Let Me (try) Help!

You get anything on a boy called Peter let me know? my son keeps mentioning him and tells me he lives upstairs.

Peter...

I feel a very lost little boy, unsure of what he is doing but knowing that he has a friend. I do not feel any hostility from this source.
He was pointing at him the other day and laughing outside, I think he is a nice boy to. I have no idea though this place does back hundreds of years. Hard to believe my bedroom is 350 year old. Dosnt look it but I heard it creaking by the window a few times and william wakes telling me theres a boy there or sometimes a man called George who has a horse. Or jim whoever that is.

Thankyou for using your gift. You see a faint positive pregnancy test when do you see me getting this, I feel I am on an emotional rollercoaster at the min please help!!::wacko:

You get anything on a boy called Peter let me know? my son keeps mentioning him and tells me he lives upstairs.

Peter...

I feel a very lost little boy, unsure of what he is doing but knowing that he has a friend. I do not feel any hostility from this source.
He was pointing at him the other day and laughing outside, I think he is a nice boy to. I have no idea though this place does back hundreds of years. Hard to believe my bedroom is 350 year old. Dosnt look it but I heard it creaking by the window a few times and william wakes telling me theres a boy there or sometimes a man called George who has a horse. Or jim whoever that is.

It sounds like your little boy has a gift ! You should help him develop it further, a lot of kids loose it if they don't use it =) Try taking him to a spiritualist or something. He sounds really special !

Hi! I am due on Dec 6th with a girl but i personally feel as if she will be born early,do you have any feelings on if she will be late, early or on time? :flower:

I feel as if your little girl will come towards the end of 38wks. So not on EDD but not far off! i'm also seeing 6lb 6oz, so let me know what she weighs when she is born :)

I most Def will =)

Peter...

It sounds like your little boy has a gift ! You should help him develop it further, a lot of kids loose it if they don't use it =) Try taking him to a spiritualist or something. He sounds really special !
I was the same as a child to but theres no where to take him here I rather him not magnet spirits in case he encounters bad like I did as a child. There are poltergeists in parts here but they only go for certain people apparently.
When I moved here i seem one ghost in my bedroom and for some reason I looked at him and said "not you again". so weird. He was a servant.

Hun so sorry keep bugging you but can you please see if there is any more children ill have in the future before i become a surogate mother.

I was going to say yes, but now you have mentioned surrogacy I believe the child I was seeing i surrogate. So no, after this I do not see anymore.

When will we find out if im Pregnant with the surro baby? sorry to bother you about this but i got to know PLEASE

Something is pointing me to April 2014. This could be an EDD or a conception date; I am not positive.

Thank you hun.

can you tell me more about the baby you see for me when in may and weight etc
:hugs:and can you see if i'll ever have a girl

I can see a healthy 8lb 4oz boy born with light brown hair that will turn to an almost black color as he gets older. I'm also seeing quite a long baby.

I believe 2015 will be the year a little girl comes into your life.

yep sounds about right for me all my boys been 8lb something and long not sure what we'd call another boy can you tell me more about the girl please

I can see a healthy 8lb 4oz boy born with light brown hair that will turn to an almost black color as he gets older. I'm also seeing quite a long baby.

yep sounds about right for me all my boys been 8lb something and long not sure what we'd call another boy can you tell me more about the girl please

The girl is distant so I cannot read so much into her, but she will be a smaller baby, around 6lbs. I also sense distress in her delivery and a lot of blood; very probably c-section

Hello again, i was wondering if you can see what type of couple i'll be carrying for? please

The girl is distant so I cannot read so much into her, but she will be a smaller baby, around 6lbs. I also sense distress in her delivery and a lot of blood; very probably c-section

i bleed alot i hemeraged after my first funny you say c-section because my last one was breech but then they turned him but said he might turn back and so c-section would be needed i have never mc'd do you think the is a reason she'll be the 6th only i know some sprits hold off coming

Oooh I have loved reading through all these, really interesting, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Please would you be able to tell me if you see me having a boy or a girl?

Thanks, Leanne xx

A deep part of me wants to say boy, though for some reason I get the niggling of girl. Perhaps a feminine male :)

Thank you! Makes sense to me actually, my OH is a very feminine male in many respects - he doesn't watch or play sports, spends his spare time in the kitchen baking cakes, and his best friend is a gay guy (I actually thought my OH was gay when I met him!). So maybe baby just takes after his daddy! x

Wow thank you for taking the time to answer all these questions :flower: you might say that your gift hasn't been proven but it's very sweet of you to do this :flower:

Do you see anything for me? :blush: after all this time ttc it just seems like it will never happen :flower: i'd really appreciate it if you could tell me if you see a baby in my future, and if there is, is it the girl I've been hoping for? Thank you <3

Hey, hun. :) Are you still giving readings? This is amazingly generous of you to offer free readings to us. I know we appreciate it more than you can imagine! If you have a minute, do you feel anything for me/my TTC future? Thanks in advance. :hugs: Oh - should add! You can be as honest as needed. Even if you do not see any children, I have other options I know. :) I just want to know to try and plan my life out a bit, but I know the future can change.

Hey! I actually have a question! lol.. a friend was over today and she told me she thinks my house is haunted :lol: I've never felt that, and I'm wondering if you have any thoughts or feelings about it...

I feel uncomfortable at the back of my kitchen/back porch/near the back window (it's my daughter's bedroom window actually)... but I don't feel like I have a ghost either. I'm an adult who is afraid of the dark :shy:

Ladies I will get around to doing you all, but at the moment a bit of stress has popped up with LO measuring a lot under size, so I'm going to be too stressed for a while to get back to you. I'm really sorry because I love helping you all out, and i will do them once I'm sure everything is alright.

Thanks for your patience.

Ladies I will get around to doing you all, but at the moment a bit of stress has popped up with LO measuring a lot under size, so I'm going to be too stressed for a while to get back to you. I'm really sorry because I love helping you all out, and i will do them once I'm sure everything is alright.

hope everything is alright with bubby :hugs:

Aww hun i am soooo sorry for feeling stressed, I hope you and your little one are ok :hugs::hugs:

xx

your doing great and appreciate your help :thumbup:

William was telling his dad that Peter fixed his car for him this morning (one of his toys). nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->