Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

AF is here so I'm happy :happydance:
I never thought I would be so pleased to see it.
First day of a new cycle feels good. It also explains why I've been feeling so emotional recently.

AF is here so I'm happy :happydance:
I never thought I would be so pleased to see it.
First day of a new cycle feels good. It also explains why I've been feeling so emotional recently.

:friends: thats good :thumbup:
new cycle and hopefully a xmas bfp!!:thumbup:

Good to hear it iloveblue

:happydance: Great, its the start of your body's recovery. :hugs:

And keeping fingers crossed you get christmas BFP as well as babesx.:hugs:
Lots of love
xxxx

I'm feeling kind of blue and hopeless today. Tomorrow is my due date and when we lost our baby I had hoped to be pregnant again by now and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with it all.

I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to get my happy ending, at this rate I'm doubting ever getting a bfp again and I'm so hurt and angry at the world for being so unfair.

I'm feeling kind of blue and hopeless today. Tomorrow is my due date and when we lost our baby I had hoped to be pregnant again by now and I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with it all.

I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to get my happy ending, at this rate I'm doubting ever getting a bfp again and I'm so hurt and angry at the world for being so unfair.

Just like me, when i lost my 19wks old preg. 13 months ago i thought by now i will be carrying another baby but its not like that, sometimes i feel like given up but i believe that i will get my BFP soon so be positive cos you will get yours too.

Now waiting.....
Just been told by consultant we might not want to TTC untill I have had my second blood test in March, unfortunatly its too late this month! Hopefully it will happen for us now, otherwise if we TTC jan and Feb I will be wracked with guilt.
She just said if I happen to find myself Pregnant before then I must get in contact straight away to start Treatment. Asprin I guess and poss Heparin injections. Fingers crossed for everyone TTC it will be our month.
:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got fingers crossed for you Maevesmummy - and everyone else too (including myself).
My next AF is due on Christmas day - so trying not to get too worked up about it as don't want to have a grotty day if AF appears.

Got fingers crossed for you Maevesmummy - and everyone else too (including myself).
My next AF is due on Christmas day - so trying not to get too worked up about it as don't want to have a grotty day if AF appears.
Mines due 21st so fingers crossed we both get a christmas present from our little angels :hugs: If we dont then i guess for me it will be Maeve's way of telling me she isnt ready for a brother or sister.
I will be keeping everything crossed for everyone TTC on here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just seen this new group so wanted to leave you all some :hugs: on your rollercoasters :hugs: x

Hello everyone
I havn't been on here much recently - started back at work and been trying to take a break from the laptop.
Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all in advance - I'm sure we're all going to be pretty busy this week.
I hope the day is as enjoyable as it can be in the circumstances. :hugs:

How are you doing Maevesmummy? Isn't your AF due soon?

Tommorow! Typical just in time to make me even more grinch like than I already am!

I hope you have a peacefull Christmas too, just take some time for yourself and allow yourself to feel.

I dont know what to do should by some miricle I get a BFP, I dont know if I will tell anyone or If I will keep it realy quiet. I suspect the fear will be all over my face.
I dont feel like I did with Maeve though so suspect AF will turn up at some point.

Lots of love and best wishes to everyone on here xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and love to the little angel's too :kiss:

hi i also lost my son back in febuary of this year, after going for my 20 week scan and finding no heartbeat...after 6 hours labour he was born!!! i am now pregnant again and im 18 weeks pregnant and basicall sh***ting myself i have my 20 week scan on 6 jan and praying this bean is ok :o( xxxx

hi i also lost my son back in febuary of this year, after going for my 20 week scan and finding no heartbeat...after 6 hours labour he was born!!! i am now pregnant again and im 18 weeks pregnant and basicall sh***ting myself i have my 20 week scan on 6 jan and praying this bean is ok :o( xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I hope everything goes ok. I can not imagine how scary it must feel. I would be climbing the walls! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:flower::flower: Merry Christmas Girls!!!:flower::flower:

Its an emotional time of the year, have a cry most days :cry:

FX Maevesmummy for your BFP.... i think u just have to go with how u feel at the time...
i told everyone straight away ..then regretted it afterwards:dohh:

sorry for your loss Bert1e:hugs:
when was the last time u had a scan? it must be so nerve wracking for u?
I have a scan tomorrow that i'm sh**ing myself about too:nope: would gladly not go, but i know i must....
how often have they scanned u this pregnancy? hope u don't mind me asking , but what did your LO die from?
They found no reason for my charlie dying which i struggle with , as feel iu'd never know if something went wrong with this baby.. :(

Hope everyone has as good a christmas as u can !! :friends:

No AF, but left the test I did too long. It was an asda one, I left it for 30 mins so can not trust it will re-test Friday. :wacko:
I couldnt resist it this morning. But the was too scared to look! When I did there was a VERY VERY VERY and I mean you have to squint to see it faint line which is pink as the control line but stronger down the one side which is more like that of an evap line thank a pos.
Plus last time I just knew, I felt like I was This time nothing xxxxxx:shrug:

Have a good Christmas if you can too.
I donated some money to Sands as a way of saying happy Christmas to everyone and their little angels. xxxx:kiss:

Ooh Maevesmummy - sounds like it could be a BFP. Really, really hope so. xxx
My AF due on Xmas day - I'm pretty sure it is on the way, feeling crampy, bloated and got PMT. Did a test yesterday (far too early I know) and got BFN.
I'm actually fine about it - thought I would be gutted but I'm not, still feeling very positive. I just wish AF would hurry up and come so i can have a drink over Christmas!
Have a lovely Christmas everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->