont leys suprised i've not seen you and tom :lol: xx

Where abouts? I've only brought Tom down once.. i'll send you a pm in a bit, could possibly see you when we're next down? :D

Where abouts? I've only brought Tom down once.. i'll send you a pm in a bit, could possibly see you when we're next down? :D

I live about 10 minutes walk from the shopping centre :D xxx

Is that the one with Tesco? Matalan? Bingo etc? We go near there as well :D

We're coming down later if you're about? Also, can i bring the fella to the meet or is it ladies only? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->