Let Me (try) Help!

Hey Leopard! :flower: Thank you for providing this service and hope you are feeling well!

Do you see anything for me? We're trying for our first child.

Firstly, stop with the boring sex routine. Spice things up, a hotel, a different spot in the house. I think you will find that this will help considerably in your quest for conception. I wouldn't be expecting to hear the good news until March, and I expect you will be further along then you realize when you do the test.

Goodluck

Hey, thanks! Yeah, we do usually do it in the same place with little variance (although it's still good, haha). Guess we're going to have be a little more daring! Hmm... If I'm further along in March, then when do you think I actually conceived? And will it be a boy or girl? Again, thank you! :flower:

I think this psychic maybe right. The renewed sadness is now upon me about my cat again and its only since my landlord parrot went missing and we where out looking for it that I feel so sad for them. I know how they feel and al also still very sad.

Now about this feb 2013 girl ?? interesting.

Yes it is interesting and it feels strange. Not wholly connected to you? It's confusing it feels like yours but it doesn't, I know that doesn't make sense. Perhaps a close family member? I'm really sorry but it is confusing me as much as you!

As for your cat, I had a dream last night, I'm not sure how reliable it is (mostly I trust my dreams but with this kind of contact distance it can be unreliable). There was a a very vine-covered tree, a birds nest on the the third branch from the top and a tuft of blood stained fur near the bottom, the blood distorted the color though. I didn't feel any stress from the area, more peaceful. I have changed my opinion and believe yes, your cat has passed away, but that she was not in pain. I believe she simply died of old age.
As I said dreams can be unreliable, but I do get the strong feeling of peace and contentment, the sort associated with a quiet death. I hope it puts your mind more at rest that she didn't pass in hunger or pain.

As for the parrot, it could be closer then you all realize.

Hey Leopard! :flower: Thank you for providing this service and hope you are feeling well!

Do you see anything for me? We're trying for our first child.

Firstly, stop with the boring sex routine. Spice things up, a hotel, a different spot in the house. I think you will find that this will help considerably in your quest for conception. I wouldn't be expecting to hear the good news until March, and I expect you will be further along then you realize when you do the test.

Goodluck

Hey, thanks! Yeah, we do usually do it in the same place with little variance (although it's still good, haha). Guess we're going to have be a little more daring! Hmm... If I'm further along in March, then when do you think I actually conceived? And will it be a boy or girl? Again, thank you! :flower:

I'd place your conception really late December or very early January. I also see her coming a little early, around the 36+4 mark, but being very healthy nd measuring about 6lbs.
Oh and yeah, girl :)

hi leopard im really into things like this :) do you see me concieving any time soon?? xx

I think this psychic maybe right. The renewed sadness is now upon me about my cat again and its only since my landlord parrot went missing and we where out looking for it that I feel so sad for them. I know how they feel and al also still very sad.

Yes it is interesting and it feels strange. Not wholly connected to you? It's confusing it feels like yours but it doesn't, I know that doesn't make sense. Perhaps a close family member? I'm really sorry but it is confusing me as much as you!

As for your cat, I had a dream last night, I'm not sure how reliable it is (mostly I trust my dreams but with this kind of contact distance it can be unreliable). There was a a very vine-covered tree, a birds nest on the the third branch from the top and a tuft of blood stained fur near the bottom, the blood distorted the color though. I didn't feel any stress from the area, more peaceful. I have changed my opinion and believe yes, your cat has passed away, but that she was not in pain. I believe she simply died of old age.
As I said dreams can be unreliable, but I do get the strong feeling of peace and contentment, the sort associated with a quiet death. I hope it puts your mind more at rest that she didn't pass in hunger or pain.

I think that about the parrot to, I keep getting drawn back to this place when I walk away from it. I asked them to check up the roof a few times. I really hope they get it back.

No one in our family having babies they all to old so its me who is youngest that has youngest kids. My siblings wont be having kids they have special needs. And same in darrens fam all his siblings past being preg and all have older kids. I was told by a psychic several times I was having a girl I just through they where wrong. My mum even paid for one to tell her that when I was pregnant last time and they where still wrong but maybe something to come?

And interesting about blood I seen a bird that was killed a while ago in the spot I keep looking for my cat. I just have a feeling she is there somewhere. Top of the garden in wooded area. She was fine though last time I seen her wasnt sick of anything. Wish I knew as its horrible not knowing what happened. I just hope she did die fast and wasnt suffering, lost or starved. I have seen her in my dreams to. She head butts me. I seen a ghost a day after she went missing looking back at me and that wasnt a dream I was brushing my teeth and seen it out the window only I didnt want to look at it I assumed it was the washing line but realized next morning you cant see washing line out the window so it was something white and it would have been on top of garden path looking at me. freaky. Everything seems to go missing around here.

hi leopard im really into things like this :) do you see me concieving any time soon?? xx

I feel a strong connection with love and hearts around you, I believe this is to be associated with a Valentines conception. I think you will conceive on or around the 14th of February next year, and I see a boy.

