Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

yea..it's negative...lol...

So do you think then that I'm actually ovulating?

its possible. did you get pos opk earlier this month? you could have almost ov and then didnt til now, or are ov for a second time. i hear pcos can be tricky on ovulation

I never get positive opk's....last time I was on Clomid....but I test with opk's alot and they are never postive!

Morning ladies! Blessed, Amen!!!! I agree with you so much! Pam...are you ovulating? I read some of the Clomid users say that after using Clomid their body started to ovulate on it's own...maybe that's whats going on with you? I hope so! BD just in case!!!! As for me...I tested again today..................................................BFP!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I can't believe I'm the one saying "I have a BFP" This feels so crazy!!!!! lol Ok ladies well, here it is!

Attachments

• 009zoom.jpg
    009zoom.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 56
Lol ok well it still doesn't show up that well in the pic, but irl it really is a BFP! I swear it! lol

missa- i could only see it on the tweak yesterday, but i see it good on your pic today!! yay!!!!! im so excited for you!!!! xoxo:thumbup:

Lol yup my due date would be March 31st.....3 days after my oldests birthday! lol

Congrats hun!

I'm not on Clomid yet...still taking my Provera (progesterone) which is suppose to induce a cycle...we're gonna BD just in case anyway...lol...

OMG they changed my DD to March 28th, my sons birthday! lol OMG OMG OMG I have a ticker! OMG!!!!! :happydance:

Ok I'm sorry, I know I'm getting a little pic crazy lol! I got a better pic in natural sunlight! :)

Attachments

• 019zoom.jpg
    019zoom.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 41
what a fab day hun! we are due march 23rd. maybe our babies will be born the same day!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i def see a line sweets! post away too i love to see them:thumbup:

Congrats hun!

I'm not on Clomid yet...still taking my Provera (progesterone) which is suppose to induce a cycle...we're gonna BD just in case anyway...lol...

i think missa meant the last cycle that you took chlomid on. some women start taking it and start ov on their own in future months.

if you are taking progesterone before ov it will keep you from ovulating. its meant to be taken after ov has been detected for that reason. they are probably having you take it for a while then when you come off it it can unduce an ovulation. it will stop it if you take it before though

Well I called the doctor's office and they said that Provera won't cause ovulation...so maybe I'm doing it on my own? They said to keep taking the Provera for the full 10 days...but now I'm afraid too...lol....

Not sure what to think though...

Well I take Provera to induce the cycle and then I'll be taking the Clomid on CD3-7....I don't ovulate on my own or have my periods on my own anymore...so I was really surprised to see a positive OPK today when I've only been on Provera for 4 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->