Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

Ohhhh thank you ladies! I'm gonna do another in a couple hours :) And dang Christi! That's a pretty decent line for CD4 lol!

haha Missa, I guess I just have special Pee!!

LOL right! Ugh I'm soooo nervous! What if it was a faulty test? I don't even think I can hold it for 4 hours! It's only been an hour and a half and I am fighting not to pee again!!!

HOld it Hold it!! Can't wait to see the result!

hi missa, here is my attempt at tweaking, I think I see something, cant wait to see your next test

https://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd410/maureenm11/misstest-1.jpg

alaric- i will send you my info for facebook. has to def stay private since we are not telling the fam for quite a while.

missa!!!!!!! i am soooooo excited!!!! since you dont really know when you ov this month, af might not be late at all. :happydance: absolutely can not wait to see the next test, hold it in girl!!!!

HOOOOLLLDDDDDD lol you can do it :) yay im excited :) well yay for me ive been studying all morning and alli feel like doing is curling up in bed grrr i hate exams lol

Ok well I made it to a 3 hour hold and I couldn't take it anymore! lol So here is the original and my attempt to tweak....what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 033tweak.jpg
    033tweak.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 59
i cant see anything but i dont have very good eyes lol GLxx

oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i see it on your tweak missa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In real life it's alot more obvious, I swear! lol I think tomorrows test is gonna be much darker on camera :) AGHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited! I know I shouldn't be jumping around about a line this, but after 5 pregnancies I know a real positive, faint or not, (in person at least lol) when I see one...and this is a real positive! Now, I just have to wait around to see if I'm gonna miscarry.....ugh! Anyone think they can do a better tweak than mine?

Have you ever asked your doctor about wether your blood clots? I have had 4 early miscarriages and not I'm at a fertility special doctor and after $3500 dollars worth of tests the only thing they think that's causing miscarriages is that I have a blood cloting issue that I never knew I had, I have to take 1 baby aspirin a day, I see it on your tests, can't wait till tomorrow

In real life it's alot more obvious, I swear! lol I think tomorrows test is gonna be much darker on camera :) AGHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited! I know I shouldn't be jumping around about a line this, but after 5 pregnancies I know a real positive, faint or not, (in person at least lol) when I see one...and this is a real positive! Now, I just have to wait around to see if I'm gonna miscarry.....ugh! Anyone think they can do a better tweak than mine?

hun i had a 9dpo morning test that i didnt even post cuz it wouldnt show up on a pic and i just knew everyone would say i was crazy. i can see yours already. i bet tomorrow morning or evening you will notice a difference. im sooooo excited for you. didnt you say you have a progesterone issue? girl, you better either order some cream online or get a hold of your doc :hugs:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:what is your expected due date????:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yes yes I see it also!!! Hoping hoping hoping this is the start of your BFP!!!! YAYAYAYA!

Have you ever asked your doctor about wether your blood clots? I have had 4 early miscarriages and not I'm at a fertility special doctor and after $3500 dollars worth of tests the only thing they think that's causing miscarriages is that I have a blood cloting issue that I never knew I had, I have to take 1 baby aspirin a day, I see it on your tests, can't wait till tomorrow

Oh, another clotter! I never found out via MC (thank goodness!) but through 4 pulmonary embolisms. (ACK!) I'm doing the baby asprin per day thing right now, and praying I don't get stuck with lovenox shots for the next 9 months. (They burn. And you shoot them into your tummy. Which I don't know if I could do while preggers. And it requires you to stab yourself. Yuck.)

I'm kind of freaked about the PE risk though. Although I carried my son to term 13 years ago with no issues, so we'll see?

Awww Menelly and Muareen I'm so sorry you guys have those issues, it sounds terrible! After my last miscarriage I was told that I have progesterone issues :( Apparently my body produces enough of it for me to get pregnant, just not enough for me to hold onto the baby without supplements. However....with my first son (3rd pregnancy) we didn't know anything about progesterone and supplements etc and I carried him full term without anything. So my husband and I agreed a few months back that if I got pregnant we would put our faith in God rather than supplements and if he felt it was right for us he will carry our baby through like he did with our oldest. I know some people wouldn't agree with that but we decided it was right for us to put it in God's hands. So now we wait and see what happens! I'm gonna have to wait to tell my husband because he is working out of town and I want to tell him in person! The suspense is gonna kill me! I already wanna just blurt it out over the phone to him! lol

missalissa- thats the best plan you can have! God wont let you down! we are just the opposite with our progesterone issues. i had 3 pregnancies with no problems with progesterone. then when ttc for my 4th we realized that i had a luteal phase defect due to low progesterone. i used a b complex vitamin to raise it naturally and got pregnant the first month. 6 weeks after i had him i had to have a surgery to remove pre-cancerous cells on my cervix. my body went all out of whack and i was having extremely short cycles and very heavy periods. i tried the b vitamins again, but it wasnt enough. my ob wanted to put me on the pill to fix it. that didnt seem right but i fugured if we prayed and God led us that way i would do it. we prayed a lot and one day i was looking something up on the internet and came across some info about low progesterone and how it effects the body. i showed my DH and he said thats our answer! i ordered it and was pregnant with number 5 that month!!! i was praising the Lord for using it to heal me and to bless us with another baby. after having my 5th, my cycles were once again messed up. i was having af every two weeks. in may we prayed and felt led to use it again and my cycle was immediately normal. this last cycle i used it again and got pregnant. we will honor Him with praises and thankfulness for giving us the wisdom we needed to fix my body and used our trust and faith in His ways to bless us with two more children. God is so good!!!! His ways are def higher than our ways and whatever way He is calling you to trust Him, whether thats by using something or not, you can trust Him and should do as He asks!

we dont put our faith in the supplement at all. God gets all the glory from us that He gave dr's the wisdom to make it and that He gave us the wisdom that we needed it! our faith is in Him all the way:flower:

My OPK is positive...reckon that's cause of the progesterone pills!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->