Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Soooo I am 3dpo and getting a tiny tinge of pink when I wipe. Could IB happen that early? I have never had it :shrug: Mind you I also had really strong O cramps this month which I get ov pains but not ov cramps IYKWIM so I guess it could be O bleeding too right:shrug:

sorry I don't know, I've never had O bleeding or IB. I'm not sure if IB could happen that early though? Or could you have O'd earlier than you think?

good luck! x

Well if you look at my chart it is a very obvious O and a late one at that! I dont know what happened this month... maybe my meds :shrug: but O was way late so I dont know if I expect a longer cycle with my normal LP, or a normal cycle with a super short LP :shrug: I have also never had O bleeding or IB either so I have no clue what this is :dohh:

Well if you look at my chart it is a very obvious O and a late one at that! I dont know what happened this month... maybe my meds :shrug: but O was way late so I dont know if I expect a longer cycle with my normal LP, or a normal cycle with a super short LP :shrug: I have also never had O bleeding or IB either so I have no clue what this is :dohh:

wow, that is obvious, lol! nice chart! I would think your cycle will just be longer, but I'm no expert! I suppose maybe if the meds delayed O, it may also have caused a little O bleeding that you don't normally get? I don't know... Or do you think it could be IB? It will be interesting to see whether you see a dip in temp that could be implantation. Think you might just have to wait and see! (booo!)

xx

Ahhh the oh so fun 2ww I suppose :dohh: I wasn't trying this month AT ALL and then this month I go and have a super textbook chart.. like one of the best looking charts I have ever had, other then a super late O... and now this. We shall see I guess :lol:

Hi all...hope everyone is ok. Haven't had time to breathe lately let alone spend proper time here catching up :wacko:

Been super busy looking at houses and getting stressed over everything - this is so hectic I think being heavily pregnant would have been really tough on top of it all. But I got sad today because it's the 10th, and it's the 3 months marker today, and just feeling the pressure from everything at the moment - I have estate agents bugging me, in laws bugging me, a party to go to tonight which I really don't want to go to, but have to, Christmas presents to buy, in laws bugging me for present ideas, fighting with OH over every house related issue, and to top it off I got AF today so am crampy tense and irritable.

Happy happy happy!!:growlmad:

Sorry Helen you're getting bugged from every side! I'm hoping the party turned out better than expected and maybe lifted a bit of the stress for you hon.

Kiki, I've only had O bleeding once and it was when we concieved the boys. I'm not sure if it had any bearing on it at all but it was only 1DPO (approx - I wasn't charting, only body signs) so way too early for IB. Do you think it's possible that your delayed OV maybe caused the follicle to enlarge a bit so it's caused bleeding and cramps when it burst? I know the bleeding can take a while to make it's way down and out. Not very scientific I know but just a thought. Here's hoping it's an indicator of some kind of super-mammoth OV that will get you your rainbow hon! I've read that IB can be from 6 days, so if it's not Ov bleeding maybe you've got a super-speedy egg, that turbo-d it's way down your tube to get itself implanted, hehehe. GL!

How's everyone else going?

Kelly, good to hear from you, hope you are feeling better hon.

Andrea, likewise, good on you for getting into your diet and excersise, hope it's still going well.

All our rainbow-makers all good? Hope so. Amanda, how are things now hon? can't wait to hear about your next scan, and all of yours.

Nat, you OK hon?

Tanya, how you hon now?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I was working quite late last night, bit foggy.

AFM, nothing to report really - been working extra and digging in the garden so pretty wrecked and starting to really panic about Christmas...

xxx

Sorry Helen you're getting bugged from every side! I'm hoping the party turned out better than expected and maybe lifted a bit of the stress for you hon.

Kiki, I've only had O bleeding once and it was when we concieved the boys. I'm not sure if it had any bearing on it at all but it was only 1DPO (approx - I wasn't charting, only body signs) so way too early for IB. Do you think it's possible that your delayed OV maybe caused the follicle to enlarge a bit so it's caused bleeding and cramps when it burst? I know the bleeding can take a while to make it's way down and out. Not very scientific I know but just a thought. Here's hoping it's an indicator of some kind of super-mammoth OV that will get you your rainbow hon! I've read that IB can be from 6 days, so if it's not Ov bleeding maybe you've got a super-speedy egg, that turbo-d it's way down your tube to get itself implanted, hehehe. GL!

How's everyone else going?

Kelly, good to hear from you, hope you are feeling better hon.

Andrea, likewise, good on you for getting into your diet and excersise, hope it's still going well.

