Life after Loss Support Group........All Welcome :)

I kind of didnt expect it to be BFN after 16 days, as I was reading on other threads about people getting theirs after 3 weeks and they were not as far along when they got their BFN after their loss.

I guess I just have a huge ball of emotions that keep going up and down. In one way I am glad I am now showing BFN as this means I will just need to wait until AF comes to start ttc again. But now I feel its a waiting game for that because god knows when that will come!!

Still waiting for a date for the funeral. I hope they are not this crap at giving me a consultant appointment as I cant remember the blokes name or even know who I should phone to chase it up. Still I wont start worrying about that until after christmas. It would be nice to get that sooner rather than later so we can maybe get some answers & then plan for the future.

x

From the day of my d & c to the time I got AF was 41 days.

Here is a screen shot from my first cycle. cd1 was they day they took Hadlee out....

https://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9682/screenshotyyi.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hey girls just a quick message to say 12 week scan went fine everything growing as it should lol and plenty of movement from little bubz! was a little hard to see as my bladder just wasnt full enough(oops!) but still so reassuring! im thinking of booking a private scan for around 16 weeks as my next scan with the hospital isnt until 20 weeks and its just way too long to wait lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey girls just a quick message to say 12 week scan went fine everything growing as it should lol and plenty of movement from little bubz! was a little hard to see as my bladder just wasnt full enough(oops!) but still so reassuring! im thinking of booking a private scan for around 16 weeks as my next scan with the hospital isnt until 20 weeks and its just way too long to wait lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so happy for you, yay :)

Xxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: How fab! So pleased it went well!!

Oh wheres the picture???

Yay! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Excellent news! So happy for you! Pictures!!!!!

From the day of my d & c to the time I got AF was 41 days.

Here is a screen shot from my first cycle. cd1 was they day they took Hadlee out....

https://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9682/screenshotyyi.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm really thick, I dont really get these things! Is the CM bit where it says H & L when you were still bleeding? Thanks for sharing though.

I know it varies for each person, and I really hope I dont have to wait any longer than a month for AF, as that means 6 weeks until OV and 8 weeks until testing!! That seems bloody ages away!!:dohh:

I was mainly showing you so you can see how many days it went. The red is my bleeding from the D & C. And again when AF showed up.... I did an HPT and it was negative on cd21.

So about 30 days between. Its so frustrating having to wait!!! I almost feel like going to a psychic! But people only go to those at times of desperation!

Just saw a new baby on the TV that was born in the car the other night in the high winds we had. It was gorgeous! I WANT ONE AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!

Jojo - wonderful news about the scan. I am so happy for you that all is well!!:hugs::happydance:

Bride2b - I never took any tests after my loss. I only found out from this site that a positive was even a possibility after a loss, I had no idea. I certainly didn't want to find out. I think it would have been the straw that broke the camel's back seeing a positive when everything had gone, so I have no idea when my levels went back to zero. You are very brave! :hugs: Still, at least that means you wont have any retained products etc, so everything is going back to normal, which is at least some comfort...

How is everyone? Haven't seen Susanne (Ellie's mum) in here for a while...if you read this Susanne, hope everything's ok with you - missing you! Come and say hi :hugs:

I've been viewing houses and we have seen one we really like, although it's not perfect. Every other one seems to pale in comparison though, so this might be it...:happydance:

Hey everyone! How are we all today? DH is off work at the moment so I won't be able to spend as much time on here, need to get this house sorted out and get the Christmas shopping done - I've not done a tap yet for it! I spent most of yesterday getting his taxes done, they were due right around when we lost the boys so thay gave us an extension but it was up as of today. Phew! So glad that's finished, I hate administration but always end up doing it, gah!

Jojo, so glad your scan went well hon.

Has anyone heard from Amanda after her scan, it was due Wednesday I think? It will still be Weds evening in the UK, it's Thurs morn here, hopefully we hear soon.

Kiki, I hope you did OV, your temps are confusing, I'm sorry I don't know enough though.

Bride, hopefully you'll get your AF quickly and get to it. I never did do an HPT as nobody said to do it and I thought it was only for miscarriage proper, IYKWIM where it would take a while for your body to release everything but with a later loss we either deliver or have D&E so your body should behave like it's postpartum. I also for some reason thought that HPT's didn't work after 4 months pregnant as the hormones changed or something but that's not true, not quite sure where I got that from! here's hoping anyway.

Nat, hope this is it for you!

Andrea, hope you are well and still doing your thang with the walking etc, you are doing so well!

Kelly, Tanya, Blav, Helen hope you are all well.

Hope all our wee rainbow-makers are good.

Anyone heard from Hayley yet?

Thanks everybody. I am still very confused but I am more interested in knowing what is going on vs being pregnant. Today is a bit better and tommorow afternoon I requested OB blood test. Sounds crazy doesnt it!

Just want to get it over with
and laugh that I am stupid for going out of my mind and even
think about it (test not showing). Afterall its only been only 48 days since my last cycle was due

lol

Amanda, we expect a full report by tommorow morning (lol) , I just hope that you feel the relief once agian!

jojo23- I am glad that the scan went well :happydance:! Keep up the good work , your little bundle will be joining u sooner then you think!

Kelly , Kiki and Bride2B Its been pretty quiet here without the POAS message, I am so
glad that its the time of the month and u guys are having fun with all the testing. HOW EXCITING!

Andrea, I am going to open house for my DD school today , I hope that I can still
catch and talk to you

Errica- THats a long working day! Dont forget to give yourself and your little
one some rest ! YOu guys are more important then work!

Mahari- I have not seen messages from you eigher, hope you and the little bud are doing ok

Tanya- Are you missing in action?

