Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Thank you, you always manage to make me feel more normal. I hope all is well at your scan, I am sure it will be ok. I will keep everything crossed for you.
I hope everyone else on here is ok? xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well, it's been a rough couple of weeks, but I think I just about made it through the holidays still (mostly) sane. Thinking about getting another tattoo in a couple of weeks, I've had several planned for ages but kept putting them off "just in case" but now I've decided to stop putting my life on hold.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
If its any consilation I burst into tears when My husband went to work. I should be getting ready for my hospital appointment but I am in absolute bits. Its not even about this pregnancy. Its about Maeve, I miss her so much. I dont know if I have the strength to go into the hospital where she was born without colapsing in a heap! will let you know how I get on xxxx

:hugs: Maevesmummy I know it must be really difficult. I'll be thinking of you today and I know you will be able to find the strength you need to get through today.

As for the tattoo, I'm getting a malkavian mirror on my left shoulder blade, here's a pic in case you have no idea what I'm talking about.

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb277/newmayfair/200px-LogoClanMalkavian.png

it'll be my fourth.

Um, kind of, but it's true symbolism and what it means to me is different. It's a clan logo from a role-play game : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

The Malkavian Clan are cursed with insanity and to me it's symbolic of my struggles with depression and agoraphobia. A reminder of how far I've come now that I'm well again.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
A brilliant symbol, and you have come very far.
Wishing you more gentle days ahead.
Hope we get to see a picture of the finished Tat!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is iloveblue ok? Thinking of her too.

Today wasnt so bad, I still have no handheld notes, or booking appt, no scan, and I had to explain everything to them.
I did it without breaking down, which is a step forward. Still no idea if I am still pg?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello girls

Just popping in to say hi and hope you are all okay.

Glad your appointment went well today Maevesmummy - I'm sorry you've been feeling so down - I wish I could reach out and give you a hug. I can imagine the conflicting emotions must be very tough - especially as we are approaching due dates.

I'm glad you're feeling more positive Imalia - I'm not really into tattoos but there is something very appealing about that mirror, and I like the symbolism. My DH has two and is hinting at getting another one.

Hope your scan goes well on Monday Nats. I think it is a hard time of year to get through - with the distraction of Christmas out of the way, and the cold dark days.
I've felt like I'm going backwards at times these last few weeks - just feel very sad and emotional. There seem to be constant reminders everywhere I go and it actually physically hurts at times.

But we are TTC with a vengeance! - I read somewhere that the best way to get pregnant is to DTD every other day from the day AF bleeding stops till the day the next one starts so thats what we are doing! If it doesn't work this month I may go down the route of OPK's.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to iloveblue. Giving you lots of virtual hugs.
Sorry you have been so down, I guess with the holiday period and just time moving on can actually make things feel worse.

I think I am 6 weeks. Decided to wait the 2 weeks, because I can not change whatever happens, it will happen anyway.

Sending you all love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies!! :flower:

Sorry i haven't been on for ages, my laptop is broken and this PC is so damn slow! But i had to come and check on you all. I'm pleased to see some BFPs, congrats to those lucky ladies!

As for me, it's nearly 9 weeks since my recent loss and still no sign of AF. I'm booking a doctors appointment for tomorrow to see if they can find out what's going on with my body. After i lost Freya, my period came back after 4 weeks 5 days, but this time i guess my body is taking longer to get back to normal. It's such a pain, because i want to get back to TTC! It's so frustrating not knowing where i am in my cycle :nope:
I've been struggling a bit the last few days.... my best friend told me 2 days ago that she's pregnant... no great surprise, i knew she was TTC, but it still hits hard iykwim?

I just miss Freya so so much :cry: I miss the other baby we lost too, but because we don't know the sex and it was nowhere near as big as Freya i think i had more of a connection with her and that loss was easier to deal with.

Hope everyone is well!! I'll stop rambling now... xx

:hugs:
Oh your not rambling. It must be so hard. I hope the doctors can give you some answers. It might just be that your body needs recovery time.
Have they tested you for anemia?
Love to you and your 2 little angels. Freya is such a pretty name.

And although you are happy for your friend its completly understandable you will be upset. Its a reminder of your loss, what you dont have .
Lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, thats not a nice dream to have, but like you said its just your fears coming out. I keep everything crossed all is ok xxxx
Have you been feeling a bit sick still, or was this a sudden out of the blue :sick:

Should have scan in 2 weeks will wait it out, I will be 8 weeks so will be more to see provided all is ok.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

I think we're just entering the tww this cycle, currently thinking I'm 1dpo, but I'm not entirely conviced. Wish there was an easier way to know all these things, the constant waiting is driving me crazy. Waiting to O, waiting after O, arrgghh :p

Got a good feeling about this month though, for no real reason, just feeling positive. Here's fingers crossed for a birthday bfp for me (my birthday is three weeks away).

Fingers crossed for you Imalia. x
So glad your scan went well Nats.

I am trying to relax about TTC at the moment - starting to get a bit obsessed, to the point where I keep dreaming about my cervix :blush:

Going to ring hospital on Friday - will be 12 weeks and we still havn't heard from them :growlmad:, I really feel like we're in limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->