Let Me (try) Help!

Just curious what you see for the rest of my pregnancy and if you see anymore children in my future?

I believe if this pregnancy is allowed to run its natural course without any form of induction then you will go to 40wks +3. Do not stress if baby seems to be baking forever, in your case she just wants a bit longer!

I'm seeing a 5lb60z boy born around 18th June 2014.

I would like to know if i would concieve in feb/march/april and what will be the gender?

I believe conception will be April, around the 13th. Expect to be buying pink things :)

I would like to know if i would concieve in feb/march/april and what will be the gender?

I believe conception will be April, around the 13th. Expect to be buying pink things :)

Thank you, will it be full term?

I see you going 38+5, and no later than 39+2

Alright, can you see one or twins? and what will be the weight?

A please would be nice :thumbup:

I'm only seeing one, and i believe this little girl will be 7lbs 4oz when born.

I'm sorry about that hun... got excited.

PLEASE, Can you see any names We will have on a list or any letters the LO name will start with?

PLEASE, Can you see any names We will have on a list or any letters the LO name will start with?

Hmm. This is a bit harder to tell the truth.
I'll give it a go though.

I can see something flower like, perhaps a lily or rose or a variation.
However I'm also seeing the letters H and M

Hmm. This is a bit harder to tell the truth.
I'll give it a go though.

I can see something flower like, perhaps a lily or rose or a variation.
However I'm also seeing the letters H and M

Thank you hun, I do have the Name Iris on our list already so im thinking H or M is the middle name Anna Marie is on the middle name list aswell so i think you are amazing.
thanks again

hi hun im sorry to bother you again as i know you must be very tired etc with the little lady on the way but i just wanted to knowplease.. you say edd august but do you see if the pregnancy will go well and natural birth? im a worryer as my mum always lost late on in pregnacy inculding my twin sister thank you xx

Will he ever ask me to marry him?

When he feels he is ready enough. He is trying to sort things out in his own mind and I feel as if he is unsure if he can support you and pay for a wedding at the moment.

hi hun im sorry to bother you again as i know you must be very tired etc with the little lady on the way but i just wanted to knowplease.. you say edd august but do you see if the pregnancy will go well and natural birth? im a worryer as my mum always lost late on in pregnacy inculding my twin sister thank you xx

Hi sweetheart. I don't mind so much.
I see a fairly easy pregnancy, though limit your sugar intake early on (maybe even a diet reform now). As for your natural birth, I believe you will fold and have more pain relief than you expected, though you will not regret it once your gorgeous LO is here.

I see a fairly easy pregnancy, though limit your sugar intake early on (maybe even a diet reform now). As for your natural birth, I believe you will fold and have more pain relief than you expected, though you will not regret it once your gorgeous LO is here.

thank you very much everyone keeps tellign me to limit junk and suger etc now as i love junk food and if i think about itim not sure it helps me with my pcos lol i think il look into doing a diet now you are such a kind person for doing this for everyone so many "psycis" i paid for told me id have blah blah many children on this date etc etc but the dates always just came and went not a single one told me about my pcos or anything

thank you very much everyone keeps tellign me to limit junk and suger etc now as i love junk food and if i think about itim not sure it helps me with my pcos lol i think il look into doing a diet now you are such a kind person for doing this for everyone so many "psycis" i paid for told me id have blah blah many children on this date etc etc but the dates always just came and went not a single one told me about my pcos or anything

I have had the same experience with you as psychics, the days come and go and its got to be one of the worst feelings ever because even though you shouldnt you get excited about the reading you always do!:sad2:
Not one of them has predicted that i have Pcos and that my cycles arent monthly but more like 4-6 months at a time :grr:

xx

I don't charge and don't think I ever could, because if I'm wrong how guilty would I feel having charged someone? Honestly, and no offense to other psychics, but we do get it wrong, and no psychic is ever 100% accurate. Their gift is free so why charge people for it? Yeah it would help my house income but I see it as pointless when the risk of getting it wrong.

Oh and if anyone does want to add my prediction to your signatures, you are welcome to use my name Courtney :)

I have had the same experience with you as psychics, the days come and go and its got to be one of the worst feelings ever because even though you shouldnt you get excited about the reading you always do!:sad2:
Not one of them has predicted that i have Pcos and that my cycles arent monthly but more like 4-6 months at a time :grr:

xx
i had one lady give me 4 dif dates lol its really annoying i havent much money and used little bits i do have that could of gone on sumin else we needed just to buy myself a bit of pma all said i have no problems whats wrong as was diagnosed with pcos this summer

Maybe they dont see Pcos as a problem :shrug: i blooming do though!! :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"