Let Me (try) Help!

being greedy now i know lol but do u see the colour of my bump:winkwink: lol i feel guilty asking you all this as you must be shatterd but everything ou have said so far even for others seems spot on:flower:

being greedy now i know lol but do u see the colour of my bump:winkwink: lol i feel guilty asking you all this as you must be shatterd but everything ou have said so far even for others seems spot on:flower:

Since I've had a bit of a break I feel better. Been sick with dysentery most of the day lol.

Here is what I see.
I'm seeing a lovely little boy, as a toddler you will have some trouble with his attention span and he will be overactive and you will struggle a lot in coping with this seemingly unending energy, but he will settle down towards the start of school.
I see him being very fond of sports but having a very good creative side; be sure to encourage him whatever way he chooses, he will go on to do great things.
Be wary of his first girlfriend, I'm seeing a lot of family tension being brought on by his first proper relationship.

I can see hazel eyes, hedging more on the green side then the brown side, also a dark sandy blonde hair, very close to brown and often will be confused with this.
It may also come as a surprise but I feel he will be quite a tall man when he is older.

Since I've had a bit of a break I feel better. Been sick with dysentery most of the day lol.

Here is what I see.
I'm seeing a lovely little boy, as a toddler you will have some trouble with his attention span and he will be overactive and you will struggle a lot in coping with this seemingly unending energy, but he will settle down towards the start of school.
I see him being very fond of sports but having a very good creative side; be sure to encourage him whatever way he chooses, he will go on to do great things.
Be wary of his first girlfriend, I'm seeing a lot of family tension being brought on by his first proper relationship.

I can see hazel eyes, hedging more on the green side then the brown side, also a dark sandy blonde hair, very close to brown and often will be confused with this.
It may also come as a surprise but I feel he will be quite a tall man when he is older.

:shock: thats got me gob smacked lol hubbys a very tall guy he has dark hair i have light my eyes do exactly what you just said there aswell and you described me as a child and the creative side too is both myself and ben:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Here is what I see.

:shock: thats got me gob smacked lol hubbys a very tall guy he has dark hair i have light my eyes do exactly what you just said there aswell and you described me as a child and the creative side too is both myself and ben:flower::flower::flower::flower:
Well there you go :thumbup:

WOW that is amazing......he sounds like hes going to be a heartbreaker! :thumbup:

xx

WOW that is amazing......he sounds like hes going to be a heartbreaker! :thumbup:

xx

realllly trying to not get my hopes up but what she has said is spot on lol roll on next cycle when we actualy have more time for bding aswell as my course finishes in 2 weeks:happydance:

xx

realllly trying to not get my hopes up but what she has said is spot on lol roll on next cycle when we actualy have more time for bding aswell as my course finishes in 2 weeks:happydance:

Wow, she really got you on the spot didnt she? she did mean and got the name we picked for a girl aswell.

Hi! I was wondering whether you see a boy or girl & whether I will be early, overdue or on time?
Also will I get married?
Thanks xx

Hi Leopard

I see this thread is keeping you busy and i'm sure when you get chance you'll get round to mine if you can but it seems to have got lost in the flurry of questions! Sorry if this seems cheeky :flower:

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Hi! I was wondering whether you see a boy or girl & whether I will be early, overdue or on time?
Also will I get married?
Thanks xx

Hi Leopard

I see this thread is keeping you busy and i'm sure when you get chance you'll get round to mine if you can but it seems to have got lost in the flurry of questions! Sorry if this seems cheeky :flower:

Sorry, another one I missed :dohh:

I'm seeing another girl for you. I believe it will be just before or just after this princess is born that you will find yourself getting ready for the wedding you want, but I warn you, do not expect the perfect wedding you want; finances will be short.

I'm seeing you going into early labor at 38wks 1 day but that your LO will not be born until late in 39 weeks. I see a healthy baby with a weight of 7lb 7oz.

