Leicester Meet? Date suggestion added PG2

town suits me just fine! let us know when you know your shifts then dawn :D

I'm up for a meet in town too. I need some bits and can't get the motivation to drag 2 kids round town, but if I'm going in to meet you girlies, I'll be up for it!

Oh, and actually, if it's Thursday, Charlie will be at nursery, so it'll just me me and Ben!:happydance:

ok how about next thursday? could meet at 11ish, would that suit everyone? will be lovely to catch up again

how about 11am at john lewis cafe? don't mind where if anyone has any better ideas? we going for lunch anywhere or just shopping and a coffee?

top floor of john lewis near the baby section, can change to a different place if you'd prefer?

Im not going to be able to make it this time then girls im so sorry im working til 4 doing some important training :cry: xxxx

Oh no, that sucks Dawn.:hissy:

Shall we re-arrange? Tbh, I'll still be going town that day as I have a couple of bits to get, so can meet if the rest want. Or we can change it to one Dawn can make???

i don't mind. Can re-arrange it if you like. Won't be the same without Dawn!

I'm not going in town now after all! I'd totally forgot that DH is finishing work at 10am and Kayleigh has a GCSE so I want to be at home for her.

Sowwy!!!!:blush:

Can we re-arrange???:hugs:

Thanks Lulu hun :blush: xxxx

Re-arranging is cool with me girls xxxxx

how about next thursday? same time and same place if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->