Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

right, its estrogen that causes ov. thats how progesterone can induce ov when you stop it. estrogen will rise and you will ovulate.:thumbup:

I'm starting to wonder if it's safe to keep taking the Provera....UUUGH!!!

it will be safe to take it, but its weird that 4 days after you started you might be ovulating. they are using fake hormones to try to induce a cycle for you. normally a woman would have estrogen rise in the first half of her cycle, then progesterone rise in the second half. they are using provera as your progesterone and chlomid like estrogen.

i wouldnt be worried about taking it, but i would consider taking a hpt before stopping it in ten days. if you are ov and get pregnant then stop taking it suddenly, the sudden drop of progesterone can make you mc

Ohhhhh how exciting would that be! To have them on the same day!!!! Have you done the gender predictor thing? I did 2 of them on 2 different websites, one said boy and another said girl...I went with the one that said girl lol. Since you don't mind the pics I'll post one more that I tweaked a little :)

Attachments

• 017tweak.jpg
    017tweak.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 38
thats a pretty line missa!!!!

lol i looked at one that went off of lmp or ov. when i put in lmp is said girl, when i put in ov it said boy. i ov on day 14, so you would think it wouldnt be different:dohh: all other ones have said girl. after 2 boys i hope you have a girl! you need some pink and purple to offset all that blue and green in your home. have you told DH yet??

OMG MISSA!!!!! That means a higher percentage of us got BFP on our little list!! wooppeeeeeee!!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! AWesome line!

NO! I'm so nervous about telling him! He had just decided that we needed to not TTC and get our finances in order first lol. He is out of town right now too so I want to wait to tell him in person :) You're right Amommy! If we keep going like this everybody else will have a BFP next month!!!! I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed sooooooooooo tight for everybody!

Ok girls, I need someone to reason with me! Taking another test today would be pointless right? It hasn't been long enough for the line to be darker yet? I should just wait until morning right?

CONGRATS missa really happy for ya:) im gunna get a BFP this cycle im gunna bloody make sure of it. lol , im home again today sick sick sick damn flu, it was -2.2 degrees here last night brrrr, down south it was -7.7. the mountian looks amazing too :) its the coldest its been in years places that never get snow are getting heaps of it, alot of you guys are at the other end of the scale though huh with the heat wave lol.

Missa depend on how many you have just "lying" around hahaha if it was me because i have lots i would be doing one today but if i had minimal i would wait till tomorrow lol hope that helps :):) xx

Oh man! AZ is in the 100's right now! It feels like someone turned on a giant heater outside somewhere and just flooded the state with it!

If you wait like 6 hours in between it may get darker, but if it didn't it wouldnt mean anything bad.. Tomorrow morning would be a better indication of darkening lines!! BUT.. I want you to test.. hahahaha.. I AM SOOOOOOO happy for you!! You were the first one to take an interest in my tests and tweak for me, that was so sweet and meant a lot!!

By the way I did find a local donor who is willing!! there is also another donor 3 hours away, both very willing and handsome!! haha.. SO excited to do this!

Christi

I think I might get a 3 pack of FRER for my FMU's then maybe get a cheaper off brand to play with tonight and tomorrow night, like Answer or Equate lol

Are you taking donations like through a clinic or are they donating the fun way? :D

haha i guess the Lord had other plans for you two! when does he get back? i wouldnt want to tell him while he was gone either

amommy- i do hope everyone gets their bfp soon!

Ok girls, I need someone to reason with me! Taking another test today would be pointless right? It hasn't been long enough for the line to be darker yet? I should just wait until morning right?

i took one in the morning each day and evening.they were darker in the evening. but hey you do what you gotta do:lol:

O-M-G Miss!!! Finally!!! A REAL line!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!!! :happydance: :)

one is available for donation in person but not the fun way!! Like go do a private sample and I inseminate.. The one in Canada is open to either.. haha, but it would be weird to have relations with someone I don't know!

LOL Amommy :) I'm not sure I would want to do that either! Thank you MammaG!!!! I just went and got another round of tests :) The digi said negative but I'm not too worried because I know they are less sensitive, but the FRER says I am K-N-O-C-K-E-D U-P!!!!! :)

Attachments

• 029zoom.jpg
    029zoom.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 51
hahahaha K-N-O-C-K-E-D-U-P im laughing so hard . thats awesome havent heard that in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->