Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

How frustrating Imalia!
How long did it take in the end to get all your results?

Hi jamarismummy we've 'spoken' too before, both our little boys had triploidy. Im hoping your ttc journey is short, it sounds like it will be if you fell straight away with jamari and you will still be in that window of being extra fertile after a loss too. Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

I've finally got a negative hpt today after my loss 2 weeks ago :yipee: Feels very odd to be celebrating a negative hpt!

And last but not least it's 5 months today since I lost my baby Joe, still miss you every day baby. My due date for him is in 10 days too, and just to add insult to injury I also should have been 13 weeks today/in 2nd tri with who should have been my rainbow baby......:cry:

Thats interesting. There must have lots of babies going there. Whereabouts in the West Mids are you Maevesmummy? I'm in Shropshire.

Are you Cheshire Nats? Where are you from Suze?

How do you go about ordering your notes Maevesmummy?

Hi, I live in Stourbridge, so not far!
To order your notes you need to find something on your local hospital website.
I will send you a direct link and Hope I have the right Trust :wacko:
You should be able to phone and get a form sent to you .
It should just be £27 for pregnancy notes.
I hope this helps.
xxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Maevesmummy - that is the right trust. Very helpful, thank-you. How are you?

Took about three months in the end to get everything back and explained and sorted out.

Thanks Maevesmummy - that is the right trust. Very helpful, thank-you. How are you?
:sleep::sick:
But loving ever minuite of the sea sick feeling at least I know I am still getting hormones. Scan Tuesday, pooing myself about that. Emotionally I am feeling a bit upset, when I see that we only lost Maeve 4 months ago Today, I feel like I have been rather selfish. I dont know I hope she doesnt mind. We could never replace her and I will always love her. xxxx

Thanks suze yes we have spoken before:) I will be sure to let u know how I go:) I'm so very sorry to hear of ur 2nd loss, may I ask what happened hun? Was it triploidy again? Also after you had ur lil Joe were u told to wait to ttc for six months? I'm counting down the days 6 wks left. I know how u feel, jamari's due date is coming up- the 26th, it will be a hard day. Thinking of u, this is our yr maybe we will be pregnant together:) do u plan to ttc again this yr?:hugs:

No we dont know just yet what happened with this one but requested testing and I'm hoping we'll get the results in the next couple of weeks. I'd been scanned weekly since early on and the growth of this baby seemed to slow down to the poknt at which i was 2 weeks behind by the time i got to 10 weeks. I'd also had spotting and bleeding very similar to what happened with Joe so I am suspecting a chromosomal issue again. We didn't have to wait to ttc again due to us not having had a molar, they found out my triploidy was caused by an error in my egg division instead.

Yes we'd had lengthy and difficult talks about ttc due to the fear of another loss, we've had 3 now although had a beautiful healthy daughter in the
middle. So we're kind of both on board and ready to get ttc again, I'm desperate if I'm honest after 2 losses in 4 and a half months!!

Ah jamaris due date is 2 days after joe's, sure we'll all support each other on here through those due dates. So how long have you left now til ttc?

Oh suze I'm very sorry to hear, I hope u get some results soon so you don't have to keep wondering about what happened this time around. Having ur lil girl must give you some amazing strength and hope:) wow our bubba boys due dates are so close, I will be thinking about u on the 24th, it's also the 10 yr anniversary of my grandfathers passing that day. We can ttc again in march after waiting six months. So u know what's going on march 1! :) I'm soo anxious for march to get here. That's excellent u got to get weekly testing on the pregnancy suze, I have to call the fetal medicine unit when I'm pregnant so they can organize testing. Big :hugs:

Oh good luck today with the scan, I hope you do manage to enjoy it :hugs:

Good luck today Maevesmummy. I hope you are able to relax a little and enjoy it.

So sorry you are feeling low Nats :hugs:- I'm sorry to say it but I think you should put the Doppler away for a while, it doesn't sound like its helping much at the moment. Approaching Charlie's due date was always going to be hard - is there anything you can do to keep busy and keep your mind off it?
Do you have any hobbies - could you teach yourself a new hobby like knitting/crocheting/sewing?
It sounds daft but I sew and crochet and planning little projects really does keep my mind occupied. xxxx

How did it go today Maevesmummy?

Hope today went well Maevesmummy xxx

As for me, nearly 11 weeks after my latest miscarriage and i'm STILL waiting for a period! Grr! xx

Good Luck maeves mummyXXXXX thinking of u!!

Had a crummy few days..just can't seem to find HB with doppler, so been thinking baby has died :cry:
went to church this am to try and collect my thoughts, then tried again with doppler still nothing..:(
convinced myself baby had died , got myself in such a state crying , crying for this baby and charlie, jst wishing i was giving birth to him now.....
anyway i rang the hosp, who thankfully got me in for a scan straight away..and saw baby kicking away quite oblivious to its mothers anguish... so for now i am reasured..how i get thru the next few weeks i don't know...:( i continually think baby is going to die :cry:
sorry to be on such a downer...it just seems to much with charlies due date coming up, and the gestation at which he died coming up with this one..:(

Oh please dont think that I never could get it even at 19 weeks. I got the placenta bot not HB. I wont get one this time, it seems to just make me worry even more. :( :hugs:It must be so hard not knowing and worrying. Lots of love to you.

Scan went ok. HB was there, and I am about 8 weeks. Shame, I still dont feel excited. In fact I cried on my way back to work. I just dont want everyone to get there hopes up and let them down again so deff keeping it to ourselves for as long as poss. .
I hope everyone else is as ok as can be?
Thinking of you all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->