• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let Me (try) Help!

Ladies I will get around to doing you all, but at the moment a bit of stress has popped up with LO measuring a lot under size, so I'm going to be too stressed for a while to get back to you. I'm really sorry because I love helping you all out, and i will do them once I'm sure everything is alright.

Thanks for your patience.

Aw sweetie I hope everything is ok! :hugs: there's no reason for you to apologize <3 your LO and your well being come first!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies I will get around to doing you all, but at the moment a bit of stress has popped up with LO measuring a lot under size, so I'm going to be too stressed for a while to get back to you. I'm really sorry because I love helping you all out, and i will do them once I'm sure everything is alright.

Thanks for your patience.

Massive :hugs: to you Leopard. Really, really hope all is ok with you and your little one. Wishing you all the very best xxx

LO always comes first! :flower: Hope you get some answers from the doctor soon. I will send lots of good vibes/prayer/whatever word you prefer your and LO's way! :hugs:

Hey :) I'm with the guy I am going to marry right now and have kids with :thumbup: We are waiting for money reasons and so we can move out and have a small wedding first before we try :hugs:
My question is when will we have our first child, what will the sex be and will we have twins?
I'm a strong believer in this kind of stuff! :happydance:

EDIT: Just read more of the post and saw about the stress :( Sorry to hear and hope you and LO are doing okay x

Lots of positive energy being sent you way Leopard, hope the LO is ok xx

Hi can you tell me what you feel for me? Conception anytime soon? and the gender? Thanks x

I will be starting this again on the 4th of November, EST time. Please have patience, but I feel I do need the break. Have confirmed LO is good now, had a growth spurt of 5cm in 5 days. She has turned back head down and MW says she is too big to move. As I said, 4th of November; however if you want a reading earlier feel free to PM me and I will try to get to it sooner. Thanks for all the well wishing girls. xx

hey i have a couple
im going for a gender scan on tuesday, so far we think were team blue.. would you confirm or will we be surprised with pink.
also will i go early or over and how many little ones do you see in my future in total (genders aswell please :D)

Firstly :wave: another Aussie :D

I am seeing a boy as well. I don't think you will be overdue, though you will push very close to 40wks I believe.

I only see two more children in your future and I see two girls, though do not expect both to be 'girly' one will be quite the opposite and love most things mechanical as she gets older.

hope all is well now, just got to update, bubby is definatly a boy so did well there.. lets see if anything else comes true/happens :D

I will be starting this again on the 4th of November, EST time. Please have patience, but I feel I do need the break. Have confirmed LO is good now, had a growth spurt of 5cm in 5 days. She has turned back head down and MW says she is too big to move. As I said, 4th of November; however if you want a reading earlier feel free to PM me and I will try to get to it sooner. Thanks for all the well wishing girls. xx

Aww that's great news :happydance:

Xx

I'm so glad everything is OK with your LO! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey, great to know everything is okay with your LO. I would like to know about my future children, how many i'll have, when and which genders and anything else you might feel around me. not ttc yet xx thanks so much!

hi first I would lije to tell u thanku for doing thos n for sharing ur gift.
Next I would like to know ehat do u see for me? Im ttc my second and my dh's first. Thanks

hi first I would like to tell u thanku for doing this n for sharing ur gift.
Next I would like to know ehat do u see for me? Im ttc my second and my dh's first. Thanks

Thank goodness. I'm so happy for you and LO! ^_^ Glad baby is doing well.

Wow thank you for taking the time to answer all these questions :flower: you might say that your gift hasn't been proven but it's very sweet of you to do this :flower:

Do you see anything for me? :blush: after all this time ttc it just seems like it will never happen :flower: i'd really appreciate it if you could tell me if you see a baby in my future, and if there is, is it the girl I've been hoping for? Thank you <3

It will happen, though you have a little longer to wait from what I can see (not the news you are hoping for i know). I believe your conception date will be in April, i feel a close connection with May though, so probably late in April. I'm not seeing a little girl sorry, only a boy, and a possibility of twins. Goodluck

Hey, hun. :) Are you still giving readings? This is amazingly generous of you to offer free readings to us. I know we appreciate it more than you can imagine! If you have a minute, do you feel anything for me/my TTC future? Thanks in advance. :hugs: Oh - should add! You can be as honest as needed. Even if you do not see any children, I have other options I know. :) I just want to know to try and plan my life out a bit, but I know the future can change.

I do see a child from your womb. Only one though. I believe you will conceive in the summer months, I cannot get a good read so i cannot confirm which one, but I'm definitely putting my finger on Summer! I also see this being a girl, and I believe you may struggle with her, be sure to have a good support base!

I also sense other children in your future, but from anothers womb. So adoption is open to you and I sense a very lost soul in need of your mothering in the not so distant future.

Hey! I actually have a question! lol.. a friend was over today and she told me she thinks my house is haunted :lol: I've never felt that, and I'm wondering if you have any thoughts or feelings about it...

I feel uncomfortable at the back of my kitchen/back porch/near the back window (it's my daughter's bedroom window actually)... but I don't feel like I have a ghost either. I'm an adult who is afraid of the dark :shy:

I do not sense a ghost in the context you think. I do however sense a presence. Now normally I do not mix religion and my gift, but I believe it is a good spirit, some may call this an angel I suppose. Do not be fearful of it, she wishes you no harm and is simply guarding your house.

Hello again, i was wondering if you can see what type of couple i'll be carrying for? please

Be careful, the couple you are helping may seem perfect on the outside, but there are some inner turmoils in their relationship. You could refer to these as the 'skeleton in the closet' Trust them, but not wholly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->