All our rainbow-makers all good? Hope so. Amanda, how are things now hon? can't wait to hear about your next scan, and all of yours.

Nat, you OK hon?

Tanya, how you hon now?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, I was working quite late last night, bit foggy.

AFM, nothing to report really - been working extra and digging in the garden so pretty wrecked and starting to really panic about Christmas...

xxx

Me too... :cry::cry::cry: I am getting really sad and Christmas came sooooo fast this year, where the hell did 2011 go :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
I just feel so sad and that is so wrong on Christmas, so I have to pretend I am happy for my kids, but I am dying inside. I miss Ava so much :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Love You All xoxox

Hello girls just checking in quickly from my phone to let you all know I'm still alive :haha: I've just been really ill and unable to get on the computer much :cry: Even throwing up water the last few days again. Still on bedrest! Been getting tummy pains and some pains in my lower back since yesterday so have convinced myself something is wrong or I'm going to start bleeding again :( although the pain might just be from lying around all day but I'm scared to move too much incase it causes the bleeding again.

Time is on a go slow. I also had a major cry yesterday because I feel so guilty that I've not been able to visit Emilys grave in over a week. Plus we had super strong winds of 90mph the other day and I'm sure all her things will have been blown away :cry:

Sorry I didn't mean to moan :hugs:

Hello girls just checking in quickly from my phone to let you all know I'm still alive :haha: I've just been really ill and unable to get on the computer much :cry: Even throwing up water the last few days again. Still on bedrest! Been getting tummy pains and some pains in my lower back since yesterday so have convinced myself something is wrong or I'm going to start bleeding again :( although the pain might just be from lying around all day but I'm scared to move too much incase it causes the bleeding again.

Time is on a go slow. I also had a major cry yesterday because I feel so guilty that I've not been able to visit Emilys grave in over a week. Plus we had super strong winds of 90mph the other day and I'm sure all her things will have been blown away :cry:

Amanda it's lovely to hear from you, I was worried about you again!! Sorry you have been so ill. I'm sure it's a sign of a strong little bean in there! Just you continue taking it easy.

It was super windy here too, although I think it was worse down your way, haven't seen gales like that in a long time!

I'm sure Emily understands...you don't need to go to the grave to visit her, she is a part of you and is always in your heart.

xxx

Hun I know you feel badly about not visiting but if there is one thing I know.... is that our angels know whats going on down here.. and Emily knows you are not ignoring her, or neglecting her.... she knows you are baking her a sibling so I am pretty sure she would want you to put yourself and the baby's health as a priority :hugs:

Ahhh the oh so fun 2ww I suppose :dohh: I wasn't trying this month AT ALL and then this month I go and have a super textbook chart.. like one of the best looking charts I have ever had, other then a super late O... and now this. We shall see I guess :lol:

I dont think I can wait 2 weeks!!!!!its so exciting,really hope u get the Christmas BFP,can't imagine how flipping awesome this would be! Good luck xx

Hope everyone is ok. I got out n about for the first time yesterday & had an Xmas do to go to with OH. Someone asked me how the pregnancy was going...I had to say I'm sorry but you've obviously not heard!poor guy felt terrible...I felt worse as I think I'd die if I said the to someone!i was wearing a dress that had a full skirt from the waist so people wouldn't have necessarily noticed there wasn't a belly! I though OH had let people know....clearly not! The guy who asked has just started TTC with his wife via IVF. His wife was lovely n told me she had a mc last year at 8 weeks and was so lovely. I wished her the best of luck with trying & I genuinely mean it. Not sure how I got through it but managed to not shed a tear. Think it helped having a few wines & I was determined not to lose my fake eye lashes!!!

2 weeks tomorrow since I lost Bertie,need to call up to chase the funeral!its doing me in!

Still bleeding (tmi),just want it to stop now!!!!Sooner my body is back to normal the better as just want to start over again & give baby Bertie a little brother or sister xxxx

Awww I think we have all had that moment and it is very difficult. Going back to work for me alot of ppl didnt know so I was getting it for awhile. I'm sorry you had to go through that :hugs: But way to go for being so strong about it. :thumbup: Not many of us could be able to pull that off :hugs:

Hi girls, sorry I've not had a chance to catch up properly. Feeling a bit sick and have had really bad headaches all day. 4 months today since my beautiful baby boy came into the world. Just finding this all so hard. I'll catch up properly when I'm feeling better. Love you all. :hugs::hugs:

Hun I know you feel badly about not visiting but if there is one thing I know.... is that our angels know whats going on down here.. and Emily knows you are not ignoring her, or neglecting her.... she knows you are baking her a sibling so I am pretty sure she would want you to put yourself and the baby's health as a priority :hugs:

