Leicester Meet? Date suggestion added PG2

Is that the one with Tesco? Matalan? Bingo etc? We go near there as well :D

We're coming down later if you're about? Also, can i bring the fella to the meet or is it ladies only? :D

Yes thats the one hun, im at work from 2.30pm hun am around all day tomorrow though? And your fella is welcome if he wants to listen to us ladies chatting away :lol: xxxxx

He'll be fine, he asked if he could come :D

Not sure what we're doing tomorrow but could possibly come down :D

He'll be fine, he asked if he could come :D

Not sure what we're doing tomorrow but could possibly come down :D

LOL bless him obviously has no idea what he is letting himself in for :rofl: xxxxxxx

I can't make this Saturday, I'm at a party all day, sorry.

Next time though - it's usually easier for me if the meet is in the week. My weekends are fairly busy.

I can't make this Saturday, I'm at a party all day, sorry.

Next time though - it's usually easier for me if the meet is in the week. My weekends are fairly busy.

Ok hun can try for next week if you want? xxxx

I cant do weekends, it's hard enough week days at the moment, but next week day meet shall try and come.

I can make weds, thurs or fris when you next do one x

we going for bumpi's again? i've fallen out of love with that place, got fed up with the big kids jumping all over the little ones while their parents sit around and ignore them. I can do thursdays but won't be going if its at bumpi's. Sorry ladies!

Where would it be? Not sure how far it would be from me :D

In Leicester Jade your more than welcome would love to meet you and caine hun. I have thursday off if thats any good girls? And I dont mind where we meet im not fussy :yipee: xx

are we gonna set a definite date and place? its about time for a meet for us! Any suggestions dawn?

have we set a date fro the meet yet wanna meet some of you lovely ladies

I did suggest a date on pg 2 ages ago but no one replied, will get my shifts for next week tomorrow so will see what I can do next week if you girls are interested. And where is easiest for everyone to meet? Town? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->