Let Me (try) Help!

Hi Leopard

Would you be so kind and tell me if i'm pregnant now as I feel quite nauseous, last month I had a chemical pregnancy felt similar to how I'm feeling now.

Many Thanks!!:flower:

If you hear any of the ghosts names my son has mentioned in my house let me know also.

not getting any new pets ? I hope thats not an edd either :O maybe I am still sad over my cat missing from july I had for 12 years. I wish I knew what happened to her. I have a memorial stone for her in the garden.

Do you have any forestry land near by? I do not think she is dead, I believe she found herself a new home.

Hi Leopard

Would you be so kind and tell me if i'm pregnant now as I feel quite nauseous, last month I had a chemical pregnancy felt similar to how I'm feeling now.

There is a very strong possibility that you could be.

Wow Do you think so???:happydance:

Bit scared of loosing it again could you please tell me when I'll get my BFP and if you see a boy or girl

Many Thanks:flower:

Hi Leopard

There is a very strong possibility that you could be.
she was loyal and always by my side she was an indoor cat for 11 years and when I moved here she loved going out but always with me and came when called. There is massive forests all around me I think she is dead in there as I have no neighbors for miles that would have taken her in. I walked miles searching and calling. I still look of her. Other psychic said she was killed on the road but she never would go in that direction.

do you see anything for me its worth a try:flower:

Definitely a glimmer of something next month. Towards the end, around the 26th. I'll give you more detail tomorrow if you wish, I'm really tired now :thumbup:

oh yes please if you dont mind i am ready to give up almost

There is no room for giving up, because in your case giving up will be the end all. Don't try any harder either. Also something in your diet seems to be holding you back.
thank you last year i payed for so many readings and not a single one came true my diet isnt very good as i am a fussy eater due to my dyspaxia llol i keep feeling like im going to have to wait years and years to get the pleasuere of being a mummy

I'd never charge, why charge someone else to use a gift that is free for me? Bit silly :wacko:
do you see a child for us anytime soon or will we have to go the icsi route?

I'm seeing EDD towards the end of August next year. Keep going natural.
thank you hun:flower:

Hi Leopard

hope you're feeling a bit brighter! Just wondering if you see any happy news for us soon...let me know if you need any details other than just my username!! x

Happiness for you will be quite unexpected, and the news you think will make you happy may come at the wrong time. However you will be getting some news towards the end of February. :cloud9:

Thanks so much Leopard, really appreciate you doing this it must be quite tiring for you!

I don't know if you can help further but was just wondering if the news that comes at the wrong time is pregnancy news or it is something else? Is the February news pregnancy-related or is that something else?

xx

Hi leopard,
I have readings by cherie, gail, and brooke.
Anyway you can tell me what you see for me? I will post how it compares to what the others say. I am 34 live in gainesville florida

I think you need a 'sea change', stress and the unknown in the town you are in are creating aura blockages, not healthy for someone TTC. With or without this change I see a pink bundle arriving January 2012, I could not tell you the conception date, only that this little girl will be seen as undersized (I'm seeing about 5lbs) but will have no health problems. You will also experience some harsh remarks soon in regards to your age and your attempt at conception. Be prepared to tell them what's what!

Thanks so much!
Okay so here is the compare
Cherie 22: predicted girl July conception or due or day find out
Brooke: Girl also october
Gail :boy with August 2011 (which has passed)

YOu are likely picking up on our moving stress we are still waiting on a shortsale approval and proposed closing date oct 25...BUT we are going to visit my family at the beach for thanksgiving (american nov 25ish)

YOu are so lucky I wish I was gifted like you...take care I look forward to your other readings..

Hey Leopard! :flower: Thank you for providing this service and hope you are feeling well!

Do you see anything for me? We're trying for our first child.

Hey Leopard! :flower: Thank you for providing this service and hope you are feeling well!

Do you see anything for me? We're trying for our first child.

Firstly, stop with the boring sex routine. Spice things up, a hotel, a different spot in the house. I think you will find that this will help considerably in your quest for conception. I wouldn't be expecting to hear the good news until March, and I expect you will be further along then you realize when you do the test.

Goodluck

hello!
do you see any problems i should look out for with this pregnancy?
also do you see the sex?
thanks so much!

hello!
do you see any problems i should look out for with this pregnancy?
also do you see the sex?
thanks so much!

I think toward the end of 2nd tri you are going to be feeling a lot of hip and pelivc pain, very high possibility of SPD. Try resting as much as you can now so you do not antagonize it too much!

I'm seeing a girl :)

can you see how i am going to do on my german exam on the 4th? i know you prob cant just so stressed over it

I think this psychic maybe right. The renewed sadness is now upon me about my cat again and its only since my landlord parrot went missing and we where out looking for it that I feel so sad for them. I know how they feel and al also still very sad.

Now about this feb 2013 girl ?? interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->