I think that about the parrot to, I keep getting drawn back to this place when I walk away from it. I asked them to check up the roof a few times. I really hope they get it back.

No one in our family having babies they all to old so its me who is youngest that has youngest kids. My siblings wont be having kids they have special needs. And same in darrens fam all his siblings past being preg and all have older kids. I was told by a psychic several times I was having a girl I just through they where wrong. My mum even paid for one to tell her that when I was pregnant last time and they where still wrong but maybe something to come?

And interesting about blood I seen a bird that was killed a while ago in the spot I keep looking for my cat. I just have a feeling she is there somewhere. Top of the garden in wooded area. She was fine though last time I seen her wasnt sick of anything. Wish I knew as its horrible not knowing what happened. I just hope she did die fast and wasnt suffering, lost or starved. I have seen her in my dreams to. She head butts me. I seen a ghost a day after she went missing looking back at me and that wasnt a dream I was brushing my teeth and seen it out the window only I didnt want to look at it I assumed it was the washing line but realized next morning you cant see washing line out the window so it was something white and it would have been on top of garden path looking at me. freaky. Everything seems to go missing around here.

Perhaps it is something to come. As I have said, gifts like this can be vague and often other situations can infringe on them, so it could very well be you, but just other things are shadowing it.

Hi Leopard

hope you're feeling a bit brighter! Just wondering if you see any happy news for us soon...let me know if you need any details other than just my username!! x

Happiness for you will be quite unexpected, and the news you think will make you happy may come at the wrong time. However you will be getting some news towards the end of February. :cloud9:

Thanks so much Leopard, really appreciate you doing this it must be quite tiring for you!

I don't know if you can help further but was just wondering if the news that comes at the wrong time is pregnancy news or it is something else? Is the February news pregnancy-related or is that something else?

xx

Bump!

Sorry, know you are really busy with all these requests! x

Perhaps it is something to come. As I have said, gifts like this can be vague and often other situations can infringe on them, so it could very well be you, but just other things are shadowing it.

I know exactly what you mean with everything you said there. I did used to do readings myself years ago and follow my instincts a lot. I stopped as I couldnt explain how I knew stuff and had to much to do.

Hi Leopard

hope you're feeling a bit brighter! Just wondering if you see any happy news for us soon...let me know if you need any details other than just my username!! x

Happiness for you will be quite unexpected, and the news you think will make you happy may come at the wrong time. However you will be getting some news towards the end of February. :cloud9:

Thanks so much Leopard, really appreciate you doing this it must be quite tiring for you!

I don't know if you can help further but was just wondering if the news that comes at the wrong time is pregnancy news or it is something else? Is the February news pregnancy-related or is that something else?

xx

Bump!

Oh sorry sweetheart I completely missed this!
I believe it is pregnancy related, but I also believe the news will be shadowed by sadness.

I know exactly what you mean with everything you said there. I did used to do readings myself years ago and follow my instincts a lot. I stopped as I couldnt explain how I knew stuff and had to much to do.
I know the feeling of too much to do. It really is exhausting sometimes.
Being Star Walker is tiring.

I love reading this thread....its soooo exciting :dance:

Xx

ok first I will say I have never been to or talked to a psychic in the past, however I got interested when looking into conceiving my 4th child. I have had a couple psychic readings(ok alot of them) but after one of the readings being so accurate I am really believing now. I just want to see if you see anything for me?

Just curious what you see for the rest of my pregnancy and if you see anymore children in my future?

Hi! I was wondering whether you see a boy or girl & whether I will be early, overdue or on time?
Also will I get married?
Thanks xx

I would like to know if i would concieve in feb/march/april and what will be the gender?

Hi Leopard,
I only found out about you from the acupuncture forum,I think I'm ment to get a reading from you..:flower:

I know your very busy but could you be so kind and if you have time can you see me having a wee baby anytime soon and if it's twins :oneofeach: or what sex..:baby:

Thank you so much and H&H 9mths with your wee baba...

Hi Leopard

xx

Bump!

Oh sorry sweetheart I completely missed this!
I believe it is pregnancy related, but I also believe the news will be shadowed by sadness.

Ahh no worries hun, I can see this thread is a monster!! Thanks for responding again. Oh dear, hope not another miscarriage :(

ok first I will say I have never been to or talked to a psychic in the past, however I got interested when looking into conceiving my 4th child. I have had a couple psychic readings(ok alot of them) but after one of the readings being so accurate I am really believing now. I just want to see if you see anything for me?

I feel you still have some skepticism, Mel, and ask that you try to allow most of it to leave. Often your own blockage is what can cause readings to be incorrect.

I believe a fourth child is going to put a lot of strain on your relationships. If you do conceive again your pregnancy will not be easy, I sense a lot of bed rest and pain. So be prepared to be resting a lot; which will not be an easy task with 3 already running rampart!

I do however see a conception date around July 7th 2012, with a girl. Best of luck and I do hope things work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->