Let's talk about sex...

sounds like a grand plan.............anyone tried SMEP and been successful?

I def see an increase in sex drive as I get closer to Ov

I tried to do the SMEP this month but DH is a little on the less energetic side so it turned out to be more like every two days instead of every other day like the plan suggests. Having said that, we did have success this month but I think that may partly be based on the fact that having more sex kept the DH's supply fresher :blush:

What a fab thread. really gave me a good chuckle :haha:

I love, love sex, my hubby and I have always been very energetic in this department, have to say more recently it's felt a bit clinical and more 'chore' like, so we have tried to spice things up a little as it can feel pressured - this is hardly good. We have our own business so there is a lot of pressure and we work long hours...

Trying for a baby needs to be fun really doesn't it .... We do try... :thumbup:

Anyone else end up laying on their backs with their legs in the air and a pillow or something under their bum.... Or is this all a myth and I'm a mug LOL :haha::haha:

Anyone else end up laying on their backs with their legs in the air and a pillow or something under their bum.... Or is this all a myth and I'm a mug LOL :haha::haha:

You're not the only one flipperty :haha:.

Good grief no, I think over half of us are in the legs up the wall club. Also been known to do bicycles in the air and shoulder stands. Te sex isn´t very athletic these days but the after events could win medals.

I had been trying to do the every other day thing but when you don't know exactly what day you O it can mess things up...So I started out with every other day then went to every day thinking I would do that for 5 days but I O'd 2 days later . This resulted in my first "High" rating on FF as I usually only get a good!

If I hadn't switched to every day earlier than I normally would have I would have only had 2 days of the 5 fertile ones...

i've heard that if you don't have sex for a certain number of days before ov. then jump to it then the sperm is crap. in my understanding the fresher the sperm the better. tried to google it but not really finding the answer:shrug:

anyone know?

Every other day is I think the popular advice sumat, for optimum freshness.

For us it's not an option, because works away half the time, and I work away a bit too, so I don't tend to sweat this stuff anymore, just try and do it regularly around the optimum times when we are both home :shrug:

but what if you've left it for 5 days since the last explosion? are the swimmers swimming or floating?

but what if you've left it for 5 days since the last explosion? are the swimmers swimming or floating?

IDK :haha: I don't think it's a case of wank or they all die, but I could be wrong :shrug: anyone know the answer to this?

IDK :haha: I don't think it's a case of wank or they all die, but I could be wrong :shrug: anyone know the answer to this?

thnaks nstar, just trying to work out if last nights session counted or not :winkwink: didn't expext to ovulate so early this cycle :dohh:

I'm sure it did count, it's not like you had to blow cobwebs off it or anything :rofl:

It's all good then lady :thumbup:

Otherwise I'm going to have to tell my OH to get a schedule going to take care of that stuff when he's away. Most nights I'm sure he just collapses into bed :haha: I've never even asked him if he's taking one off the wrist.

I think it could effect motility, so they may not all swim quite in the right direction. Get worn out before they reach the egg......... well thats my understanding!

I try and make sure we have sex regularly to keep it all fresh :winkwink:

Not an option for me, we are lucky to spend 13 days together a month :shrug: between our work commitments.

Other people in his company have kids, so clearly it is still possible :haha:

love this thread !!

My OH and I have high sex drives and can do it 3 times a day at the weekends :blush:

I dont tell him when I O as I dont want him to have any performance issue :wacko: and I dont want it to become clinical. We dont use preseed or softcups .. I guess they could spoil the mood .. but if it gets to the point that we need to try them I guess we would as we can have our usual frolics for the rest of the month :winkwink:

I'm not sure about this but I've heard if guys have sperm issues they should keep the pipes clean so to speak...I'm sure it's a case by case basis ...also I don't know how long is to long...

I know if the guy has issues then once a day is too much, some of the other ladies have posted that as their doctors advcie, but for normal swimmers I'm really not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->