Let The Urinating Begin...Updated :(

I can totally see that line better...LOL...

Congrats sweetie! I sure hope I'm next!!!!!!!!

LOL...well I hope all of us who hasn't gotten a BFP will be next!!!

At the rate we're going, we figure about 3 people out of our bunch will get a BFP each month....there are only 3 left so statistics say you will all get BFP's next month! lol

Thank you sooo much Pink!!! Ok so last pic of the day, I promise! lol

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
I sure hope so Miss...LOL....

Can anyone please tell me in their honest opinion...should I continue taking the Provera if I am ovulating today?

Ok I did some Googling and from what I found, no DO NOT stop taking it! If you stop with the Provera it will signal your body that it is time to shed your lining so if you did get a little eggy you will end up flushing it out before it can even attach itself! I would definitely keep taking it! And it can't hurt anything, I actually have to use progesterone supplements as soon as I find out or think I might be pregnant to avoid miscarrying or harming the baby. So all should be good to keep taking it :)

pam- i def would not stop taking it! exactly as miss said, in a natural cycle when progesterone drops is when af starts. estrogen in a normal cycle builds up the uterine lining and causes LH to rise making ovulation occur. then after ovulation occurs estrogen drops and progesterone kicks in. it warms up the uterus and keeps the lining in place to assist with implantation. if you dont become pregnant progesterone drops and estrogen rises again to start the whole process over. so if you stop the prog now, your body will think its time to shed the lining and start over. if you have just ovulated, it will have no where to implant. likewise, if you end up getting pregnant from ov right now and stop the progesterone you will signal the body to shed the uterine lining even after it has implanted. if you take a test before the end of this 10 days of using it and its pos, you will need them to give you more for at least the first tri :hugs:

I talked to the doctor's office again and they still said to keep taking it....they said the provera won't stop any ovulation (if I'm ovulating)...soooooo...I guess I'll keep taking it!

Thanks so much ladies! I love ya'll!!! Thanks for being so supportive!!!

I'll keep taking it...and pray for the best...I'm cramping so I hope that's a good sign!

it wont stop ovulation, its just amazing that you are ovulating at all for being on it for 4 days already. must be meant to be!

Ohhhhh I really hope it is! God is gonna give you a baby this month Clomid, Provera, whatever! :)

So cool that we have the same DD Menelly! March 28th is also my son's birthday so I will have 2 in the same month if not on the same day! lol

I sure hope so Miss...LOL....

Can anyone please tell me in their honest opinion...should I continue taking the Provera if I am ovulating today?

(Not a doctor. Don't even play one on TV.)

I'd keep taking it. Mostly because I'd hate to find out that the OPK's were pos due to pregnancy not Ov and then lose it from dropping your progesterone too fast. It's highly unusual to start ovulating with high progesterone... I suppose possible, but not likely.

Can you call your doctor and ask what they think?

Edit: I'm late to the party, this thread moves too fast! That's what I get for tabbing over to read the responses to my FB whining before reading the rest of the thread. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->