• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Let Me (try) Help!

Hey :) I'm with the guy I am going to marry right now and have kids with :thumbup: We are waiting for money reasons and so we can move out and have a small wedding first before we try :hugs:
My question is when will we have our first child, what will the sex be and will we have twins?
I'm a strong believer in this kind of stuff! :happydance:

EDIT: Just read more of the post and saw about the stress :( Sorry to hear and hope you and LO are doing okay x

I can see a May conception. This conception will not be longer after your marriage vows, infact this union is what will open your channels more and allow it. I can see a little girl but not twins.

Just decided to get them done. Still trying to have a break though :haha:

It will happen, though you have a little longer to wait from what I can see (not the news you are hoping for i know). I believe your conception date will be in April, i feel a close connection with May though, so probably late in April. I'm not seeing a little girl sorry, only a boy, and a possibility of twins. Goodluck

:happydance: I think my future little bean is waiting for the 2 year mark of TTC to show up :winkwink: I've always been sure I'd have a boy even tho I'd love to have a girl lol and the twins makes me think that I might have a successful IUI since they don't run in my family.

Thank you so much :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I got AF today and your post gave me hope that it will happen...which is all that matters. I don't mind waiting and I know I won't care about the gender at all as long as I have a healthy LO..or two:haha: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thanks again sweetie :hugs:

feedback for you , When you said about beware of pets I bring in soon. Well I said I wouldnt be but was offered cats last night as one of my partners relatives died and left cats but they where wild and wouldnt have liked my dog of cat so I said no. I was just thinking thats what you could have meant. You are good. now I am loosing weight here and I bet I end up getting pregnant for this girl you predicted haha.

if you get anything on the ghosts about here please let me know I have only one working clock left I think they mess them up.

hi hun just wondering if you still see august dd for me af has landed today my first proper af in months:happydance:

Hi Leopard how are you hun?

Xx

Getting by lol. OH has been working over in the next town, he cam home for today and goes back in the morning. a bit sick but stoked I'm full term now. How about you?

Oooh are you excited, it wont be long til shes here! :dance:
I am good thanks, this weather is messing with my hair and by before the end of the night its going greasy and needs washing again :grr: i seem to spending my time washing my hair :dohh::haha:
Are you sorted for xmas?

xx

Well i have a tree, but not putting it up until 1st Dec because I've been told it's bad luck before. i never really did christmas as a child so it will be a new experience for me, orgnanising my own.

Ugh speak of hair, I NEED to go get my hair cut.

Aww yours will be even more special cos your lil one will be here :happydance:
I love xmas, more so cos im spending it with Alan and my daughter as a famiy for the 2nd year :yipee:

Xx

Aww I bet it is exciting! I think I might make some of my own decorations though, because we are pretty strapped for cash atm.

we're planning on making our own decorations too :) salt dough is really easy to make so going to do as much as possible with that and make some felt decorations too. what are you planning on making? :)

Hmm. Well I have some old sparkly shirts that were just going to go to the rubbish tip, so I might cut them up and make some tinsel that way. I found this awesome idea the other day of Orange baubles. Basically you get an orange, paint the outside how you like, put a skewer through the middle, tie string to both end of the skewer and hang it on the tree; then the kids/ young adults/ children at heart can have fun 'picking the oranges'! Also I'm thinking of making decorated cookie bags and doing some cookies and hanging them on the tree. Also thinking of getting some of my teddies and making little felt christmas outfits for them and sitting them under the christmas tree on a picnic rug nd having all the presents around them as if they are having a holiday picnic :)

Hehe I have quite a little creative brain ticking over lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->