Let's talk about sex...

Keek I think that is a great idea! Give it a good chance and you might really like it...

then you can really drive your man crazy and do it in stockings!

By the way ever since I was 10 I have set new goals ever 10 years...hehe well one of my goals at 10 was to still do the splits at 20...when I was 18 and looking at my goal list I thought hey I can still do that one and I did...I've actualled carried that goal with me every 10 years... well I'm not to far from 40 and yes I can still do the splits among other things :blush:

Wow! I've never been able to do the splits. That's seriously impressive!

Milty is that you there with your little man? What an absolutely gorgeous pic! :hugs:

hehe yes it his...he is my cutie...of course he is much older now but I still love his baby pics

Ok TMI but I need to ask. If you bd and then sleep straight away leaving all the swimmers in place, does your skin react? I have a really bad reaction every time we do this, sore and uncomfortable. Is that normal?

are you using any type of lube or lotion?

I have not ever had that happen before but maybe you just have more sensitive skin...it could be the salt content...hmm I would be curious about it though....I wonder if your reaction would be the same if it were say in a less sensitive area on you...

Natsby, you might be having an allergic reaction to his sperm. It's rare, but it really can happen. It can also cause infertility (because your body is attacking his semen). I'd really bring this up with your doctor, as soon as you can.

Will do! I´m seeing her tomorrow so I´ll ask. I searched the web and it does seem to happen, but I don´t like the sound of the treatment, too slow. I want a quick fix and a bfp before xmas! Ahh so impatient!

If it hasn't happened before maybe you're just unusally sensitive at the moment Nats, allergy wise. No new soap powders or showergels or anything like that?

Will do! I´m seeing her tomorrow so I´ll ask. I searched the web and it does seem to happen, but I don´t like the sound of the treatment, too slow. I want a quick fix and a bfp before xmas! Ahh so impatient!

:hugs: I hear ya. I hope you get a quick fix and a fast baby, too.

I'm resurrecting the sex thread. Oh yeah. I now feel less stressed having had my bloods and OHs SA done (no results yet, have to have a scan next - that'll be weird :wacko:) so I've decided that this cycle I'm going to BD like a mad woman and go for at least 3 times a week :thumbup:. I hate to say it but I tend to avoid sex when I'm not fertile but I think I need to rethink my thinking...sex and lots of it and b*gger the timing! Come on. I read somewhere that the more sex you have the more you want it so I'll consider it research :winkwink:.

Who else is having lots of sex then?

Not me Keeks, I'm guilty like you are :winkwink: :haha::haha:

sounds like a grand plan.............anyone tried SMEP and been successful?

I def see an increase in sex drive as I get closer to Ov

Thats what happened last cycle,ran out of puff! have decided that tonight will be the start of our sexathon.............dh will think xmas has come early!:winkwink:

My OH is only home 1 week out of 4 so if I'm having lots of sex I'll need to find someone else to do it with :rofl::rofl:

The first 6-8 months or so we were going at it every night leading up to Ov, but I've cut it back to 36 hourly.

My OH is only home 1 week out of 4 so if I'm having lots of sex I'll need to find someone else to do it with :rofl::rofl:

The first 6-8 months or so we were going at it every night leading up to Ov, but I've cut it back to 36 hourly.

We'll be going for as many times as is humanly possible from today until FF gives me CH :wacko: minimum of every other day

I've decided that this cycle I'm going to BD like a mad woman and go for at least 3 times a week :thumbup:. I hate to say it but I tend to avoid sex when I'm not fertile but I think I need to rethink my thinking...sex and lots of it and b*gger the timing!

I'm joining you on this! SO fed up swallowing thermometers, peeing on sticks, and getting frustrated staring at a cycle chart that resembles the Swiss Alps, with no sign of ovulation.

I'm either NOT ovulating, or ovulating in such an odd way that BBT, CBFM & OPKsare ALL missing it completely.

So, be damned with temping, charting & stick peeing....next cycle, its 3 days a week (outside of AFs visit) and to hell with the rest of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->