Well-said Kiki (and Mhairi). Hope you are OK Amanda xxx

Hope everyone is ok. I got out n about for the first time yesterday & had an Xmas do to go to with OH. Someone asked me how the pregnancy was going...I had to say I'm sorry but you've obviously not heard!poor guy felt terrible...I felt worse as I think I'd die if I said the to someone!i was wearing a dress that had a full skirt from the waist so people wouldn't have necessarily noticed there wasn't a belly! I though OH had let people know....clearly not! The guy who asked has just started TTC with his wife via IVF. His wife was lovely n told me she had a mc last year at 8 weeks and was so lovely. I wished her the best of luck with trying & I genuinely mean it. Not sure how I got through it but managed to not shed a tear. Think it helped having a few wines & I was determined not to lose my fake eye lashes!!!

2 weeks tomorrow since I lost Bertie,need to call up to chase the funeral!its doing me in!

Still bleeding (tmi),just want it to stop now!!!!Sooner my body is back to normal the better as just want to start over again & give baby Bertie a little brother or sister xxxx

Well done you, managing to go out to a Xmas do like that, it must have been so hard you should be proud of yourself. I think we have all been in the situation where you speak to someone who hadn't heard its awful I always end up feeling sorry for them! Hugs xx

Hi girls, sorry I've not had a chance to catch up properly. Feeling a bit sick and have had really bad headaches all day. 4 months today since my beautiful baby boy came into the world. Just finding this all so hard. I'll catch up properly when I'm feeling better. Love you all. :hugs::hugs:

Thinking of You and Jakob today xx

Tanya, sorry you're feeling yuk but I'm hpoing it's a good sign for you, what DPO you at? 4 months is hard, take it easy on yourself hun. Love to you and Jakob xx

bride, I'm sorry you had to face questions like that at a party, well done you for holding it together though! I would have been a blithering wreck! I got it at work a lot too, still do occasionally, it gets easier with time, as I didn't even know how to say it at first, sort of didn't want to say it out loud, which is daft I know. I hate making others feel uncomfortable too so play it down then feel guilty that I'm denying my boys. I don't really want to share with folk I don't know well now anyway, in fact I don't really share my true feelings with anyone else but you ladies now, I don't think. Anyway well done.

I don't have much to report except to give you all a bit of a laugh I'm about Ov time and could feel the pains yesterday for the first time properly in a few months so thought yeeha but had to work quite late. Anyway, it's a full moon here too so thought that was a good omen, so went for a shower and decided to go out and "charge up" my moonstone necklace, so ran into the front garden with a towel around me pointing this moonstone to the moon and just suddenly stopped and thought "what the HELL are you doing, woman?!" I've turned into a mad hippie, lucky the neigbours were in bed and it's a rural place I'm in eh?! Then I went inside and DH and I had an argument so that was the end of that. Another month missed and a fully-charged moonstome with no purpose, ha! What an eedjit, I've lost it. This being the month that I was going to chill out and not bother as well, yeah right.

Hope you are all well, much love and moonbeams to all xxx

I know how you feel, it has been 9 months for me and I just can't believe how fast this time goes for us :cry::cry::cry: Hope you feel better and just know I am thinking of you and your angel Jakob:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well as you all know I am not TTC till around February, but I just wanted to say I am doing great and loosing weight. I am back out there and walking 3 miles a day, not running my 5 miles a day like I used to, but I am getting there. Honestly I am so proud of myself I have lost almost 10 pds so far and it's only 2 weeks :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am not eating much, I eat breakfast and lunch (Hight Fiber diet) and then whatever i make for dinner I will eat half, I am just not hungry. This is the first time in 9 months that I am finally accomplishing something.. I need to do this in order to get pregnant so maybe that is why I am sooooo motivated. :shrug::shrug: Whatever it is I need to stay positive and know Ava is ok. I am doing this for her in a way also. So tomorrow is my BIG day....... I go to see my OBGYN and it is the first time I will be seeing him since loosing Ava ( 9 months) I just could not go in that office again, but I need to go and make sure everything is ok, it is my last step before TTC. Did my wisdom teeth , got my flu shot , got all my blood work (all was good) , my thyroid is in check need to test again in 8 weeks, but so far it has been fine since October. So now seeing my doctor is the last step, God get me through tomorrow without crying :dohh::dohh::dohh: then I will tell him if he thinks I should try again which I know he will say yes, so once i loose about 20 more pds, I am good to go.

Wish me luck... Love you all so much :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->