Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

Oh Andrea it sounds like you are doing so much better :hugs: That makes me so happy :cloud9: I am very proud of you for getting back on track and working towards your next goal... :thumbup: I wish I could go with you to the dr but since I can't I will be with you in spirit, so if you have a weak moment, just picture the room full of all of us saying "Andrea... you can DO THIS!" and then I imagine you will giggle and your dr will think you're delusional :rofl:

AFM-I just baked my very first ever batch of brownies FROM SCRATCH! No box brownies tonight :happydance: Also on the top before they went in the oven, I put cut up Mars bar pieces all over the top, then when they came out, I poured my HOME MADE caramel sauce on top then sprinkled chocolate chips all over... oh em gee it is amazing :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Well done Andrea, you're doing soo well already! Wow. keep it up, girl! I hope you get on fine tomorrow and if you do cry, well so what? Your OBGYN will understand I'm sure. Hope it goes well honey, I'll be thinking of you.

Kiki, those sound great!

It's so hard to motivate myself to diet when I'm surrounded by food at work! I've been trying to eat salads all the nights when I'm there but our chef is french so always puts yummy things on like croutons and lashings of dressing, oh dear. And I was too busy on Sat night to have a proper dinner so just got a bowl of fries sent up so I could graze between serving, oops!

Yay for you lady!!!!! This is awesome! It's great you have something positive to focus on & it's working! Ava would be proud hun,it's so great that it's making you feel better,and that you have started the journey to ttc again!

Good luck with your appointment,your doing really well so take the positive energy & think to the future,your doing this for your rainbow & to make Ava a really proud big sister.

It's amazing to see.....I hope this is the start of a new happy chapter for you

Xxxx

Oh Andrea it sounds like you are doing so much better :hugs: That makes me so happy :cloud9: I am very proud of you for getting back on track and working towards your next goal... :thumbup: I wish I could go with you to the dr but since I can't I will be with you in spirit, so if you have a weak moment, just picture the room full of all of us saying "Andrea... you can DO THIS!" and then I imagine you will giggle and your dr will think you're delusional :rofl:

AFM-I just baked my very first ever batch of brownies FROM SCRATCH! No box brownies tonight :happydance: Also on the top before they went in the oven, I put cut up Mars bar pieces all over the top, then when they came out, I poured my HOME MADE caramel sauce on top then sprinkled chocolate chips all over... oh em gee it is amazing :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Did you have to mention the brownies :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh: I was only focusing on this part of the whole post ..... I want one now :growlmad::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat: :haha::haha:
Thank you and I will be thinking of you all, my doctor is really nice and I knew I could not cancel cause he has a lot of patients and it would have took me weeks to get an appointment. and I wanted to just go and get it over with.

XOXOXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well done Andrea, you're doing soo well already! Wow. keep it up, girl! I hope you get on fine tomorrow and if you do cry, well so what? Your OBGYN will understand I'm sure. Hope it goes well honey, I'll be thinking of you.

Kiki, those sound great!

It's so hard to motivate myself to diet when I'm surrounded by food at work! I've been trying to eat salads all the nights when I'm there but our chef is french so always puts yummy things on like croutons and lashings of dressing, oh dear. And I was too busy on Sat night to have a proper dinner so just got a bowl of fries sent up so I could graze between serving, oops!
Will you all stop talking about food , all of you :brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::haha::haha:
Thanks for your support, I hope to not cry, but I don't know. That room is going to bring back all that drama of loosing my Ava..Even pulling up to the building is going to make my blood pressure shoot up, I know it ..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Yay for you lady!!!!! This is awesome! It's great you have something positive to focus on & it's working! Ava would be proud hun,it's so great that it's making you feel better,and that you have started the journey to ttc again!

Good luck with your appointment,your doing really well so take the positive energy & think to the future,your doing this for your rainbow & to make Ava a really proud big sister.

It's amazing to see.....I hope this is the start of a new happy chapter for you

Xxxx

Thanks so much :hugs: and thanks for NOT talking about food :brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::brat::haha:

Yes I am proud of myself and I have not been able to say that for a long time :cry::cry: and I want Ava to look down on me and see how hard I am trying to get on without her. I know one day I will see her face again, but for now I need to take care of myself and keep myself healthy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Andrea-NY is only a couple hour flight from me. I am just above the border In Winnipeg MB :thumbup: Fly up here and I promise to make a fresh batch just for you! :thumbup:

I had a big temp dip on my chart today....5dpo. If that shoots back up tomorrow I think I might start to freak out. Spotting AND a temp dip... ummmm. Someone stop my brain from even going there...please! :baby:

I had a big temp dip on my chart today....5dpo. If that shoots back up tomorrow I think I might start to freak out. Spotting AND a temp dip... ummmm. Someone stop my brain from even going there...please! :baby:

Kiki, sorry, I can't stop your brain from going there, mine definately would be too!!!

ummm, just keep telling yourself that you need to look at the whole run of temps and not just one?? or keep baking those brownies as a distraction for the next few days? When I was TTC i was desperate to go to bed every night so I could see my temp in the morning:haha:

xxx

I know! I love going to bed now cuz I know I will get another temp when I wake up :rofl:

Bleeding again :(

I know how scary this must be, hun. They did warn you there'd be more - probably just the left over from what happened the last time. Just remember that little baba was safe and snug last time, and will still be this time too.:hugs: When is your next scan?

:hugs: I know you're scared but like the others said... this was to be expected, and baby is OK :thumbup: I just know this is your rainbow to take home. There might be some scary bumps along the way... but you will be holding your baby safe and sound in a few short months :hugs:

Amanda, I know it's no use us saying not to panic as I know we all would too, but please try to keep it in your mind that they said you probably would bleed some more. I have everything crossed for your little gummy bear, have you called them to tell them, or have you had another scan yet? I hope you don't have long to wait for your scan hon. xxx

Bleeding again :(

Oh i hope everything is ok :hugs: xxx

So went to the doctors today, he said the odd looking mole was nothing to worry about and when i brought up my disappearing AF, he said basically not to bother trying to figure out a cycle but just test monthly! LOL I'm sure my doctor is one of the few that actually understands how crazy women can be, as at one point he asked when was the last time i tested, and also told me the nearest place to buy cheap tests, the pound shop and that they used to use them at his surgery as they became more reliable than the ones they were supplied with!

Hope everyone else is ok lots of :hugs:

Everything went well. He told me I could try right now and why do I want to loose weight first? I said I would just feel better doing it this way. He always gives me a vaginal sonogram at every visit he said everything looks great and whenever I want to try then try. He then said he thinks in his opinion that Ava did have Trisomy 18 he can't prove it but he highly suspects it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: He said Andrea it was a fluke it wont happen again and go for it. I asked about doing the CVS and he said he wouldn't want me to do that cause the miscarriage rate is high. So now I don't know what I would do, i don't want to wait for Amnio cause then it would be to far into pregnancy, what do they do earlier do the do scans maybe to see something.? I don't want to get to the second trimester and find bad news. I am happy but confused now..:hugs::hugs:

Andrea I'm glad it went well for you, although I can imagine your worries about next time. Could they get information from a blood test in the first trimester? I'm not sure how many different genetic disorders they can detect that way though.
Keep up the positive thoughts :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"