I can see blue eyes, darkening as she gets older into a oceanic type blue with flecks of grey and green. I also see wavy hair with a brown/red coloration, almost auburn in the sun. I also see a great want for knowledge; expect a brainy little girl!

:thumbup:

Sorry its me again :blush: Can you see what kind of name we will pick for our baby and also what she will look like!? :flower:

xx

Also will I get married?
Thanks xx

Hi Leopard

I'm seeing another girl for you. I believe it will be just before or just after this princess is born that you will find yourself getting ready for the wedding you want, but I warn you, do not expect the perfect wedding you want; finances will be short.

I'm seeing you going into early labor at 38wks 1 day but that your LO will not be born until late in 39 weeks. I see a healthy baby with a weight of 7lb 7oz.

I can see blue eyes, darkening as she gets older into a oceanic type blue with flecks of grey and green. I also see wavy hair with a brown/red coloration, almost auburn in the sun. I also see a great want for knowledge; expect a brainy little girl!

:cry: oh this one mad me :cry:

Sorry to bother you again,but can you see what my baby girl will look like please.

Sorry its me again :blush: Can you see what kind of name we will pick for our baby and also what she will look like!? :flower:

xx

You're lucky I love you! :rofl:

I am seeing a girls name associated with someone you once knew or know. The letters that stand out to me are L, R and J.

I believe your little girl will have brown eyes, coming from the gene pool on her dad's side I think. She will also have light brown hair that could be confused with blonde in bright light or sun, I believe this will definitely darken as she gets older though. i also see that when she is older you two will have a disagreement that will push her away for a while because of a conflict in beliefs. I think she will love the outdoors, camping, fishing you name it, and sometimes you may wonder who switched your babies at birth because of the way her beliefs and views will swerve away from your own.

Sorry to bother you again,but can you see what my baby girl will look like please.

Brown haired princess for you, and be warned; stock up on hairbrushes and hair ties as it promises to grow quite long from an early age! I'm also seeing hazel eyes. Quite mixed, with blue, grey, green and brown, and often in the sunlight they will seem to be almost gold.
I also think she will be above average height, but not a giant.

:

xx

I am seeing a girls name associated with someone you once knew or know. The letters that stand out to me are L, R and J.

I believe your little girl will have brown eyes, coming from the gene pool on her dad's side I think. She will also have light brown hair that could be confused with blonde in bright light or sun, I believe this will definitely darken as she gets older though. i also see that when she is older you two will have a disagreement that will push her away for a while because of a conflict in beliefs. I think she will love the outdoors, camping, fishing you name it, and sometimes you may wonder who switched your babies at birth because of the way her beliefs and views will swerve away from your own.

:haha: Thanks :haha:

Aww that sounds like my daughter now, awww thats sooo cute that they are going to look alike. Lucie (DD) has blue eyes from me, and my OH has brown eyes. Also her hair colour is also spot on with my OH and also my daughter. I am going to get another tomboy......:happydance:

xx

:

xx

:haha: Thanks :haha:

Aww that sounds like my daughter now, awww thats sooo cute that they are going to look alike. Lucie (DD) has blue eyes from me, and my OH has brown eyes. Also her hair colour is also spot on with my OH and also my daughter. I am going to get another tomboy......:happydance:

xx

:)

Also will I get married?
Thanks xx

Hi Leopard

Thank you so much :flower:

I can't wait to see if this is right xxx

Brown haired princess for you, and be warned; stock up on hairbrushes and hair ties as it promises to grow quite long from an early age! I'm also seeing hazel eyes. Quite mixed, with blue, grey, green and brown, and often in the sunlight they will seem to be almost gold.

OMG thank you, idk you but you just got the eye right on here a pic of my eyes in the sun.

Attachments

• 284859_252843878075441_100000494924106_1036938_6311155_n.jpg
    284859_252843878075441_100000494924106_1036938_6311155_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15

OMG thank you, idk you but you just got the eye right on here a pic of my eyes in the sun.

You are very pretty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"