Let's talk about sex...

We've always been used to using a lube of some sort but this month I managed to him to change to Preseed so it was really easy to get him to use it. Does it help the creation of babies?
Because of the blatant advertising on the tube I had to be honest about the change and point out that the one we were using was not helping!

**NOTHING TO SEE HERE - JUST DOUBLE-POSTING INTERNET GREMLINS AT WORK** :winkwink:

So, be damned with temping, charting & stick peeing....next cycle, its 3 days a week (outside of AFs visit) and to hell with the rest of it!

Or even this cycle...seeing as AF hasn't turned up. She called in for tea, cramps and a bit of light spotting one day last week, then she disappeared? No idea what's going on....so we'll just keep at it :thumbup:

So, be damned with temping, charting & stick peeing....next cycle, its 3 days a week (outside of AFs visit) and to hell with the rest of it!

Or even this cycle...seeing as AF hasn't turned up. She called in for tea, cramps and a bit of light spotting one day last week, then she disappeared? No idea what's going on....so we'll just keep at it :thumbup:

If in doubt hump it out! (I don't take credit for that, but I thought it was fitting :thumbup:.)

Lots of sex is my plan too but it's not worked so far. But I'm coming up to my fertile period and feeling friskeh so I am optimistic. I just have to tear my OH away from Football Manager 2011 :growlmad:.

It's all good then lady :thumbup:

Otherwise I'm going to have to tell my OH to get a schedule going to take care of that stuff when he's away. Most nights I'm sure he just collapses into bed :haha: I've never even asked him if he's taking one off the wrist.

Ha, me either... I'm fine with him doing it whenever, but I don't want to know about it!

My FS told me to tell DH that one way or another he should be 'clearing the pipes' approx 4 times a week for optimum sperm health :haha: (DH has average-ish motility but a high overall count). DH reckons it was the best doctor's advice he's ever had! :rofl:

We just seem to be really enjoying each other at the moment...and its very lovely i have to say. I think right now were closer than ever. I know were trying for a baby...but we just do whatever we want, when we want-its very sweet.

Hi all,

This is my first post in this thread! I agree that sometimes it feels like "work" when conceiving! I am usually not in the mood at the time, but gotta do it. And I read that the man should "clean out the pipes" every 2 to 3 days for good sperm health. I started giving Hubby BJ's every 3 days. Maybe I should switch it to two! Either way, he is definitely enjoying that aspect of it. LOL

Love this thread!
We're both finding it tough to do the sx on demand at ov time. We had a mc then found out I have crap amh & he has crap morphology & count. Need to be getting down to business more often than we are, keeping his pipes clean so to speak (last time i was away for a few days with work i even gave him explicit instructions to take care of things in my absence!) so not a lot of sxy sx here! Anyway my new worry / guilt is O in the tww (mine not his) - is it okay?? If there was the beginnings of a preg, how would O affect that if at all? Mmm mayb being horny post ov is a good sign?
Good luck ladies x

Threebirds - it is actually good for you to have an orgasm during TTC sex, the muscle contractions draw the swimmers further up and help the sperm meeting egg :thumbup:

The rest of the time it's just good to have an orgasm, full stop :haha:

I certainly have never been advised by any medical doctor to refrain from sex in the TWW, and if there's no chance of an orgasm there's not much point in doing it really :shrug:

Bonk away I say :haha:

I'm with NS on that one. It's pretty pointless without O.

It is ok to have sex and orgasm during the 2ww, and for the duration of an uneventful pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->