Leicester Meet? Date suggestion added PG2

Dont know yet girls wont know my shifts til tomorrow or saturday at the latest xxxx

I missed this thread :( so would of come! Hope you all had a lovely time x

Will be coming with Rosie, and will be showing off my first set of scan photos :D

Will be coming with Rosie, and will be showing off my first set of scan photos :D

omfg what iv missed so much!!!! I didnt no you where preg babe :( god damn not having internet for so long

Dawn, when is it being re-arranged for?

yay more people!! So we have:

*Myself (Aimy) and Lilia
*Sarah and Rosie
*Dawn
*Amanda?
*Jayleigh

sounds like it will be a good one :happydance: what does everyone want to do? just have a coffee or go for lunch or something?

yay more people!! So we have:

*Myself (Aimy) and Lilia
*Sarah and Rosie
*Dawn
*Amanda?
*Jayleigh

sounds like it will be a good one :happydance: what does everyone want to do? just have a coffee or go for lunch or something?

Sounds good to me hun, hope Im not working or if i am its an afternnon shift so I can come xxxxx

dont forget me il be there with my lil lady
could some remind me when and where and at what time

ok well everyone have a think where to go and we'll decide when we all get together. so its 11am at John Lewis Cafe (top floor near the baby section) :happydance:

This Thursday yes? The 18th????

If it is, I'll be there. No Charlie, but that means I can concentrate on Ben for a change!:happydance:

Sorry girls, I'm going to have to drop out again.:blush:

I've just had a call from Bupa and they've offered me a scan for the afternoon at 5pm. I booked it all in, then as a parting comment she told me I'd got to be nil by mouth for 6 hours before the scan!:dohh: So I can't do lunch or coffee and wouldn't be much fun wandering around town starving and thirsty!!

It's up to you lot and how long you wanna wait but if you two want to come (and I'm guessing you do) if we move it to the middle of July is that any better?

I'll have had Halen by then as well x

It's up to you lot and how long you wanna wait but if you two want to come (and I'm guessing you do) if we move it to the middle of July is that any better?

I'll have had Halen by then as well x

Sounds good to me babes xxxxx

yep suits me too! will be better with Halen there and to have a date where everyone can make it instead of some people missing it. If we're gonna do it, we might as well do it properly!!

Sounds good to me too. I think we'd be best starting another thread closer to the date as it may make it easier.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->