Let Me (try) Help!

Hi, I was just wondering if you could help, will I have another child or 2? What gender? And how will labour go? :)

I shall try :)

Do twins run on either side? I'm seeing two heartbeats, though one is a bit sickly. I do not know whether this is a representation of yours and your babies heart or twins but one will be needing medical attention. I believe you have a girl on the way. Your labor may have some unexpected complications. Do not bother with a birth plan because almost everything you request will be ignored. However you will have a healthy baby, though you'll take a few days to recover from the trauma.

I would love to know when I will conceive and have a healthy pregnancy and baby? Gender is a plus to know :)

I believe you will conceive in January, It will be before the 16th but not until after the 5th, I cannot feel an exact date. I think you will have some problems in this pregnancy, more with yourself then your child. I see a lot of days in bed and emotional stress from an outside source (inlaws maybe?). I believe you will have a girl, at the healthy weight of 7lb 6oz.

Best of luck :)

Oh and my husband said he would be the outside source stress causer ? :haha:

I don't want to take advantage of this thread or anything but was just wondering if you had seen anything better for us financially? Also any other children in the future?

I have been seriously thinking about not "trying" anymore. Its getting to be too much for us and hurting our marriage. Would you recommend that?

I'm not seeing you rolling in money, but I can see something coming along that helps a great deal with expenses that have been snowing you under.

I do not recommend not trying, but you and your husband need to communicate with each other more, you may find that the stress isn't from trying but from a totally different source.

There is definitely one more child in the future. Be on the lookout around March 2014, I'm seeing more pink :)

what do you see for me? When do you see me getting my bfp? :)

I've had shivers up my spine reading this thread leopard! hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

:hugs:

Lookout lookout there are children about! 29th November could be the day that you are exclaiming with those words. I see an easy pregnancy but not an easy labor, be sure to make sure from the earliest stage that your medical professional knows exactly what you want, because one change in your wants could equal a very traumatic labor!

Trying my best, she cannot decide what she is doing lol.

do you see anything for me its worth a try:flower:

Definitely a glimmer of something next month. Towards the end, around the 26th. I'll give you more detail tomorrow if you wish, I'm really tired now :thumbup:

oh yes please if you dont mind i am ready to give up almost

There is no room for giving up, because in your case giving up will be the end all. Don't try any harder either. Also something in your diet seems to be holding you back.
thank you last year i payed for so many readings and not a single one came true my diet isnt very good as i am a fussy eater due to my dyspaxia llol i keep feeling like im going to have to wait years and years to get the pleasuere of being a mummy

Definitely a glimmer of something next month. Towards the end, around the 26th. I'll give you more detail tomorrow if you wish, I'm really tired now :thumbup:

There is no room for giving up, because in your case giving up will be the end all. Don't try any harder either. Also something in your diet seems to be holding you back.
thank you last year i payed for so many readings and not a single one came true my diet isnt very good as i am a fussy eater due to my dyspaxia llol i keep feeling like im going to have to wait years and years to get the pleasuere of being a mummy

I'd never charge, why charge someone else to use a gift that is free for me? Bit silly :wacko:

I'd never charge, why charge someone else to use a gift that is free for me? Bit silly :wacko:
do you see a child for us anytime soon or will we have to go the icsi route?

I would love to know when I will conceive and have a healthy pregnancy and baby? Gender is a plus to know :)

I believe you will conceive in January, It will be before the 16th but not until after the 5th, I cannot feel an exact date. I think you will have some problems in this pregnancy, more with yourself then your child. I see a lot of days in bed and emotional stress from an outside source (inlaws maybe?). I believe you will have a girl, at the healthy weight of 7lb 6oz.

Best of luck :)

Oh and my husband said he would be the outside source stress causer ? :haha:

I don't want to take advantage of this thread or anything but was just wondering if you had seen anything better for us financially? Also any other children in the future?

I have been seriously thinking about not "trying" anymore. Its getting to be too much for us and hurting our marriage. Would you recommend that?

I'm not seeing you rolling in money, but I can see something coming along that helps a great deal with expenses that have been snowing you under.

I do not recommend not trying, but you and your husband need to communicate with each other more, you may find that the stress isn't from trying but from a totally different source.

There is definitely one more child in the future. Be on the lookout around March 2014, I'm seeing more pink :)

Thank you! I can't think of any other stress between us though :shrug:

Hi, I was just wondering if you could help, will I have another child or 2? What gender? And how will labour go? :)

I shall try :)

Do twins run on either side? I'm seeing two heartbeats, though one is a bit sickly. I do not know whether this is a representation of yours and your babies heart or twins but one will be needing medical attention. I believe you have a girl on the way. Your labor may have some unexpected complications. Do not bother with a birth plan because almost everything you request will be ignored. However you will have a healthy baby, though you'll take a few days to recover from the trauma.

Thank you, some distant twin cousins on each side. I had a bad labour this time, and ended up with emcs and 2.5lt blood loss, so I'm nervous about having another! :hugs: thank you, it's very kind of you to share! X

do you see a child for us anytime soon or will we have to go the icsi route?

I'm seeing EDD towards the end of August next year. Keep going natural.

Hi hun thankyou for my prediction :flower: did you see EDD when you did it?!

xx

Morning Leopard!! :wave: Wow this thread has taken off well! You must get so tired working through all these posts :hugs: so thank u for doing them...Thought i'd come back and ask a few more questions!

Will i have any more Children after this one? and will my life be happy.....?

do you see anything for me? :)

I don't think you want to hear this, but I see another boy in your future! I hope you weren't trying for a girl :winkwink:
Also keep an eye on your ovulation at the start of November this year; you may be surprised!

my husband passed away last yr so ive not even thought about any more babies. i did have a feeling if i ever had anymore babies id have another boy:thumbup:

what do you see for me? When do you see me getting my bfp? :)

I've had shivers up my spine reading this thread leopard! hope you are having a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Lookout lookout there are children about! 29th November could be the day that you are exclaiming with those words. I see an easy pregnancy but not an easy labor, be sure to make sure from the earliest stage that your medical professional knows exactly what you want, because one change in your wants could equal a very traumatic labor!

Trying my best, she cannot decide what she is doing lol.

ohhh intriguing :) thanks very much leopard :hugs:

Morning Leopard!! :wave: Wow this thread has taken off well! You must get so tired working through all these posts :hugs: so thank u for doing them...Thought i'd come back and ask a few more questions!

Will i have any more Children after this one? and will my life be happy.....?

Evening Sparkle :) Tired is the word lol.

Although your body will be able to have more children after this, i think you will decide that another is not for you. But remember 'oopsies' happen :winkwink:

This is from a non psychic point- life is happy and sad in all aspects, to be completely happy you'd have to be dead!

But there will be some happiness in your future.

Do you only do ttc people? what do you see for me?

I do anyone.

I see a bit of sadness not long from now. Not a fresh sadness; something more like the memorial of a death.
I do not know if you are TTC or not, but the color pink and the date February 2013 spring to mind, an EDD perhaps? Goodluck either way!

Be careful of new pets in the coming weeks

not getting any new pets ? I hope thats not an edd either :O maybe I am still sad over my cat missing from july I had for 12 years. I wish I knew what happened to her. I have a memorial stone for her in the garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->