Let Me (try) Help!

ok first I will say I have never been to or talked to a psychic in the past, however I got interested when looking into conceiving my 4th child. I have had a couple psychic readings(ok alot of them) but after one of the readings being so accurate I am really believing now. I just want to see if you see anything for me?

I feel you still have some skepticism, Mel, and ask that you try to allow most of it to leave. Often your own blockage is what can cause readings to be incorrect.

I believe a fourth child is going to put a lot of strain on your relationships. If you do conceive again your pregnancy will not be easy, I sense a lot of bed rest and pain. So be prepared to be resting a lot; which will not be an easy task with 3 already running rampart!

I do however see a conception date around July 7th 2012, with a girl. Best of luck and I do hope things work out.

Thank you so much, I am trying to let go of the skepticism but you are right I guess it is just me. I have had two very accurate dead on readings and the more I reread them the more I believe. I see you say conception date around July 2012. Could this be the due date as I am hoping to conceive this month? Which would make July the due date month. Not questioning your response just wondering.

I want to thank you for taking the time out to do these readings for all of us. And a really special thanks for saying it will be a little girl:happydance:....Even if it isn't I still love hearing that there is a chance after three boys.:winkwink:

Hi

Sorry to bother you, could you please tell me if I am pregnant when I asked you, you said there was a strong possibility.

I sent you another post dont know if you seen it or not

Many Thanks:flower:

ok first I will say I have never been to or talked to a psychic in the past, however I got interested when looking into conceiving my 4th child. I have had a couple psychic readings(ok alot of them) but after one of the readings being so accurate I am really believing now. I just want to see if you see anything for me?

I feel you still have some skepticism, Mel, and ask that you try to allow most of it to leave. Often your own blockage is what can cause readings to be incorrect.

I believe a fourth child is going to put a lot of strain on your relationships. If you do conceive again your pregnancy will not be easy, I sense a lot of bed rest and pain. So be prepared to be resting a lot; which will not be an easy task with 3 already running rampart!

I do however see a conception date around July 7th 2012, with a girl. Best of luck and I do hope things work out.

Thank you so much, I am trying to let go of the skepticism but you are right I guess it is just me. I have had two very accurate dead on readings and the more I reread them the more I believe. I see you say conception date around July 2012. Could this be the due date as I am hoping to conceive this month? Which would make July the due date month. Not questioning your response just wondering.

I want to thank you for taking the time out to do these readings for all of us. And a really special thanks for saying it will be a little girl:happydance:....Even if it isn't I still love hearing that there is a chance after three boys.:winkwink:

There is a possibility July could be EDD, these things can be vague in some ways, so you could be lucky, but I just felt very close connection with this month

Hi

Sorry to bother you, could you please tell me if I am pregnant when I asked you, you said there was a strong possibility.

I sent you another post dont know if you seen it or not

Many Thanks:flower:

Sorry must have mised your second post, seem to be doing that a lot :dohh:

I am seeing a very faint positive pregnancy test, whether this means your levels are too high or you are pregnant I am not entirely positive, but at this point in time I feel no connection with life in your womb yet.

Hun so sorry keep bugging you but can you please see if there is any more children ill have in the future before i become a surogate mother.

I was going to say yes, but now you have mentioned surrogacy I believe the child I was seeing i surrogate. So no, after this I do not see anymore.

When will we find out if im Pregnant with the surro baby? sorry to bother you about this but i got to know PLEASE

can you tell me more about the baby you see for me when in may and weight etc
:hugs:and can you see if i'll ever have a girl

hey just another quick one, what do u see for the future for me and oh, other then the children?

Hi! I am due on Dec 6th with a girl but i personally feel as if she will be born early,do you have any feelings on if she will be late, early or on time? :flower:

Oooh I have loved reading through all these, really interesting, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Please would you be able to tell me if you see me having a boy or a girl?

Thanks, Leanne xx

Hun so sorry keep bugging you but can you please see if there is any more children ill have in the future before i become a surogate mother.

I was going to say yes, but now you have mentioned surrogacy I believe the child I was seeing i surrogate. So no, after this I do not see anymore.

When will we find out if im Pregnant with the surro baby? sorry to bother you about this but i got to know PLEASE

Something is pointing me to April 2014. This could be an EDD or a conception date; I am not positive.

can you tell me more about the baby you see for me when in may and weight etc
:hugs:and can you see if i'll ever have a girl

I can see a healthy 8lb 4oz boy born with light brown hair that will turn to an almost black color as he gets older. I'm also seeing quite a long baby.

I believe 2015 will be the year a little girl comes into your life.

hey just another quick one, what do u see for the future for me and oh, other then the children?

I see a disruption in your emotional connecting with him, something that once it comes up you will both need to be patient and sort it out. You will feel like leaving, but you mustn't. Things will work out.
I see you being together for a lot longer then you believe.

Hi! I am due on Dec 6th with a girl but i personally feel as if she will be born early,do you have any feelings on if she will be late, early or on time? :flower:

I feel as if your little girl will come towards the end of 38wks. So not on EDD but not far off! i'm also seeing 6lb 6oz, so let me know what she weighs when she is born :)

Oooh I have loved reading through all these, really interesting, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

Please would you be able to tell me if you see me having a boy or a girl?

Thanks, Leanne xx

A deep part of me wants to say boy, though for some reason I get the niggling of girl. Perhaps a feminine male :)

I see a disruption in your emotional connecting with him, something that once it comes up you will both need to be patient and sort it out. You will feel like leaving, but you mustn't. Things will work out.
I see you being together for a lot longer then you believe.

yeah were going through a rough patch atm and leaving has been on my mind but im not sure if it would ever come to that.. sometimes it gets too much but we are trying to sort it out :D

You get anything on a boy called Peter let me know? my son keeps mentioning him and tells me he lives upstairs.

What do you see for me please ? =)

You get anything on a boy called Peter let me know? my son keeps mentioning him and tells me he lives upstairs.

Peter...

I feel a very lost little boy, unsure of what he is doing but knowing that he has a friend. I do not feel any hostility from this source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->