Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

:shrug:
I dont feel the same as I did last time though. I am not sure. I dont think this is going to end well.:nope:

iloveblue, your body does need time to recover and build up all its reserves again. I will keep everything crossed for you, I hope you have a peaceful Christmas.
I will let you know what happens for us. If we get passed the 8 weeks, I will be suprised.
xxxxxxxxx
Lots of love to everyone
:hugs:

AF was due Monday, I think, but I wasn't really tracking O this cycle with trying to deal with the holidays. Haven't had the nerve to test yes, cause if it's bfn I'll be miserable the whole holidays, and make everyone else miserable too. So unless AF shows her face I'm going to spend Christmas in the blissful state of "maybe" before bringing myself back down to earth next week.

fx'd for you maevesmummy, here's hoping all our Holiday wishes come true.

Imalia, I am really hoping and praying for you.:hugs:

I hope I am not upsetting anyone by making this announcement on here, I dont want to hurt anyone who has been through a loss but today I got a :bfp:

I am a mix of emotions, Happy, sad, Worried, guilt, fear.

I am under no ilusions that this will go right, as hey haven yet decided at the hospital on a course of treatment for me. I have called them and forced the issue.
If anything goes wrong, it will be my fault.
xxxxxxxxxxx

:yipee:

Congrat's Meavesmummy. I hope everything goes well for you.

Congratulations maevesmummy. Sending u lots of sticky :dust:

Wishing u all a gentle Christmas. Floaty kisses to the beautiful angels x

Well, of course, af shows up just in time to ruin Christmas. Please excuse me while I go and hibernate.

Imalia, I am so sorry. I feel really bad when i see so many others that deserve happiness and a bit of hope.
I hope you have a gentle day tommorow. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Maevesmummy - so pleased for you xxx

No AF for me yet - I thought it was due on Xmas Day, but did a test today and got a BFN. Think my cycles are still all over the place - should turn up in the next few days hopefully.

I'm sorry it's not your month again Imalia - here's hoping that 2011 is your year xx

I've noticed my whole attitude is changing. Used to be "Noooo, what do you mean I'm not pregnant? I did everything I could" Now it's more "Well, of course I'm not f*ing pregnant, I only did everything humanly possible, why should I expect something good in my life"

I lit a candle too, I thought of Maeve, and everyone elses little angels. everyone else who had a child missing from Christmas and how hard it is for them.
I still dont believe I am pregnant, I have no symptoms, last time I was very sick. :shrug:
I was given an urgent appointment and have started on Clexane injections, whichn are no where near as bad as I thought.
I wont relax now untill this one is born, having seen so many sad stories and been through this myself I am so aware of the chances of actually having a baby to take home.

I also feel guilty, not just for being pregnant again soon. I can see the pain of others on here, who desperatly want a baby, and deserve a light at the end of the tunnell. I keep my fingers crossed for you all and wish I could wave a magic wand! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

Glad your scan went well Nats , and glad to hear you are being looked after Maevesmummy - hope the injections do the trick.

AF appeared today - was a little sad, but was expecting it really. I think I ovulated later than I thought (havn't been charting, using OPK's etc, trying to be relaxed about it all) and we didn't DTD much. I am hopeful and looking forward to starting a new year - will be good to put this one behind us.
Hopefully we will hear from the consultant in the next few weeks - it is almost 10 weeks now :growlmad:

Still injecting, running out of flab on my belly-didnt think that was possible!
Got an appt tommorow might get a scan but dont know. Still no sickness, just a bit of a weak stomache and peeing forever.
Still feel numb, I should be happy, but all sorts of emotions, guilt fear, disbeliefe, guilt sadness, guilt guilt and some more.
:shrug:

Will see where this goes, but cant think of this as a baby yet, have others had problems connecting? I would have been induced this week. I am finding it hard. Topped off with a complaints meeting friday with the people who are treating me this time. Its so hard.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->