Let's talk about sex...

keekeesaurus

NTNP or something like it
Reaction score
...baby.
We're all doing it and I can't find another thread about it so I thought I'd start one. Whether TTC related or not - let's talk about it :thumbup:.

Anyone with me?

Sure! I love sex... I can't WAIT til TTC is over so we can go back to doing it when we're both in the mood again! Has been far too many when I've 'forced' him or myself into it... Last night was a case in point - I wasn't feeling too good, he was knackered... And yet, it was likely ov day, so:::::

Not our best effort!!!

I know exactly what you mean, it seems like it's more functional than romantic or lusty (I love that word.) Like when I'm in the middle of it (and I always try for missionary as that's supposed to be the best) I'm thinking, should I get my legs a bit higher? The nurse that did my smear said my cervix was tilted, I wonder which way? Should I tilt my hips a bit to the left? Or the right? And foreplay goes out of the window. It's like, put it in and jizz it out and be quick man. Then go and make me a brew so I can put my LUTW without you asking what on earth I'm doing. And then there's the preseed; I don't want to be getting down to it and then have to stop and say 'hang on, I need to insert the preseed!' it kills the moment.

I'll be glad when I don't have to think about all this, it's wearing me out :sleep:.

Ha yeah, I just hate having to plan it all out... Definitely loses the spontinaeity of it!

I've been trying really hard to maintain the same level of foreplay........

Certainly make sure it's all about him so that there's no issue with the 'final delivery' :haha: (so, hey, it's not a bad thing for him! ) but it does mean often my 'result' goes completely out the window, boooooo :haha:

Our best sex is when we haven't done it for a week or so, then it's the good 'lusty' stuff (ha). A few times in the week, it certainly starts to lose it's charm.

God bless lusty sex! :thumbup:
I think I need to stop thinking 'timing, timing, timing' as my OH get suspicious if I seem to have been planning my attack. Like when he comes home from work and instead of me being in my baggy trackie bums and an old t-shirt I've got my good clothes and a bit of tutty on, so he automatically asks me what my 'little blue sticks' are saying :blush:. Caught red handed.
I'm going to try for a more spontaneous approach :thumbup:. Your OH does seem to be doing well out of it though :winkwink:.

Sex! My favorite thing! Okay, one of my favorite things!

I miss great sex, the kind that's just for the freakin' fun. *Sigh* Anyway, since finding out we've got a baby on the way, the boyfriend is basically treating me like I'm an invalid. It's so sweet and I love him so much, but c'mon, I'm still a horny woman!

Super Alex!
Bless your OH - maybe he's worried about dislodging the baby? I have heard some men worry about that. But you have needs! And don't pg hormones make you hornier than ever? I'm looking forward to that day :thumbup:.

Super Alex!
Bless your OH - maybe he's worried about dislodging the baby? I have heard some men worry about that. But you have needs! And don't pg hormones make you hornier than ever? I'm looking forward to that day :thumbup:.

I never noticed a big change in my drive (which I think is above average anyway), but with both of my boys, I had a difficult time achieving the big O. Which has NEVER been a problem for me. Ugh, it was frustrating.

My DH actually loved the site of my pregnant belly. :blush:
It got to the point that I wouldn't change in front of him unless we had time for sex. He would tackle me. :haha: Kinda cute to think about.
I asked him if he felt more studly when we were out and about and people saw my obviously pregnant belly. He said he didn't feel more studly, but he liked that everyone knew we were having sex! :rofl:

I asked him if he felt more studly when we were out and about and people saw my obviously pregnant belly. He said he didn't feel more studly, but he liked that everyone knew we were having sex! :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Brilliant :thumbup:.

Super Alex!

I bet you're right, he's worried about smacking it in the head!

I do have needs, though, and these damn hormones are driving me crazy! Fingers crossed you know REAL soon, darlin'!

It got to the point that I wouldn't change in front of him unless we had time for sex. He would tackle me. :haha: Kinda cute to think about.

That is SO great. I'm kinda worried how my guy will be; it's a real fear that I'll be a turn off, you know?

That is SO great. I'm kinda worried how my guy will be; it's a real fear that I'll be a turn off, you know?

Totally know what you're saying. :hugs: I bet he'll come through for you.

Recently, I saw a picture of me right before I delivered my third. I actually said to him, "Wow, you must have been really needy." :haha:
I was never one of those cute, belly only pregnant ladies. It was more like I was pregnant in my thighs, neck, back, face, arms; oh, and the abdomen too. I was not at my most glamorous, lol.

Ladies, I just have to say, sometimes you all crack me up.... too cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

My storey doesn't differ much from the above stories, my OH and I are very attracted to each other, and he is a manly man, so it just makes everything very exciting.

I know exactly what you mean, it seems like it's more functional than romantic or lusty (I love that word.) Like when I'm in the middle of it (and I always try for missionary as that's supposed to be the best) I'm thinking, should I get my legs a bit higher? The nurse that did my smear said my cervix was tilted, I wonder which way? Should I tilt my hips a bit to the left? Or the right? And foreplay goes out of the window. It's like, put it in and jizz it out and be quick man. Then go and make me a brew so I can put my LUTW without you asking what on earth I'm doing. And then there's the preseed; I don't want to be getting down to it and then have to stop and say 'hang on, I need to insert the preseed!' it kills the moment.

I'll be glad when I don't have to think about all this, it's wearing me out :sleep:.

Haha:haha: That's so me & my OH! We have foreplay if were both lucky & then I really do want him to be in & out as quick as possible..although in reality a quickie with my OH is 45mins!:dohh:

Good luck ladies we'll all reach our goal soon :hugs:

Can I just say that I really love this thread? =D> I remember when I was pregnant with my angel baby I was hot under the collar all the time.

OMG, I love this post! It has me laughing. So our first month TTC, I went all out; a different teddy every night, high heels, etc. By the second month that was sooo not the case. No teddies, just wham, bam, thank you mam. The one night was so funny because my DH had a bad day at work and literally had a frown on his face. I was teasing him, telling him that when we have our first little bundle of joy I will tell him/her "daddy was frowning when we made you"(kidding of course!) We both got a laugh out of it and he hasn't frowned since, even on a bad day. haha

It is hard sometimes though, isn't it? When we first started TTC, some nights I would feel bad because I was pushing him to the point of exhaustion. Now I have learned that while we are in the pre-ovulation phase, I simply withhold sex. That makes it more exciting and he is raring to go when we get close to Ov time. :blush:

TTC definitely spoils the sex that is for sure, my partner now asks when we're getting down to it "Is this a normal shag or a babymaking shag" as he has a different routine for babymaking as opposed to the semi tantric sessions for recreational bonking :rofl:

The last couple of months we have cut down to every 48 hours, as this keeps things a bit fresher than every 24 hours, inevitably I also seems to Ov at some inconvenient time like a Thursday night or something.

I think my DH summed it up nicely the other night when he remarked "Wow, when did sex get so damned scientific?!". Incidentally, this little gem came out of his mouth just as I was preparing a softcup and filling an applicator with pressed :haha:

He's completely right though...since we started TTC the bedroom has become more of a labratory then a den of lust. My bedside table now consists of supplements, softcups, preseed, a bbt thermometer and several other TTC incidentals. At this point, I'm sure if I added in a blacklight and microscope I could become a crime scene investigator :wacko:

Guess I'm going to have to get the creative juices flowing in more ways than one! Here's to finding ways to spice up the good ol' baby dance :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->