Helen - Congratulations on your prospective house!

Hayley- does not look like she has been here for a while now

Nikki,- Looks like you are keeping busy ! Dont forget to update and let us know how u are doing

Must have went back 100 times to edit this message and add more people. I know I might
be missing someone , who?

Yes we need pictures of little bubz!!! :happydance:

Thanks everybody. I am still very confused but I am more interested in knowing what is going on vs being pregnant. Today is a bit better and tommorow afternoon I requested OB blood test. Sounds crazy doesnt it!

think about it (test not showing). Afterall its only been only 48 days since my last cycle was due

lol

Amanda, we expect a full report by tommorow morning (lol) , I just hope that you feel the relief once agian!

jojo23- I am glad that the scan went well :happydance:! Keep up the good work , your little bundle will be joining u sooner then you think!

Kelly , Kiki and Bride2B Its been pretty quiet here without the POAS message, I am so
glad that its the time of the month and u guys are having fun with all the testing. HOW EXCITING!

Andrea, I am going to open house for my DD school today , I hope that I can still
catch and talk to you

Mahari- I have not seen messages from you eigher, hope you and the little bud are doing ok

Nikki,- Looks like you are keeping busy ! Dont forget to update and let us know how u are doing

Must have went back 100 times to edit this message and add more people. I know I might

Don't forget me! :wave: I can't keep up with this thread it moves on so quickly and there are so many people on here!

I'm still just sitting out my 2WW madness so haven't really got much to update you all on anyway! :dohh:

Sending love and positive thoughts to everyone today. :hugs:

I hope Amanda's scan went ok...

Olive...how long til testing? Good luck xxx

lol

catch and talk to you

Don't forget me! :wave: I can't keep up with this thread it moves on so quickly and there are so many people on here!

I'm still just sitting out my 2WW madness so haven't really got much to update you all on anyway! :dohh:

Sending love and positive thoughts to everyone today. :hugs:

OliveBay-I seen you but didn't introduce. I am Natalie and I am sorry that I missed you!

Hi everyone I'm here. Been so busy these past few weeks and any spare time I get is spent sleeping.

Had my second scan today, bean is growing well and was measuring ahead of schedule at 9+3 but they've said the measurements aren't reliable until the 12 week dating scan. Didn't get a piccy cos the sonographer was a bit miserable and couldn't wait to get me out, felt like I put her out asking for measurements! Boo hiss!

I'm also booked in with the midwife now, feels like I'm really pregnant now I have my green notes again.

Will catch up properly soon. I finish work on Friday for Xmas so should have some more spare time then.

Hope everyone is well. Love to you all xx

Man, I just cannot keep everyone straight!

Olivebay-yay 2ww and also booo. The waiting is the hardest part and I'll be there with you soon (hopefully). I hope you're finding some distractions to keep your mind occupied!

Bride-I know the waiting for :witch: is hard!!! I hated the not knowing...it was a waiting game to see if she would be regular or not. I hope she comes soon and is normal! I think I said before that it was exactly 5 weeks from the day Mateo was born that she came for me so I hope it's the same for you (or sooner!)

To all you other POASers...yay us and good luck! I have to say POAS every morning is getting a little old already esp when I keep seeing that NO - on the OPK. Ready to see YES + already! But who isn't?

Blah, trying to think of ways to "bond"/get to know OH's neice. She and his sister (and her creepy bf) live with us. The creepy bf has really come between the neice and her mom and I just feel so sad for her. She doesn't seem to have many friends but is a beautiful, smart, talented 16 year old and I feel for her situation as my mom always seemed to allow men to come between us. Apparently there was some video where the bf came up behind her (the neice) and kissed her neck (WTF?!?!). OH and I are both very concerned about this and I want to be someone she can talk to and such so we are going to the mall tomorrow when she gets done school. Wish me luck!!!

Great news Hayley!! So glad to hear all these happy scan reports!:happydance:

Hello Gang!!!!! :winkwink:

Hope all is well!

Nikki.... glad to hear you got all the tax crap done and over with, blah... no fun... Hope you enjoy having OH home from work, I'm sure if he's anything like mine.. YOu will have much less computer time and more work..:dohh: I'll be thinking about ya! :winkwink:

Helen... Yay to maybe finding THE house! :happydance: That is super exciting!!!

Jojo... Soooooo glad to hear scan went perfect today!! We wanna see baby :winkwink:

Haven't heard from Hayley lately... Hope she's just busy and all OK...

Mhairi... How ya feeling babe? :hugs:

Amanda ... Lady... we are all waiting for an update... Can't wait to hear the great news about happy healthy lil one:hugs:

Nat... I can't wait to keep hearing updates from you! This is maddness ..

And of course, Our lil DPO Girls... Kiki and Olive Bay... Dang it, we better be getting some BFP's... Geesh! :thumbup:

Andrea... How are you doing my love? Haven't heard much from ya ... Getting ready for Christmas?

Tanya... Where in the heck are you at in this cycle tracking madness? :blush: I can NOT keep up sorry ....

Our group is growing...hate that more and more women are thrown into this journey BUT sooo thankful they have landed here..:hugs:

AFM.....~ I am 4 days til "O".. :sex: None of that yet! :dohh: Hopefully tonight! Geesh! :winkwink: Guess I need to be shaving my legs and trying to sprucing me up a bit LOL Hahahaha :rofl: OH ain't gonna know what hit him tonight and next few nights actually .... :happydance::happydance:

I have had a wonderful day today, and no not the faking kind, a truly good day ... my best friend came to my house for a visit today!!! :flower: Haven't seen her, or anyone for that matter in a long time... Too long...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->